Great news

Infected with the gay virus

Infected with the gay virus

Chapter one: Great news

 

 

The Han family: Hankyung | Chen | Chanyeol | Kris | Kyungsoo | Lay | Sehun  

The Kim family: Heechul | Baekhyun | Kai | Luhan |  Suho | Tao | Xiumin

 


                     

 

They all switched different glares when they see their father, Hankyung smiling behind his phone. Ever since their mother passed away the boys never saw him smile. Never...untill today. The day which will change their lives forever.

 

It’s seven o'clock in the morning and as always they are sitting together around the breakfast table. Even though it’s vacation the boys are already up thanks to Lay, who often likes to practice his dancing in the morning with way too loud music, to the big irritation of his brothers.

 

“Sons, I have something great to announce!” Hankyung says spazzing probably about the last message he got from God knows who...

 

Everyone looks up. “Really?!” Chanyeol asks, enthusiastic as always.

'Who knows I’ll finally get that guitar I always wanted!'

 

Hankyung nods with a big smile on his face.

 

All the boys wonder what the great announcement may be. Will to go one a trip? Will they all get their own car? Their father has even his most careless son, Sehun’s attention.

 

"I met someone really nice.” He blushes like a freaking teenager. The boys eyes widen. Even Kyungsoo’s do.

 

“What?!” Sehun says surprised. Something in his voice says he isn’t quite happy about it. And of course he isn't. Why would he be? Someone replacing his mother? No way.

 

“You said it was good news!” Chen adds in frustration.

 

“Come on guys… Let’s be happy for our father once—” Lay sighs trying not to destroy his father’s happiness.

 

Chanyeol nods disappointed.

'I really hoped for the damn guitar…'

 

“Whatever—” With those words Sehun gets up from his chair and sways the door close in a smack behind him.

 

“So… What kind of person is she?” Lay continues just like his brother never joined the conversation, never said 'whatever', never smacked the door close. Ever since his mother died Sehun’s character totally changed. Who once was a happy and smiling child turned into a God damn jerk.

 

“… A very special and beautiful person.” His dad answers, ignoring all their faces.

 

Chen fakes a smile to him. “That’s great!”

 

Suddenly the doorbell rings. “That must be him! Don’t forget to be nice! Oh, and one thing… He and his sons are moving in! Great, right?”

 

“What?! The boys shout in choir. “Wait… He?” Channie mumbles right before the front door sways open.

 

“Hi honey!” A thin man appears behind the door. Hankyung smiles and gives him a fast peck on his cheek.

 

“Oh great! Now our father is also infected with that gay virus of you all—” Kris thinks out loud before Kyungsoo gives him a death glare.

 

“They must be your sons! Aww, they are all so cute! My name is Heechul by the way—” The man spazzes pinching Kyungsoo’s cheeks, while Kris and Chanyeol laugh at their brother’s uncomfortable face.

 

Kris stops laughing when he faces a red haired handsome guy with a big Gucci bag and a panda shirt who follows Heechul into the house.

'Who is he?' He shakes up from his thoughts. Why would he care?

 

Behind the guy five others follow with their luggage. “These are my sons, Tao, Luhan, Kai, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Suho. I’m sure you guys will become very good friends.” Heechul smiles as the proud dad he is.

 

“Where will they sleep? We don’t have any rooms left—” Chanyeol declares frowning his eyebrows, hoping they’ll just leave just as they came. All of a sudden.

 

“They can share each a room with one of you guys. If that’s okay with you guys—” Hankyung says looking puppy eyes full of hope to his sons.

 

Right before Kyungsoo can restrict it, Lay cuts him off. “No problem.”

'You idiot…'

 

-----

 

Sehun POV

 

Suddenly I hear someone knocking on my door. It’s probably dad who wants to apologize for forgetting mom… I mean, how can he flirt with someone else? Doesn't he care about mom anymore?

 

“Come in!” I shout, still laying on my bed with my earplugs in. I hope he’ll just quit his relationship whoever that woman may be. I don't care about his stupid happiness. He should think about us. About mom. Not about some stupid .

 

Slowly the door opens and a pink haired girl appears in the door gape. Who is she? And what the is she doing in my room? Ough. Stupid girls.

 

“You’re probably one of Kris’ girlfriends… His room is one further to the right.” I say putting my IPod off. Kris is one of these guys with a million girls behind him. He even has his own fan club. 

 

She just giggles, adding to my frustration.

 

“Where are you waiting for? Hurry... I’m busy.” I snarl rudely.

 

Instead of leaving she takes her big suitcase inside and drops it on the other half of the double bed. My double bed “Hello, I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you!” Oh great… An over happy type… Kris told me about these types…  

 

Confused I wipe my hair. “And what do you think you’re doing?!”

 

“I’m putting my luggage into my room." Wait. What?! Did that just...

 

“Y-your r-room?!” I stutter confused.

 

“Our room. We’re roommates from now on, please treat me well!”

 

“Hell no. Get the out of here—” I grab her by am and pull her out of my room.

 

“But—”

 

Quickly I lock the door and drop myself on the bed. Why in the world would I need a roommate? A girl as a roommate? No, that can't be. God, what in the world is going on. By the way, what is that stranger doing in our house if she’s not one of Kris’ girlfriends?

 

I hear the door unlock. I run to the door to lock it again, but instead I get it smashed in my face. Quickly I get up from the ground and see my father in the door gape with the spare key. He ing hit the door onto my beautiful face. I swear he's going pay for...

 

“Be nice to your stepbrother, Sehun.” He says straight while Luhan hides himself behind him.

 

“Stepbrother?!” Are they moving in? Is she… a he? Oh God... This is to much to handle..

 

 

Baekhyun POV

 

“So this is my room—” Chanyeol says when he opens the door.

 

“Cool.” I smile and he smiles back. Heart attack... He’s so cute when he smiles.

 

I spazz when I see there’s only a double bed in his room. So we have to sleep together.. right? Omo *blushes*

 

“So… Who’s going to sleep on the ground?” He asks. There the spazz go. *cries*

 

“W-we also can share the bed. If that’s okay with you.” I chuckle.

 

“Eum… Yeah. It’s cool with me.” He says uncomfortable. However… I’m happy!

 

At first I really hated it that we needed to move in, but from the moment I saw that giant named Chanyeol I just fell in love and did not care about it anymore. It's strange right? Falling in love with someone at first sight.

 

He's just to handsome. That must be it.

 

Now that I think about it, this place isn’t that bad… It’s even bigger than ours.

 

 

Author POV

 

Kris sighs when he faces Tao.

 

“What’s up?”

 

“Nothing—” Kris mumbles and focuses again on is phone.

 

The younger turns his back to him.

'Ough… I really hate it that I need to share a room with him… It’s so awkward… Why couldn’t I just share a room with one of my brothers?'

 

“Dinner is ready!” Heechul shouts from downstairs.

 

Kris stands up and Tao just follows. When they leave the room, the others are also leaving to the table.

 

I’m so hungry!” Chanyeol pouts. Right then Heechul takes a hot pizza out of the oven.

 

“Here you go. Me and Hubby are now leaving to the restaurant. Be careful, we’ll be back late.” Heechul says grabbing his keys and money from the table.

 

“The ?!” Sehun sighs when they close the door behind them.

 

Quickly Chanyeol grabs the biggest part and giggles when he takes a bite. When Xiumin and Chen also want to take a part their hands accidently touch because they wanted to take the same part.

 

A bit uncomfortable Chen pulls his hand back. “Eum… Y-you take it.”

 

“Thanks—”

 

“Why are you laughing?” Lay asks Kris when he faces him.

 

“It’s probably one of his girlfriends—” Chanyeol sighs and takes another part, not really caring about Kris.

 

“Yah! I better have many girlfriends then getting infected with that gay virus of you.” Kris says putting his cell phone back in his pocket. He looks to Tao, but when the panda looks back Kris turns his head away.

 

 Is Chanyeol gay? Baekhyun thinks spazzing inside.

 

“Don’t act like that Kris.” Lay warns him.

 

“Being gay is a disease.” He smiles trying to make his brother(s) even more mad. Ever since his brothers came out of the closet Kris always teases them with it. Well actually it's more like bullying.

 

“It’s not!” Chen joins the conversation.

 

“Kris… Quit it.” Lay, the smartest among them all says.

 

“What? It’s not my fault that everyone gets infected with it.” He laughs at his own phrase while the other family is listening in silence.

 

Suddenly Kyungsoo stands up. “Kris—”

 

“Okay… I’ll quit… Forever —”

 

They all look up.

 

Lay scratches his neck.

'He better did not say that…'

 

“You promised not to call me like that again!” His eyes get a bit wet. Kris always likes to irritate Kyungsoo with the fact that he’s still a .

 

“Kris… Just take it back.” Chanyeol says starting with the second pizza. Baekhyun looks to his crush.

How can he eat at a moment like this?

 

“Okay… Okay… I’m sorry hyung—”

 

Still mad Kyungsoo takes a seat again. “It’s not forgiven idiot.”

 

“Let’s play a game!” Luhan tries to change the subject. They all look at him except for Sehun, who just sighs.

 

Worried Luhan looks to Sehun.

Why is he always like this?

 

“Which game?” Chanyeol asks with one of his derp faces.

 

“Eum…” Luhan thinks and finally gets an idea, “truth or dare!”

 

“Good idea Lulu!” Baekhyun says a bit too enthusiastic, where his brothers aren’t used to.

 

“It’s okay with me.” Suho comments. They all nod.

 

“I’ll start!” Luhan says smiling.

 

“Eum… Sehun, truth or dare?” Well, that was predictable…

 

He looks up. “… Truth.”

 

“Let me think—” He hesitates but finally asks the question he already has from this morning when they met, “Why do you hate me?”

 

“Don’t worry about that, Our Sehunnie hates every creature on earth—” Chanyeol laughs at Kyungsoo’s comment.

 

“I-I don’t really hate you… It’s just that I don’t like changes—” He says and looks back down to his phone avoiding eye contact.

 

Luhan smiles and also looks away.

 

“Kris, truth or dare?” Sehun smirks.

 

“Eum… Truth.” He plays safe this time. Last time Sehun made him his dog… Don’t ask…

 

“What would you do if you were locked in a room with Tao?” Hearing his name fall Tao looks up. “—” Sehun adds.

 

Everyone laughs except for Tao, who’s looking to Kris, waiting for his answer.

 

Shocked Kris looks up. “The Sehun?”

 

“Come on hyung… We all can see you stare at him like you want to eat him.”

 

Tao blushes in embarrassment.

 

“Sehun-ah… You know I’m 100% straight. “Kris says irritated by his brother.

 

“Yes… Yes—” Sehun sighs, but continues his turn, “But imagine what if it would happen… What would you do? Even if you’re as straight as you are telling us.”

 

Kris wipes his hair while answering. “In that case… I would give him my clothes.” Fast he looks to Tao, to look after his phrase back to Sehun.

 

“How romantic!” Chanyeol comments before Kris gives him one of his dead glares. Tao catches himself smiling.

 

“Again… I’m straight and probably Tao also is.”

 

Kai switches a glare with Tao, but before Kai can tell Kris his brother is 100% gay, Tao answers. “Of course I am."

 

Out of relievement Kris sighs. "Told you so."

 

"Yes yes— Now let’s just continue the game." Chanyeol proposes.

 

They all nod and Kris looks around. "Eum... Suho... What are you hobbies?"

 

"Aish... What kind of question is that. You're going to let him write in your friend book or something?" Chen comments.

 

Suddenly the boys from the other family start laughing. "!" Kai answers in Suho's place.

 

Lay looks to the red embarrassed Suho.

Suho reads manga?!

 

----

 

When their fathers aren't still back at 24:00 they decide to go to sleep, because tomorrow will probably be a long day.

 

While Suho is in the bathroom Lay is laying on his bed reading his favorite book for the 100th time.

 

He closes his book when it starts to get boring. "Where are you hiding your , Kim Suho..." Lay asks himself. His eyes fall on Suho's dark blue east pack.

Would they be in there?

 

He grabs the bag from the chair and opens it quickly before Suho comes out.

 

When he looks in it he fades seeing that the whole bag is only filled with what he is searching for… .

You call this a hobby? It looks more like an obsession—

 

Because he's to curious he takes one out and opens it on a random page. Suddenly a bulge appears into his pants when it seems that he accidently opened it on a very scene…

 

"It seems like someone is having a --" Suho comments laughing.

 

Fast Lay closes it. "I-I wasn't reading it." He says while his cheeks are coloring red.

 

"Sure? Then explain the big bulge into your pants to me." Suho smirks and takes a seat next to his handsome roommate.

 

Lay covers his face out of embarrassment.

 

"Good choice, this is actually one of my favorites." Suho comments when he sees the title of his book.

 

"I actually never read these kinda things—"

 

Suho frowns his eyebrows "You don't? You should read it more.. You can have this one."

 

"B-but it's your favorite—" Lay stutters still trying to hide his .

 

Suho smiles and takes his naughty book. "Then I'll keep it."

 

"Yah!" Lay says giving the older a punch.

 

"But... If you want I can give you something else." Suho smirks while looking to the younger’s clothed .

 

Lay’s eyes widen.

This isn't helping my , right?—

 


 

So what do you think? Maybe it's kinda boring, but the next chapter will be more fun, I promise! Anyways thank you so much for subscribing to my story, voting and commenting. Also to the silent readers thank you very much!^~^