Bonding activities

Infected with the gay virus

Infected with the gay virus

Chapter two: Bonding activities

 

 

The Han family: Hankyung | Chen | Chanyeol | Kris | Kyungsoo | Lay | Sehun  

The Kim family: Heechul | Baekhyun | Kai  | Luhan | Suho | Tao | Xiumin

 

 Tbh, I think this chapter is better than the first one. This one is more described Idk..  I hope you enjoy reading my story. Anyways saranghae yo ♥.~

 


 

For the first time this week Baekhyun was awake early. With both hands he grabs his drawing book he always takes with him. Even though he never draws in it, he always takes it along. He got it from his mother right before she left. He was only eleven by that time.

 

~flash back~

 

"Baekhyun-ah... I didn't know you could draw like that." His mother said looking over his shoulder.

 

"When you're older you are going to be just as good as Picasso." His mother added smiling to her son.

 

"Don't expect too much mum." He replied smiling before looking back at the red rose he was drawing.

 

His mother wiped his hair. "I have something for you--"

 

Surprised the boy turned around to his mom. "Really?"

 

She walked up the stairs, while her son followed her curiously. When they entered the attic she opened one of the carton boxes and took an old book out of it.

 

"I got this from your grandmother years ago, when I was about your age."

 

Confused he took a seat on the ground, next to his mother.

 

"What is it?"

 

"It's a drawing book. It's yours now, sweetheart." She shove the book in Baekhyun’s hands and he opened it carefully.

 

"Why is it empty?" He frowned his eyebrows.

 

"I couldn't draw." She said and they both laughed.

 

He hugged his mother tightly. "Gomawo umma!"

 

~end of flash back~

 

Baekhyun sits on the bed next to Chanyeol going through the empty pages.

 

"Why is it empty?" He asks himself while a tear escapes his eye. Ever since she left no one has had any kind of contact with her. And even though his brothers and father are still mad at her, Baekhyun just knows she had a good reason to leave them all behind.

 

He looks to Chanyeol who's still sleeping and wipes his tears before a smile appears on his face.

You derp...

 

He takes a pencil out of his bag and starts drawing the sleeping older. Just like it's nothing his pencil dances over the paper. It has been years since Baekhyun drew, but he didn't unlearn it.

 

After a few minutes he's already finished.

I forgot how much I like this.

 

His drawing from the older looks in one word beautiful, just the same as in reality.

 

A loud moan lets Baek know that his model is awake. Fast he puts the book back in his bag and throws the pencil back where he found it.

 

"What time is it?" Chanyeol mumbles half asleep.

 

----- 

 

It's almost noon when all the boys are awake and clothed. They are all sitting together around the table when Xiumin reads the note which Heechul and Hangeng left for their sons.

 

"Me and Hangeng organized something for you today so you won't be bored when we're going to the wellness. Two great bonding activities. Some of you will go on a bike trip while the other half will be at the beach. The bikes are standing outside and I guess you guys know where the beach is. Don't forget to take some food and beverages with you. And you're all going to be in a group with your roommate... If you want it or not. xoxo HanChul. PS: we'll be back late (again)"

 

Chen frowns.

They left again? Not that I really mind or something...

 

"Shot gun on swimming!" Ever since Luhan got ran over by a bike when he was a kid he's scared from them and told himself never to ride a bicycle again.

 

Sehun gives him a dead glare. "Yah! Who told you to decide for both of us?"

 

"Eum... Sorry-- Please?" Lulu pouts to the younger who just sighs.

 

"Okay..."

 

"Gomawo dongseng!" He shouts and grabs the frustrated Sehun's hand to squish it out of excitement.

 

"Yah! You're hurting me!" Sehun pulls his hand back.

 

"Mianhae..."

 

After some minutes the boys all decided, TaoRis, KaiSoo and SuLay are going on bike trip and XiuChen, BaekYeol and HunHan to the beach.

 

"I've actually never been to the beach before..." Xiumin smiles while he walks in his swimming trunks over the beach on his way to the sea staring at Chen who also walks shirtless beside him.

 

The older's eyes widen. "Really?"

 

Xiumin walks further while listening to the amazing sound of the sea. "We used to live in a big city... I always dreamed about seeing it once... In real of course, but we never traveled because it was too expensive—"

 

"I always lived here. The sea has always been my favorite thing." Chen says.

 

Accidently their hands touch. Surprised Xiumin pulls back. "S-sorry—"

 

They both look straight in each other's eyes until Chen turns his head again to the sea.

 

"Wait... Isn't that your brother Luhan?" He suddenly says.

 

Worried Xiumin follows his eyes. "Oh —"

 

Sehun POV

"Sehun! Help! M-my leg!" Luhan cries while trying to stay on the surface.

 

As fast as I can I swim to him and hold him in a position, in which he can rest. "Are you okay?" I feel my voice shake out of worry. What happened to his leg? Is he hurt?

 

He shakes his head and he grabs back to his leg. "Don't worry... Everything is going to be alright." I say fast and try to swim backwards with the older into my arms.

 

When we reach the beach I feel two hands grabbing my shoulders. Surprised I turn around and see Chen helping me up, while Xiumin is taking care of Luhan.

 

When I'm up I hurry to Lulu. "What happened?" I ask worried, while looking into his tearing eyes.

 

"It hurts!" He cries loud. I switch a glare with Chen and Xiumin. What should we do now? Go all with him to the hospital? No... If we all go, everyone's day will be destroyed...

 

"I'll take him to the hospital. Just stay here. I'll send you a message when I have news." I say more serious that I've ever been in my whole life.

 

"Are you sure?" Xiumin asks as the worried brother he is.

 

"Yes, just stay with the rest over here. We'll be back soon. I promise." I sit down next to Luhan and he puts his arm around my neck. With my arms I lift him carefully up and walk to my father's car. Would he mind if I take his car? Who cares... This is an emergency, Luhan is hurt.

 

I hold Luhan with one arm and support him with my left knee when I grab the car key from under the door carpet. I press on open and walk to the car. Actually Luhan isn't that heavy, but what did I expect... He looks so small and breakable.

 

I place the crying older onto the seat next to me and start the car. Luckily father taught me how to drive a car last month.

 

Kris POV

 

"Where are these punks?!" I sigh when I realize that there's no way we're going to reach the rest. How could they leave me and Tao alone? I mean... we both forgot our cell phone. We're in the middle of nowhere... Imagine if something happens to us? If it suddenly starts raining and we catch a cold? I'm so going to tell this to dad...

 

"It looks like it's going to rain soon—" Tao says pointing with his index finger at the sky. I look up and sigh again. "Let's hope it won't—"

 

 

Baekhyun POV

 

"Maybe we should go back— It looks like a big storm is coming." We all follow Chanyeol's gaze. Let's hope the rest is also already home...

 

"Yes, you're right... Lighting at the beach can be very dangerous. We better hurry—" Chen says putting his shirt back on. Fast we all put our towels in our bags and leave the beach on our way back home.

 

----

 

"It seems like we're just on time." I say and look out of the window. I've never seen this much rain in years and it seems like it won't get any better. I hope the rest is safe...

 

"I've got a message from Sehun." Chen says. We all look up. "Everything is okay with Luhan. Only a broken leg. They will stay at the hospital tonight because of the weather." He continues. I sigh in relieve. Now only waiting for the news from Kai and the rest.

 

Suddenly the front door sways open. "Guys... We're having a big problem—" A completely drenched Suho says. Followed by Lay, Kai and Kyungsoo he enters the house.

 

"Where are Tao and Kris?" Chanyeol asks worried. "Eum... well... We lost them—" Kyungsoo says scratching his neck. How could they leave Tao alone with that gay-hater?! How could they lose them? We would stay together with our group, that was the deal.

 

"You what?! You know Kris has no sense of direction!" Chen says standing up from his seat. Oh no.. Who knows where they are right now. 

 

"We're so sorry... They were riding so slowly and—" Kyungsoo says with wet eyes. That Kyungsoo really seems to be a cry baby...

 

"You ing lost them, right?! How could this happen? Dad is so going to kill all of us—" Chen says almost threatening to his brother.

 

"Calm down... We need to stay positive. Do they have a cell phone with them?" Chanyeol asks grabbing his own phone. He's so cute when he's worried...

 

"I-I don't know—" Lay answers looking at Kyungsoo. I hope they have their phone with them... 

 

I look to my right. Oh really? How stupid can they be? "They forgot them." I say grabbing both their phones from the table.

 

Suddenly we hear a loud thunder bold followed by lightning. Oh ... As far as I can remember Tao is very scared of thunder and lighting... In our childhood we both were playing on the attic and suddenly it started to rain and already after a couple of minutes thunder and lighting came. We couldn't get the door open and I still remember how Tao cried the whole night long. I promised not to tell anyone about his fear... 

 

 


 

Let's hope Kris will take good care of Tao.. :3 I'll be updating very soon. To give something away... In the next chapter you'll be reading SuLay's flash back from last night—