Chapter 3: Trolled Or Doomed

4, It Sounds Like Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Krystal POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]I was looking behind Yoona and I saw our enemies approach. Frost and Shadow, both giving off a completely ominous vibe even in this isolated space of nothingness where I would imagine that we'd eventually die from starvation.

"Don't come any closer!" I threatened them, "This is just a joke right? You do know we're from one of Korea's largest music industries right!?"

"Of course we know, but you shouldn't be here you know. We were a boy group that was going to debut in a sucessful company just like yours 20 years ago but something happened. We played a prank early on that day and then because of that prank we were trapped in the building that was demolished and become this hotel. We died in that building too and since our friends and us died like this I think the four of you that played your little prank should suffer. You should watch your friends die as we did and then you guys should die yourselves!" Shadow exclaimed before vanishing or rather dissolving into the darkness.

"Then you can't do anything to us! You're dead!" Yoona shouted at Frost and the place were Shadow had once stood.

"Not really," Shadow suddenly stood up from Yoona's outline and grabbed he head.

He put his hand on top of her forehead and suddenly he was suddenly into her body. Yoona had suddenly atepped back from almost falling down and held her head tightly. She started screaming out Yuri's name and then she stopped. I was frozen with fear for awhile and then I went to her to see if she was alright.

She opened her eyes and they glowed with white light and ribbons of dark matter circled around her body before she screamed at me, "Krystal! Yuri and Sulli, they betrayed us! It was all a lie! They never cared... Our love was all a lie to them!"

"What are you talking about Unnie? Stop it Yoona, he's controlling you. All of it isn't real, please tell me that you're trolling me! Yoona wake up!" I shook her body.

"No, Krystal don't fall for their old tricks! Yuri and Sulli never cared for us they lied... So join me to helping these ghosts for our revenge," 'Yoona' insisted in her voice mixed with Shadow's and pushed me to the floor before reaching out for me.

"I guess I'm in for this alone then," I groaned and ran for my life.

"It doesn't matter in how much you run. I'll always be your shadow and you'll never get out anyways. After all we are all trapped in your brain Krystal. My body is somewhere else seperated from yours. I think I'll go obtain it now!" 'Yoona' smirked when I suddenly noticed in how pale her skin got before she disappeared.

"Don't forget that I'm also here," Frost suddenly froze the floor and my feet were stuck to the ground now.

"Curse my luck," I muttered as the ice began growing on to my skin.

It grew colder and colder like the first time I fainted and then I woke up with a headache on my hotel bed. I picked looked at my arms and my skin looked as if a fresh flake of frost was put on my skin. I waited a few moments and it didn't melt... I was so afraid that I- What's wrong scared? Frost's voice spoke into my mind.

"Shut up," I growled at him trying to get him out of my mind.

What if I don't? What if I take over you? You wouldn't be able to do anything so stop resisting Jung Soojung. You don't stand a chance but you're rather stubborn compared to that friend of yours. Oh, and im what if I do this? Fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter