Where have you been?

Infected with the gay virus

Infected with the gay virus

Chapter six: Where have you been?

 

 

The Han family: Hankyung | Chen | Chanyeol | Kris | Kyungsoo | Lay | Sehun  

The Kim family: Heechul | Baekhyun | Kai | Luhan | Suho | Tao | Xiumin

 


 

Luhan's POV

"So what brings you here actually?" Lay asks Taemin, who seems to be their cousin. Actually Taemin is very cute.. but he's just not my type. He isn't Sehun. "I had a discussion with mom and dad again... I really can't live together with those snobs." He sighs. "Anyways.. Can I stay here for a few days? ..Please?"

 

Chen nods. "Sure. But only a few days, okay? You can sleep in Kris' room with Tao." Surprised to hear his name being mentioned, Tao looks up. I guess Taemin is a better roommate for Tao. I don't want my brother to sleep in a room with a homofoob. "Kris is lost anyways." Chanyeol adds. Taemin's eyes widen. "He's lost?" 

 

Chen nods again. "Tao lost him." Xiumin pushes him with his elbow. "WE lost him."

 

"Don't worry too much about Kris.. He knows how to keep himself safe. Anyways.. Thank you so much guys!" Taemin smiles kindly. I wonder what Kris is going to say about this when he's back and sees his room taken. As if I care.. I'm glad Taemin isn't going to sleep in my and Sehun's room.. Not that I don't like him or something, but as I already said before I want some hunhan time!

 

--

 

I look up when Sehun finally returns from the bathroom. What took him so long? I watch how he drops himself on his bed, totally exhausted. Probably because he carried me home. Sehun's back felt so strong. I really had to hold myself not to spazz out loud. That reminds me of something. When he putted me down he was talking about telling me something.. 'I don't know how to say this, but I-I think I l' What does that mean? I frown my eyebrows trying to find out what he was about to tell me a couple of hours ago.

 

"Sehun-ah." Even calling his name makes me nervous. Confused he looks up. "What's up?" I hop to his bed and take a seat next to him. "About earlier.. You where about to tell me something. What was it about?" He sits up straight. "Ah.. Eum.. About that.. Well.. never mind. I forgot." Instead of giving me a face as usual, he smiles kindly to me. A blush apears on my face and I walk to my bed again. Maybe it wasn't important anyways...

 

Tao POV

It's already dark outside, but I don't feel like staying inside, not with these people who keep on telling me it is all my fault. Maybe I should tell them the truth.. about that Kris kissed me and that I did not lose him, but that he just left me alone. Maybe I don't want them to know.  Kris would proably hate me when he finds out. Where can that be... I shouldn't have kissed him back. I should have known he was just doing it for.. I don't know what reason hides behind his actions, but at least not out of love. Maybe it's a good idea to go to town. Just to clear up my mind for a second...

 

I grab my bag from my bed and grab my phone, in case something happens. "Where are you going?" I turn around and see Taemin standing right behind me. I thought he was sleeping. Apparently not, I guess. 

 

"I'm going to make a little walk for a second, if my dad or Hankyung asks, I'm going out with my friends." Confused he frowns at me, scratching his neck, still half asleep. "Okay.. But don't come home too late.. Your dad has enough to worry about already." He walks back to Kris' bed and crawls again under the warm blanket. Yeah.. Sure..

 

Slowly I sneak out of the house and hide the frontdoor key underneath the doormat. I grab my bike and start driving as fast as possible to town. The cold air makes me shiver. Maybe I should have took my jacket with me.. To late.. I don't want dad to find out I'm out. he'll be so worried. For absolutely nothing.

 

When I arrive I drop my bike somewhere randomly and start with my evening walk through town. I try to change my mind, but unfortunately... I keep on thinking about him. About how he kissed me, about how he ran away... About how he broke my heart. Is there something wrong with me? How can I still love the one who hurted me the most in the world? I want to search for him endlessly, but at the same time I don't even want to see him again. I walk around the block and face one of my friends, Key with his boyfriend Jonghyun. Years ago they lived in the same town as I with my brothers and father, but they travelled to here Busan/Seoul. 

 

"Tao!" He shouts half druk since he just came out of the pub he's standing infront of. Ough.. I really don't need their fluffy act right now. I force myself to walk to them since they are my friends and I don't want them to think I don't like them. It's just that I'm not in the mood right now--

 

"How have you been doing?" Jonghyun asks putting his arm around his boyfriend. "Well.. Dad found a new man so I've been doing very bad since his son Kris.. Never mind.." I sigh. Why can't they just leave me alone.. But when I want to be alone, going to town is actually a very stupid decision. But I guess I'm just stupid.

 

Key smiles. "I heard about it, the entire school is talking about it, that you're living together with the famous ullzang Kris. Prepair for jealous es when school starts again next month." The whole school knows? B-but how? Ough.. Probably Luhan's blog.. And wait.. Is Kris a famous ullzang? Why is nobody ever telling me something. And we. Are we going to start next school year over here? I should read Luhan's blog more..

 

"Isn't Kris something for you? I've spoken to him just a minute ago in the pub. He's very kind. Sadly he's such a lady killer. Maybe you can try to turn him gay." They both laugh. K-Kris is inside?! He's here?! I feel my heartbeat fasten. Ignoring both of them I run inside, pushing people away, my eyes searching for Kris. My feet stop when I see him surrounded by a group of dirty s, who he's flirting with. Tears fill my eyes and pain fills my heart. I should have known this. I should have known he is as straight as he says. I knew he didn't kiss me that night.. because he had feelings for me, but still I feel disappointed and hurt, because I just hoped for it not to be the stupid reality for just once. 

 

I force myself to walk to him. My brothers and stepbrothers have been searching the whole night for that --the stupid jerk who I can't get out of my silly mind. If it was only me, if I didn't have any worried people who I care about beside me, I would run away right now. When I almost reach him I quickly wipe my tears away. I don't want him to know I'm hurt, I don't want him to know I'm weak.. cause believe me, on the inside I am.

 

When I continue and Kris finally notices me, all their faces are pointed to me. "You need to come home again Kris." Even though I feel like crying again I keep my head up straight forcing my tears not to come out. He smirks and puts his arm around the girl on his left, causing her to whisper some gibberish in his ear. I try to ignore it and wait in silence for his answer. "Tao as a real man, you should understand that I'm busy right now." The girls around him laugh and so does he. "Ah— I understand.. I-I should go now." I put my head back down, hiding my teary eyes. When I'm about to turn around and walk away, I suddenly feel a hand grabbing my shoulder. I turn around and look right in Taemin's eyes. "Go home Tao, it's late.. I'll take care of Kris." Even though he doesn't know why I'm upset he gives me a comforting smile and passes me, his hand leaving my shoulder. 

 

How did he know I was here? I turn around and see Taemin having a serious talk with Kris. I can't understand what they are saying, I can only see Kris nodding a few times. Maybe it's better if Kris doesn't come back.. for me.

 

--

 

Kris's POV

"Kris!" My brother runs to me once he saw me coming in. Lay is still awake? "I was so worried! Tao is so sorry for losing you there! From now on we'll all make sure you're not alone out there!" I nod. "Sorry hyung—" Tao l-lost me? But I ran away... Did he lie to them..because of me? But why.. He could have taken me back for leaving him by telling everyone.. By making me look like a jerk for all his and my brothers.

 

I'm relieved he didn't.. I don't want anyone to think I'm gay.. because I'm not. I just kissed him..because.. I couldn't resist him I was checking if he's really straight. But he kissed me back, so unfortunatly he isn't. Ough... Everyone in this family is gay.. am I the only one who's being normal? "It's not your fault.. Tao should have paid more attention—" Lay pets my shoulder. 

 

"Kreaseeee!" My brother Chanyeol shouts when he enters the living room, giving me hearing problems...probably. "Yah! Don't be so loud. Everyone is sleeping remember." Lay whispers severe. "Sorry—" Suddenly we all hear footsteps from above. "Good job Channie.."

 

Sehun also enters the room in his pyjamas followed by the others, my father and Heechul. There's only one person missing... Tao. "Welcome back brother." My brother Sehun smiles widely when my dad pulls me in a big hug. "Dad! Remember I'm not a child anymore!" He releases me from his embrace and wipes away his tears. 

 

"Where is Tao?" Baekhyun asks worried. I'm also wondering actually. "He's still in his room.. He said he was tired." Sehun replies. "Ah—" He seemed to not be too tired a couple of hours ago.. He probably never wants to see me again.. Which I understand to be honest. My dad pats my shoulder for the last time and grabs Heechul's arm. "We're going back to sleep, make sure you don't stay up too long." They both leave us in silence. 

 

"I'm having a great idea!" Luhan suddenly says. His overenthousiasm makes him almost look like Chanyeol. "What's the idea?" Xiumin scratches his neck. "I was wondering because Kris is back now... Maybe we should do something fun together tomorrow. Something like swimming."

 

We all switch glares. I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like the idea. I don't even know how to act anymore around Tao.. "Camping all together for a couple of days can be fun!" Taemin proposes. A couple of days... with them and Tao? "I agree!" Luhan smiles at him. I can't help to smile too thanks to Sehun's hillarious face seeing how Taemin and Luhan are being dorky together. Such gays all of them... 

 

Lay comes in between both. "There is only one thing.. We don't have enough tents and by the way where are we going to camp? Camping in our own garden is just boring." God, thank you Lay! What about staying all here? That's a great idea! Before I can tell them about my idea, Taemin opens his mouth again. "My parents own a huge piece of land close to the woods. And I can get some tents. 6 must be enough."

 

"But weren't you having a discussion with your parents?" Channie asks grabbing a chair to sit on, since he's too tired to stand. My cousin smiles evily. "Do they have to know?"

 

"Yay! I want to share a tent with—" Suddenly Tao enters the living room. Uncomfortably he walks up to us. "You're just on time Tao! We're going to camp for a few days tomorrow!" Luhan continues. "Would you like to share a tent with me maybe?" Taemin asks him. Why would my cousin want to sleep in the same tent as Tao? He doesn't even know him.. Did I miss something when I wasn't here? "Yeah sure." Tao answers giving him a little smile back. I don't trust my cousin with Tao. Taemin is gay and I don't want them to become a couple. I mean.. I don't like gay couples—

 

 

 


 

Sorry for the boringness.. School makes me tired-_- I understand if you're wondering where KaiSoo is staying.. BUT DON'T WORRY! There will be KaiSoo soon :) I'm full of ideas now, so I'll be uploading soon~

 

Personally I think it's easier if you're having an imagination of their rooms and if they sleep in the same bed or if they don't. So I searched a bit on the web and found some rooms for my story ;) So in case if you're wondering, here you go:

BaekYeol room

HunHan room

KaiSoo room

TaoRis room

SuLay room

XiuChen room