Chapter 6: Death Is Waiting For You

4, It Sounds Like Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Krystal POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]What was Seohyun's plan?

"Unnie! Don't ask something like that right now, they're probably horrorified that it failed!" I mumbled to Yoona as the thought echoed through my mind.

"It's all right guys... We let them take us," Amber said chuckling at us.

I widened my eyes and gasped, "WHAT!!"

"So the plan failed just like it did in his book... Death is planning the ending of the book right now. Something that I'm curious about, I don't think he actually is a bad man. He's just doing all it takes to live just like those spirits in Shadow's book. They didn't choose to die like that and it was an unavoidable fate for them. It was created by a woman who wanted to free her own soul. The woman did not get set free though... She's still alive in someone's body. I'm not sure what Death and his friends want to do but I think part of their plan is to kill her," Yoona gave us a mini speech explaining her opinion in how things were going.

"Uh, what exactly was Seohyun's plan?! Why am I the only one that doesn't seem to know a thing," I whined using my aegyo voice.

"Eww, if Jessica heard that she would certainly punch you in the face. But Seohyun's terrible plan was ridiculous, she said that we should learn 'your' weaknesses and kill you guys because you guys are monsters," Taeyeon sighed in shame, "I don't know what's gotten into Seohyun at that point. We knew you guys were still in there so we pretended to follow out the plan and then willingly gave in to Death and Maddie. They promised that they would explain everything to us in return for our kindness for helping them."

"Really, so death is waiting for us to meet him! Or is it the other way around?!" I exclaimed fascinated by this fact.

"Well I guess he's expecting us to find him based one his mysterious personality. Men are so confusing... That's why I like women," Amber made a point.

"How are we supposed to find him if we're trapped here?" Yoona reminded us trying I get out of her trap to demonstrate in how secure it was.

"We are trapped in our own bodies aren't we... If we think and imagine ourselves with those old people maybe we can finally clarify this huge mess!" I announced with a wide grin one my face.

"Nice one baby Jung. So on the count of three," Taeyeon shouted, "One... Two... Three... GO!"

Tiffany POV

I held my head with my palms and cried at Jessica's side. My liver my head and softly embrace me before starting to cry with me. Without uttering words I moved my hands from my face and wiped them dry on to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter