Chapter 2: Prank?

4, It Sounds Like Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Next Day[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Yuri POV[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]I woke up in the hotel room sleeping besides my lovely doe eyed girl, Yoona. Yesterday the girls took out the stuff from the luggage and took turns taking showers before dropping right to sleep. Suddenly, Yoona moves in her sleep and snuggles her head into my neck. My lips stretch out from cheek to cheek and I put an arm around her to get the most out of this moment. Then I thought why not kiss her? As the thought echoed again and again throughout my head I smirked and started moving my face closer to her fresh milky white skin. Then I position my lips on to her little tempting lips and kissed her. I could feel her kissing back and then when we patted her eyes flickered open and looked at me.

"Well someone's impatient," Yoona laughs brightly at me and then sits up on the bed.

"I couldn't help it, you're just too beautiful when you were sleeping. So morning," I replied with a smile and sat up with her.

"Stop being cheesy baby... Wait 5 am?!? It's 5 am and you woke me up?!!" Yoona realized and then face palmed herself for not noticing earlier.

I laughed at the doe eyed girl's reaction before ruffling her hair and explaining, "I wanted to go for a swim. You know just the two of us before any of those wild monsters wake up."

"Aww that's sweet babe. But maybe we shouldn't have made love last night. I mean I'm tired now and I we did have a chance of being caught by Amber or Luna..." Yoona reminded me.

I sighed and then assured, "I'm sorry Yoongie~ I won't do it again." 

"Fine, we can go swimming," She gives in to me and I cheer before racing into the bathroom to prepare.

A Few Moments Later 

I was dragging Yoona out of the bathroom to the rooftop swimming pool I wanted her to see. I actually came here to watch the prettying scenery. She asked me multiply times in why I was so rushed on the way to come here but she'll understand in a little bit. When We reach the swimming pool I playfully pushed her in and then she shrieked at me before ing pulling me in. We splashed around for a few moments and had a pretty good laugh before I put my arm around her and pointed to the sky.

"Look," I whispered into her ear as she turned to fix her gaze on what I was pointing at.

When she looked at the beauty I was trying to show her her eyes widened in awe. I couldn't blame her because the sight was quite spectacular. The light shining down or through the clouds almost glistened, the bottom of the sky had a tint of sunset orange, and the blue part of the sky was in a perfect color for the moment. Even the clouds were shaped correctly as if someone had planned this moment to be perfect for our lovely morning get away. 

Suddenly Yoona took her sparkling caramel brown eyes from the view and turned to me before sputtering out a few words, "It's so beautiful Yuri."

"I know..." I answer her and her soft cheek, "But not as beautiful as our love."

"Yeah," she said as she fell into my embrace, "Can we stay like this for a few moments? It feels warm and fuzzy."

"As you wish, my love," I respond to her command and hug her tighter.

After about five minutes we finally let go because we didn't want the other members to be suspicious and returned to our rooms. We changed seperately and took turns in the bathroom so we didn't get tempted to touch each other's bodies. When Yoona came out see looked a bit pale, almost as if she had seen something she shouldn't have seen. I asked her what was wrong but she looked at me and shook her head. Soon after Yoona wanted to go shopping so she went out alone. Of course I offered to go with her but she insisted on going alone and told me to cover for her so I shrugged my shoulders and waited for everyone else to head down stairs for breakfast.

"Where's Yoona- Unnie?" Krystal the maknae of us all asked concerned for her look a like friend.

"She went shopping an hour ago and you know how girls can get into that stuff," I casually explained to her before poking around my omelet and taking a sip of my americano.

"That's strange, Yoona is shikskin number two and it's rare for her to miss a meal," Sooyoung said earning a chuckle from Hyoyeon, "According to Japanese manga and horror movies this is when the trouble starts."

"It happens that way in games too," Sunny remarked before putt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter