Love is a sickness

Infected with the gay virus

Infected with the gay virus

Chapter thirteen: Love is a sickness

 

 

The Han family: Hankyung | Chen | Chanyeol | Kris | Kyungsoo | Lay | Sehun  

The Kim family: Heechul | Baekhyun | Kai | Luhan | Suho | Tao | Xiumin

 


 

Xiumin POV

 

I walk to his room door and give it a little knock. "Baekhyun-ah... Are you okay?" I ask slowly, not really expecting any reaction. I only hear a loud sob. "Baekhyun..." I say again, but the sobbing only grows louder. "Baekhyun open up the door!" I demand.

 

 

"Go away!" He cries. I decide to follow his order since he really seems to mean it. What happened? Did he confess to Chanyeol and did that Yeol reject him? I walk to the stairs when I suddenly bumb into Chen. "C-Chen." I mumble shocked and take a step back from him.

 

 

"What's with all the noise?" He asks. "Er.. It's Baekhyun." I stutter totally surprised by his sudden appearance. A loud sob from Baekhyun fills the hallway. "Is he crying?" He asks worried. I look to my feet and let out a sigh of frustration. "Yeah. I-I think he got dumped." I look him straight in the eyes and quickly look down again.

 

 

"By who? Chanyeol?" I nod in response even though I'm not quite sure.. but yeah who else could it be. He walks to the door of his room and gives it a short nock. Suddenly the crying stops. "Baekhyun?" He asks. "Please, leave me alone." He answers with a broken voice.

 

"Should we go talk to Chanyeol?" I propose when I walk to him. He puts his hand on my shoulder. I feel my heart fasten only by his touch. I want him, so badly, but Baekhyun was right. He doesn't love me and I don't want to loose him.

 

 

"I think we should let this be." He says calmly releasing my shoulder. "Why? We can't just let this--" "Chanyeol will fix this himself. He can't handle it when he makes people sad. It will only cause troube when we involve ourselves in their situation." Even though I want to help Baekhyun I know Chen's right.. at least I hope he is. I nod hesistantly.

 

 

"So.. I was about to go out with some friends.. Would you like to join us?" He asks gently and I feel a smile creep up my face. "Are you sure your friends are okay with that?" I ask. "Yeah sure. They don't mind at all." He smiles. "So are you going with me or not?" He adds. I nod right away. Why is this guy making it so difficult for me not to like him?

 

 

Kris POV

 

I feel the hot water sprankel over my body as I open up the shower. "Ough Kris... What are you?" I ask myself. Can I keep on being like this to Tao? I love him. I love him and I hate it. I've been avoiding him for a week now and it makes me insane. I want to hold him into my arms. But I don't want myself to be like that. I don't even want to have these toughts.

 

 

Am I gay? Am I really like that? I don't believe it, but I can't ingnore my feelings towards the guy I love. I don't want to be gay, so I keep telling myself I'm not, but what if I am gay? I kneel down to take my shampoo as my eyes catch Tao's shampoo bottle. I smile looking at the panda shaped bottle. This guy... What does he have with panda's?

 

 

I quikly grab my shampoo and get up again. I open the bottle and coat my body with soap. I can't do this to Tao anymore.. not to Tao and not to myself. After a few minutes I get out of the shower and dry my hair and body. I put on some clothes and grab the hairdryer. When I look at myself in the mirror I sigh. "Why are you like this?" I look so tired from all these sleepless nights.

 

 

I don't want to be gay. I've never felt attracked to girls before, but does that mean I'm gay? I flirted with plenty of girls, but I never had feelings for one of them. Does that makes me gay? It does sound gay... Aish... What do I do? 

 

 

I walk out of the bathroom facing Taemin. "Hi." He says kindly. Ough.. I really hate him.. Why can't he just dissapear from the world... That would make this way easier. "Can't you just go away." I hiss. "Yah!" I just ignore him and let myself drop on my bed. Since we're back me and Taemin are sharing a room. Then where does Tao sleep? you ask. He sleeps on the couch in BaekYeol's room.

 

 

"I'm going to Tao." He says making me angry on purpose. Before I can do something he leaves the room. I sigh deeply. That punk. I get up and walk out of my room in a hurry. "Yah!" I shout, causing Temin to turn around. "Can't you just give up?" I ask angry.

 

 

"Giving up on what?" He asks innocent as always. "Don't act like you don't know what I mean."

 

 

He grins at me and turns his back to me again. "You are so gay." He says as he walks away, on his way to my.. Er.. Tao. I sigh in frustration. "I'm not!" I shout, but he's already out of my sight. Out of all the people in the world, why did he have to stay at our place?! I hope he leaves soon. And if he won't, then I'm the one leaving.

 

 

I walk back into my room and drop myself on my bed again. Why am I this kind of person. My heart always beats like crazy when I'm around Tao, and I tried.. I tried to forget and ignore these feelings.. but can I go on like that forever? Taemin is right... I am gay. But I don't want to be that kind of person. I don't want to be gay. I don't even want to give myself that name. But at the same time my heart longs for Tao.

 

 

Suddenly I hear the door open slowly and I quickly turn around. I face Tao in the doorgape. His eyes widden als he faces me. Right when he wants to leave again I open up my mouth. "Wait! Why did you come here?" I ask and he slowly opens the door and gets in.

 

 

"I-I wanted to get my shampoo. I-I forgot it in your bathroom." He stutters staring at his feet. How can this guy be cute and handsome at the same time?

 

 

"You can get it.. If you want to." I say awkwardy. Without looking up he walks into the bathroom. This is our first conversation this week. And only saying a few words makes me go insane. I want to feel his body agains mine. I want to kiss those lips, I adore the most. I can't life without him. I can't live seeing him getting hurt everyday because of my stupid actions.

 

 

Maybe I should just try... Maybe I should go for him... I don't want to be gay... But I want him. I want him so badly even if he's a male. I quickly get up as Tao gets out of the bathroom.

 

 

I press him against the wall and place my hand next to his face, our faces only a few inches away from each other. With wide eyes he looks me into the eyes.

 

 

"Kris... I-I.." He stutters as his eyes start to get wet. I look straight into his eyes not even thinking about making these inches between us meters. I take my hand of of the wall and put them around his shoulders, pressing his body against mine. Accidently our clothed touch, causing Tao to bite his bottom lip. I totally melt because his gaze and our 'intense' touch.

 

 

Full of lust I press my lips onto his. His lips are so soft and they taste so sweet. I open my mouth, causing him to do the exact same thing. I bite his lower lip before entering his mouth. My tongue fights with his. Unendingly.

 

 

He is what I need. I never felt this way towards a she. He is a he. And maybe it is meant to be that way.

 

 

Sehun POV

 

I take a seat on the couch next to Luhan, who's reading a book. "Hi." I greet him as he looks up. He smiles greeting me back with a soft kiss on the lips. I just adore his smile and lips. His smile is perfectly symmetric and his lips taste even sweeter than candy.

 

 

"What are you reading?" I ask putting my arm around his shoulder. He crawls up against my chest, causing me to grin. He's such a cute kid. I must be very lucky to call him my boyfriend. I smile thinking about him being my boyfriend.

 

 

"Just some book I found in Suho's bag." My eyes widden... Suho's.. bag?! I grab the book from him. Just as I thought.. .. "Yah!" He grabs it back, but I just snatch it out of his fragile hands again. "You're too innocent for these kind of things." I say holding it away from him, still holding my other arm around him.

 

 

"Yah! I'm 23 years old!" I laugh at his frustration. He tries to snatch it away from me, but fails. I get up and walk to the other couch, opening the book on a random page. I turn my back to Luhan as I hear him get up from his place.

 

 

All I can hear is silence.. Too silent... Just when I want to look for Luhan, someone attacks me from behind. This kid...really. Luhan sways his arms around my neck trying to pull me on my back.. to mention 'trying'. I let the book fall out of my hands and grab his arms. I realease myself from his grip and pull him down on his back on the couch. I bow over him placing my hands on his arms, keeping him down.

 

 

I laugh as he starts to struggle underneath my grip. After only five minutes he's totally exhausted and the book seems to be forgotten as he smiles up to me, accepting the fact that he's defeated and I won.

 

 

I bow closer to him and press my lips softly on his. I let my tongue slide in as he opens his mouth a bit. Our tongues fight, but eventually I win and take over his mouth with my tongue. He lets out a the first moan as I lower myself, laying on top of him.

 

 

"Yah! The next time you two are about to make out make sure no one is watching you." I hear Kai say and I jump right up, facing a shocked Kyungsoo and a suprisingly not surprised Kai. "Eh...Yeah. Sorry." I mumble a bit embarrassed.

 

 

I quickly help Luhan up. "Where are you guys going?" Luhan asks innocently, just like his and my brother never caught us almost making out. And there besides... We heard them make out... So we shouldn't be the ones feeling embarrassed right?

 

 

"W-we.. The dish... it..." Kyungsoo stutters. Oh God... Why did I even put all my time in how to act in the company of your crush and stuff when we were younger.. 

 

 

"We're going on a date." Kai smiles widely putting his arm around Kyungsoo, who blushes like a teenage girl. Is this for real? Like.. wasn't their relationship based on..? Am I wrong? Well.. maybe this is just a part of their -relationship... Or... did everything all of sudden get more real between them?

 

 

"Date?" Luhan asks surprised. Guess he's just as surprised as me. "Yeah.. Date." Kai repeats smiling. Luhan gives him a strange look. "Yah! What's so strange about a date? By the way... how long have you guys been this intimate with eachother?"

 

 

"That's none of your business." I hiss. I... great.. I'm getting my bad temper back... Strangely they all just laugh at my frustration.

 

 

"We're going, okay." Kai says releasing Kyungsoo's shoulder to grab his hand. Suddenly Lay storms into the room. "Why isn't there any food? We're starving."

 

 

"M-Me and Kai are going on a date." Kyungsoo answers proudly.

 

 

Lay's eyes widden. "You too? Xiumin and Chen just left.. Well it wasn't really like a date.. they said. They went somewhere with Chen's friends."

 

 

"Has anyone seen Tao?" Taemin asks as he walks into the room. Oh God.. not this again... Why do we always lose people..

 

 

The door sways open one more time. "Hi guys. Are we having a rendez-vous over here?" Suho smiles receiving some death gares in return. "Well I'm sorry." He walks over to  Lay putting his arm around his waist.

 

 

"We're leaving." Kai says shortly, closing the frontdoor behind him and Kyungsoo.

 

 

"Great... now there's no food. And we lost someone AGAIN." I sigh. I just want to go upstairs, lay peacefully with boyfriend into my arms. I didn't ask for this circus.

 


 

I'm sorry about the crappy chapter -__- I hope you liked TaoRis a bit! Next chapter will contain more SuLay~ Thank you so much for subscribing, voting and commenting ^~^ Wo Ai Ni!! xoxo