Fail

Boys vs. Girls
"Why are you so happy?" Jae looked as Micky walked towards him with a wide smile.

"Your looking at Steph's new music teacher," he replied happily.
 
"Huh?" Jae was really confused.

"I'm going to teach Steph how to play a piece on the piano," Micky elaborated.
 
"How did this come about?" Steph had ignored Micky for days and there was that specticle in the cafeteria the other day. 
 
"When i was playing in the music room she heard me and said that it was beautiful," Micky smiled. "My playing won her over."
 
Jae chuckled. "Well good luck with her then."
 
"This is new Micky is actually happy for a change," Yunho commented as he sat down.
 
"That's cuz this fool finally got Steph to acknowledge him," Jae explained.
 
 "Wow I never thought it would happen she didn't look very happy," he thought back to the cafeteria incident.
 
"I like to see how supportive my friends are," Micky said sarcastically.
 
"You know we love you," Yunho and Jae hugged him at the same time.
 
"Hmm this looks interesting," a girl commented.
 
The three of them turned around just to see Steph standing right there staring at them with an amused look on her face.
 
"Uh what are you doing here?" Micky asked.
 
"I'm looking for Min," she said. "So do you guys know where he is?"
 
"He's either with my brother or with Sunny," Jae told her.
 
"Su right?" Steph inquired.
 
Jae nodded.
 
"Alright then I'll look for him with them," she waved good bye as she walked away.
 
"What's with the long face?" Yunho asked looking at Micky.
 
"She didn't even pay attention to me," he pouted.
 
"Dude she's busy," Jae rolled his eyes. "Right now its baby steps for you so don't push your luck,"
 
"It still doesn't feel that great," Micky stared after Steph even though she was already gone.
 
"Seriously, where's my friend and what have you done to him?" Jae looked at Micky critically.
 
"Very funny," Micky sho tback.
 
~*~
 
"Hey Sunny," Min greeted her.
 
"Hey did you bring everything?" she asked him.
 
"Yeah," he opened his backpack and took out the paper and outlines they'd made ofr the project.
 
They both devided the work they were supposed to do before they brought it together. Everytime Changmin got the chance he took a quick looks at Sunny making sure she never noticed what he was doing. In the mean time Sunny was trying to work and thinking about meeting up with BoA later so she could hear about the date she was going to have with Junsu. It that BoA already got asked out by him while Sunny was still waiting for Junno to pay attention to her. She even thought that spending time on this projext with Min would help but no such luck, whenever they worked on the project Junno never stopped by.
 
"Uh Sunny..." Min called her for the third time.
 
"Oh sorry," she apologized. "What is it?"
 
"I wanted to see if you would..." before he could finish his sentence a voice called his name.
 
Both Sunny and Min turned to the sound of the voice to see that Steph was coming their way. She seemed breathless like she's been running around for a while without stopping. Min cursed under his breath for the interruption while Sunny was thankful, she hadn't really liked the way Min's words were coming at her it seemed like he was going to ask her out and she wasn't ready for that.
 
"Hey Steph," Min waved.
 
"Hi," she smiled at him. "I need to talk to you about the math stuff and its important." She looked between Sunny and Min before adding, "I'm not interrupting anything right?"
 
"No," Sunny replied quickly. "Go Min we'll continue this another day." With that she gathered her things and left them with a good bye.
 
"She was in a hurry," Steph commented as she turned back to look at MIn.
 
His expression was sullen and Steph was instantly sorry for what she said. She wasn't sure why but the look on his face looked like one of the sad looks Taemin used to do when he got rejected by a girl. Her older sister insticts kicked in then as she grabbed Min and hugged him. He wasn't expecting this so as she pulled him towards her one of his legs got caught on the tables leg and he ended up falling on top of her.
 
"Are you alright?" Steph chuckled.
 
Min looked at her smiling face and began laughing too. This was quite an interesting and funny predicament to be in at the moment.
 
"Can you get off me now your kind of heavy," Steph told him.
 
"Sorry," he apologized as he got up.
 
Steph stood up and dusted her clothers off. Min did the same thing even though Steph had more dirt on her since she was the one on the bottom of the fall.
 
"So why were you going to hug me?" Min asked not looking at her. It was kind of embarrasing.
 
"Well you looked sad," she stated.
 
"I'm not sad," he denied.
 
"Dude my brother used to make the face you just made," Steph blew his denial off. "I know the look and you looked sad. I'm sorry that I made Sunny leave."
 
"Not your fault," he sighed. "She probably figured out that I was going to ask her out and bailed."
 
"Her loss," Steph blurted out. Min stared at her with wide eyes.
 
"Wh...what?" he stammered.
 
"My bad," Steph looked up at the sky then back down at Min. "Um well what to tell you? Uh you're a good looking guy and your nice and sweet so if she doesn't want to see that it's her loss. When you find someone that really appreaciates you then she'll know what she let pass."
 
Min blushed crimson and gave an embarrased chuckle, "Thanks."
 
"Your welcome now lets get this math stuff out of the way."

Wow its been a while since I last updated this fic. I'm sorry for it taking so long and I apologize if the chapter wasn't that good. I will try not to take forever when updating this fic. ^^