Chapter 1: Arrival

4, It Sounds Like Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Victoria POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]After never ending schedules and a hard debate against the SM's new owner, Kim Young-min f(x) and Snsd has finally been allowed a in monitored vacation from the company. Honestly, I missed it when Lee Sooman was boss. He was like family to all of us and ever since his resign everything kind of went into a downfall. But with the wrath of Snsd dorks and f(x) dorks we've managed a great victory for us as idols! We were going to a five star hotel for two weeks! Even though we are restricted to go out and get caught up with the fans the hotel is like paradise!!! The food is suppose to be from a high class restaurant, they've got two huge swimming pools, a huge gym, and the most luxurious hotel rooms. O, Wo De Tian Ah! (Basically Chinese version of Oh My God...) I can't wait to get there!!!

"Victoria~Umma~! Are you finished packing??? The So Nyuh Shi Dae Unnies are here!" My group members called.

"Omo! I'm sorry guys! I just got lost in thought for a moment... I'll be there right away!" I assured them as I lifted up my awesome suit case and put on sun glasses to complete my cool airport fashion.

"Ok Unnie!!!" The 4 kids... Adult Chodings answered.

Aish... They're growing up so fast these days, I feel so old now. Huh, well I guess I'll have to get going now I thought to myself. After that I ran downstairs to meet my Dongsaengs.

"Anneyong Fellow Byuntae!" A familiar voice said.

"Oh, hey Taengoo!" I replied to her as we got onto the hummer limo.

The limo may look so good on the outside but in the inside it's so cool! I didn't think that we could fit Snsd and f(x) in one car but I guess I was wrong. Once everyone had got settled we the driver started up the engines and started heading for our destination.

"Dang this is one luxurious car!" Some of the members pointed out and sat comfortably on the  well designed seats.

"Who's up for a drink?" Sunny and Tiffany asked.

"Can I have some So-" Sooyoung was about to say before Seohyun covered .

"Unnies, if you drink that on the car you might choke and it's not even good for your health! At the very least you should drink something healthy and live longer!" Seohyun announced.

"Huh, I'll guess orange juice will do for me," I smiled and looked at Snsd's intellectual maknae.

"Good choice Unnie!" She said and gave me a glass of orange juice.

Then there was an 'awkward' moment of silence as I took a sip of the orange colored liquid.

"Yoy know Unnie orange juice is really good for you. It has a high content of vitamin C which is quite useful. It will protect your immune system and...." Seohyun went one blabbering.

I look at my members to save me from this horror with puppy dog eyes hoping that one of them would create a distraction. At first everyone looked down but then I saw some Snsd members poke at Luna and Amber so I decided to make my move. I concentrated my intense do-you-wanna-die look at them and they gluped.

Then, suddenly Luna stood up and blurted out, "Seohyun, how about we do karaoke! It'll be fun, right Amber?"

"I... Er... Sure, I think it'll be great! Hey Seohyun, why don't you sing Jack like you performed on stage a while ago!" Amber went along and laughed nervously when I secretly shot her a lovely yet deadly glare.

And that's how the car ride went, well that's how it went before we all fell asleep. It was funny that only four of us had only stayed up in the ride. Taeyeon, Yoona, Amber, and Krystal had all stayed awake throughout the whole ride and pranked us by waking us up with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter