Chapter 7: Not Bad Guys After All

4, It Sounds Like Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Death POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Monster.

That was what I was defined as, but I think it's time I offer an explanation to what I have been doing all these years. I have never met so kind and caring human beings before and it hurts me that those four are the only ones we can possess. They are the few people who have connections with... Amber and my old personality, Maddie who was suppose to be a singer like Taeyeon, Frost who was an ice skater and Krystal Jung since her Kiss & Cry show, and then finally Shadow and Yoona; both beautiful creatures loved by all. If the similarities had not exsisted I would have spared the trouble for these lovely ladies. I wish we could unpossess them but that women... She used her last strength to torture us and turned us into these evil beings.

She made me Death, I no longer deserved to be called a human name because I knew that this would happen. She told me that people would die because of me and what 'I' did. It isn't fair, I just wanted to live... And a proper lady should have never done that back then. Then again she was no proper lady, she was from the depths of hell coming up to torture our innocent souls and then she disappeared from my reality. I wonder when the humans will find me, they'll sure have to think-

"It's nice to meet you Death," The four Asian beauties said in a dead serious voice.

I smiled, they were more cable than I thought so I called Maddie, Frost, and Shadow to come and help me explain. I looked at them for approval first though, after all that is what an English gentlemen should do before revealing a longly locked up secret.

"I suppose it is about time I meet up and explain the situation to my former race," I gently spoke with a cracked voice.

The group was slowly taken aback from my 'abnormal' behavior towards them and then quickly replied, "Just tell us your motive."

"I don't have much that I really want actually... To be honest I just want to live," I answered looking at my pale thin hand.

"But you are no longer human and your powers are dangerous," Yoona shouted impulsively like I expected her character to act.

"I suppose so, if I get angry I guess that could happen. You aren't the first to say that though," I admitted remembering what the humans back then called me.

Flashback

Monster.

Warlock.

Demon!

"Why do such wicked things exist? Why do they feed on us?! How selfish of themselves, those evil creatures that must be burned," The town head screamed.

"Burn him!!!" The towns people screamed as they threw rocks and sticks at us trying to hurt us in every way they could think of.

"Is it wrong to want to live? Am I a monster for doing that... No, I just want to live, I didn't choose to be like this. I didn't choose to die and become this kind of creature! Don't you understand?" Frost screamed with despair and hurt in his eyes.

"Don't listen to him! He isn't human anymore!" The town head cried and ordered the woman who dragged us in to this mess to be burned.

Then Frost's father stepped up, "The town head is right! This is not my son anymore!! My son di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter