Spin that bottle!

Infected with the gay virus

Infected with the gay virus

Chapter nine: Spin that bottle!

 

 

The Han family: Hankyung | Chen | Chanyeol | Kris | Kyungsoo | Lay | Sehun  

The Kim family: Heechul | Baekhyun | Kai | Luhan | Suho | Tao | Xiumin

Hi guys! My apologies for the late chapter again. I've been ill for a while, so I wasn't able to write. Hope you like it!

 


 

Tao POV
 
I take a seat on the grass, between Luhan and Baekhyun. We're all sitting in a circle next to the fire, so we can spin the bottle in the middle of us all.
 
 
 
 
I sigh deeply. Why did I even agree to this? Aish... Baekhyun... he always knows how to force me to do these stuff. I hope it won't point at me.. I'm not in the mood to kiss.. The only one on my mind right now is... yes.. still that stupid jerk Kris. How hard I try to forget that night, I can't let go what happened.  
 
 
 
 
Why did he kiss me? Was he trying to find out if I was really as straight as I claimed? What did he even mean with 'Think you can turn me into a gay'? Was it a joke? Why did I even kiss him back? Does he even know how much my head is aching because of all these questions? I can't even ask nor response.
 
 
 
 
Don't misunderstand me.. It's not like I love that guy. I mean.. We've only known each other for a couple of days... And to point out the obvious we actually don't know anything about each other. I have to admit he's good looking, but apart from that he acts like a homofobic jerk almost 24/7.
 
 
 
 
Every single time he's talking about gays it makes me feel so mad and sad. He makes me feel like I'm disgusting. Being what I am. Even though I know being a gay isn't wrong, he makes me feel like it is. 
 
 
 
 
But still.. Even though I don't love him. He keeps lingering my heart. His words. His lips. His voice. His everything.
 
 
 
 
I don't love him, but the way he left me all alone that night... It did hurt and it still does. I want to hate him for the fact that he left me and kissed my lips. I want to hate him for how he acts ,for what he said about gays. I want to hate him so badly that I would pray he gets hurt. 
 
 
 
 
But I'm afraid I can't. I can't hate that stupid homofobic psyco. I can't hate him. There's no because. I just can't. I don't love him nor hate him. Even though he makes me feel sad, disguusting and mad.
 
 
 
 
I shake up by Chanyeol's loud voice. "Let's get started!" A sligtly smirk appears on his face, but I guess I'm the only one noticing it. 
 
 
 
 
"Who's first?" Baekhyun questions rubbing his eye out lack of sleep. To be honest I'm also very tired and i don't want these dark circles under my eyes to become bigger than they already are, but I don't want to look like one of those boring kids. I mean I already joined the game, now I have to join it at least for a couple of rounds.
 
 
 
 
"Eum... Let's start with Lay." Chanyeol answers enthousiastic. No wonder he gets called 'happy virus'... Don't want to know what happens when he's drunk. Though I think he already is.
 
 
 
 
Everyone nods and Lay reaches for the bottle, giving it a slow swing. Everyone follows the bottle with their eyes, especially Suho, who seems more nervous than normal. Suddenly the bottle stops and it points at Sehun.
 
 
 
 
"Twincest!" Chanyeol shouts, causing Sehun to trow his pillow to Chanyeol's face. Yes, we all went to get a pillow out of our tents before we started to play. 
 
 
 
 
"Eum.. I want you to kiss Suho." Sehun smiles. Is he smiling now? I guess it's the first time in days I see him smiling. Probably because of my brother, Luhan. I mean.. It's obvious they like each other.
 
 
 
 
A little sigh of relievement is heard from SuLay. With 100% assurance I can say that these guys are way more than 'just friends'.
 
 
 
 
"You may kiss the bride." Chanyeol jokes to his brother, causing everyone to giggle. Well exept for Kris, who's being too busy with his phone. 
 
 
 
 
Suho pulls Lay on his lap, while everyone watches the scene is silence. Lay slowly shortens the distance between them and finally crashes their lips together. Then Suho starts dominating, taking over his mouth with his tongue. Little moans escape from Lay making everyone ... I feel my pants tigten when the of both gets louder and their kisses wilder.
 
 
 
 
 A loud moan out of the KaiSoo tent makes the scene even more perfect. Like serious are these guys still... At which round are they? Guess I don't want to know..
 
 
 
 
"That's enough." Chanyeol smirks, making Lay go off of Suho's lap, turning red all over. Quickly I put my pillow on my lap, since I don't want anyone to notice my .
 
 
 
 
"I'm next!" Chanyeol continues. He gives the bottle a fast spin. It stops at Baekhyun. The boy is probably spazzing inside.
 
 
 
 
Before Baekhyun can even say a thing, Chanyeol's lips are already pressed on his. His tongue finding a way into Baekhyun's mouth. Baekhyun's eyes are open, totally surprised by the tower's fast action. Chanyeol's hand travels down the older's back, grasping everyone's attention.
 
 
 
 
Their tongues fight endlessly until Chanyeol breaks it, his head falls on Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun quickly supports him with his tiny arms. I frown my eyebrows in confusement. A loud snore is heard, making everyone laugh out loud. Did he really fall asleep now? 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun smiles awkwardly, making it even more funnier. 
 
 
 
 
Lay gets up and walks up to them, helping Baekhyun by trying to wake Chan up. Chanyeol groans crawling deeper in Baekhyun's neck like a little child. Actually it's quite a cute sight.
 
 
 
 
"Chan, go to bed. You're drunk." Lay says seriously. Together with Sehun and Baekhyun he helps Chanyeol up, supporting him on his way to his tent. 
 
 
 
 
When the three of them are back Taemin reaches for the bottle. He gives it a spin, getting everyone's attention immediately. I look aside, my eyes catching Kris's. He's texting or something, but it doesn't seems to be that entertaining seeing his face.
 
 
 
 
"Tao!" Hearing my name fall I quickly turn my head back to the rest. I eye Taemin, who seems to be blushing. Finally my coin falls...
 
 
 
 
"Taemin has to kiss Tao!" Luhan smiles, making Sehun grin too.
 
 
 
 
Kris POV
 
I look up. T-Taemin has to kiss T-Tao? But.. Why am I suddenly getting so nervous? As if I'd care these gays sharing a French kiss. I focus again on my phone.. But not for long. 
 
 
 
 
I watch how Taemin softly presses his lips against Tao's. Tao is just sitting there, closed eyes, perfect lips.. Did I just say perfect? I mean.. Ough, never mind..
 
 
 
 
I feel my blood boil inside of me. How can the others watch this? Why am I feeling so weird? Why do I feel like fighting all of a sudden? I almost get up when Taemin puts his hand in Tao's neck.
 
 
 
 
Why is Tao allowing this? He has to refuse it. He can't kiss him back. It's not like I'm jealous or something. I'm just.. Aish! I'm straight! A 100% straight. Straighter than everyone in this world. Straighter than the straightest ruler.
 
 
 
Whatever you think, I'm not gay. Isn't it obvious I'm into girls?! Lucky guess, it is. So don't dare say I'm gay!
 
 
 
 
When Taemin starts wiping Tao's hair I suddenly get up. They quickly break their kiss. Everyones eyes are on me. "The game is over." I say cold and grab my pillow. I reach for the bottle, smashing it on a huge stone in the gras, causing it to break in a million pieces.
 
 
 
 
"Kris what's with you all of a sudden?" Sehun questions me. 
 
 
 
 
"Weren't you the one making fun things end? Don't let me do your work too often." I hiss, not really meaning what I said. But it's too late now to take it back. I leave them all alone, walking to my tent, which I'm sharing with Xiumin and Chen.
 
 
 
 

 

You hopped for a hunhan kiss, right? Bad luck for you! You'll have to wait and see~ Next chapter will be longer I promise^^