Chapter 4: Lies

4, It Sounds Like Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seohyun POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A crazed girl had suddenly appeared in front of us when Frost and Shadow had left. It would make sense that her name would be Maddie, her messed up long hair hanging in front of her and her freakishly smooth skin that had a purple substance was that was hovering near her explained it all. The girl did not talk to us at all or even look at us, we could not move at all... Then suddenly she stood in front of Taeyeon and put her hand on Taeyeon's head. When Sunny realized in what was happening she widened her eyes and tried to get over to her lover but it was too late...

Our dorky kid leader rolled her eyes back and fainted on the floor before the mysterious girl sunk down to a purple portal she created in the ground and left. Then it suddenly hit me, she was a girl... How could she have been in a boy band? As I was wandering about this Tiffany was aiding her girlfriend who had of blood from when Frost hit her before onto a bed and the other members crowded around Taeyeon to see if she was okay.

"Seohyun! Don't just stand there! Help get the leader or Jessica onto a bed!!" Sunny scolded.

"I'm sorry Unnie... But don't you guys realize something?" I asked them before helping up Taeyeon onto a bed.

"What did you find out that was so important!" Victoria suddenly asked and ran over to me, "As the eldest of all of us I must know."

"They lied to us, they said they were an boy group but Maddie is a..." I began to explain after checking on how the Leader's condition was.

"A girl! Seohyun, you're brilliant... If they lied to us just now then that means they must not want us to know who they really were and how they died. Which means there are more clues we haven't figured out yet!" Sooyoung announced.

"Oh god Seohyun... I'm so sorry about what happened earlier!" Sunny Unnie sincerely apologized.

"It's ok Sunny. But what's important now is to find out what they lied to us about and what is the truth," I said in a low voice.

"Err... How about we go to a safer place now? I mean they've already been here so..." Hyoyeon started explaining.

"I'll start making omamoris then, in Japan they are known to ward off bad luck," Sooyoung said, "But does anyone have any paper I can use?"

"I've got some notebook paper and autograph paper just in case any fans happen to accidently spot us on vacation," Tiffany squeaked and got to her luggage and pulled out the paper and a pen.

"Ahhh as expected of my manger Hwang... But anyways guys let's get to the clues! I need my sister and our members back!" Jessica announced with determination like she never had before even though she did get hurt from trying to save her sister earlier on in the day.

"I noticed that our room numbers are strange," Sunny squeaked, "Maybe they are the dates in which each of them died."

"No, they seem to be close friends... I don't think it's from being locked up together all these years. I think they actually did play a prank and they died. I think the room numbers is the military time in which they died... You know, for example my room; 12:34 pm," I remarked, "Then Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter