Chapter 5: Under Attack

4, It Sounds Like Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Yoona POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]I woke up in an black chamber chained to some contraption against my own will. I tried to get out of it but it was no use, for a second I saw something flash in the middle of the room. I saw that Krystal was confined in an ice coffin standing up. I decided that I would concentrate at whatever had flashed and figure out what it was. Then, suddenly something flickered again and a screen ... It was a film.

Into The Film With Nobody's POV

Scene One

"Hullo Shadow, the weather is fairly well today. How is that ridiculous horror story of yours going along? You stayed up the whole night writing it didn't you?" A young pale boy asked.

"It's going as well as you ice skating is going Frost! I didn't know that I was a wake the whole night! Would you mind telling me what the date is it for today?" A dark yet handsome chap who was us now a complete monster asked.

"Oh dear lord, it's December 25th 1929! I have an ice skating competition today and it's Maddie's 21st birthday and Christmas! My mind must have slipped! I have to by you guys gifts for the party as well! Can you tell my brother, Death to cover up for me?" Frost the young figure skater asked.

"That's nonsense, you know your brother wouldn't help anyone for the world and why does your brother like to call himself Death anyway? I find it quite unusual and ludicrous at the same time when he calls himself that," the handsome horror novelist, Shadow questioned with an exceeding amount of curosity.

"I don't really know, he's been like that ever since a few years ago. He looks afraid at every moment and is careful in whatever he touches. It's almost as if he knows something that we don't," Frost remarked grabbing his skates to head down town to his skating competition

"Have a lovely day then my dearest friend! But don't be a Scrooge and forget to buy us gifts for the Christmas party!" Shadow shouted.

"Of course I wouldn't forget I buy my dearest friends a present with the 100 dollars I saved up!" Frost said, "Farewell, my friend! I must go to my winter competition now!"

"Ha! You should use some of your savings to by yourself a whole new wardrobe instead. Your suits are all getting worn out and your knickers are starting to get too short for you to wear! I'm sure you'll have to by some adult clothing now!" Shadow smirked as her dusted off some dirt of his navy blue fall suit he had brought from New York.

"Well I guess I could buy myself a cheap silk lined suit and some new pants for Christmas. I think I deserved it after working hard this winter and my part time job as a cashier!" Frost announced stopping for a moment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter