009

Speechless

As we were headed out Junhyung's phone rang. 

"Hello?", Junhyung answered it.  "I can't I'm busy right now.  I'm serious."  He looked at me and then looked away.  I could hear him arguing with someone, the person on the other end of the line wouldn't stop.  "Okay, okay, but then tonight and tomorrow I am done."

"Is everything okay?"  I asked him.

"Hey, I have to go to the studio for a few hours.  But after that I have the whole night and tomorrow off."  He looked at me, his eyes apologetic.  "I don't want to leave you alone though, want to come to the studio?"

"No its fine, and it wouldn't look right.  I don't need people talking."  I was more concerned of the news traveling to Jay.  With this sudden change with his behavior, who knows what he would be capable of.  "It's fine you go ahead.  I can go home and clean up and whatnot, get ready for later."   I smiled at him.  He looked at me relcutantly, but his phone started ringing again.  He looked down and shook his head.

"Okay, I'm sorry.  I'll text you when I'm done."

"Take your time, I don't want to be the reason why your album .  You have to be the reason."  I joked and pushed him away.  He messed up my hair and then hugged me goodbye.  I watched as his car drove down the road, and then looked around me.  I should  have drove today.

***

The wind started picking up, and I was not dressed for this.  I forgot how cold Korea was, California was too good to me.  My phone started ringing, I looked down.  Jay's name flashed across, along with the emojis that used to have a significance.  I ignored the call.  Then my phone buzzed, and then it buzzed again.    I turned it off.  Who does he think he is to bother me?  I was getting irritated, does he not understand language.  I walked into my lobby and went up to my apartment.  I walked in the door and I felt like all the energy leave my body.  I just wanted to lay down and do nothing.  I walked into my bedroom, I heard water running.  I looked over towards the bathroom, the door was closed.  I walked over, I was about to open it and I heard him.  He was singing in the shower, he was here again.  I froze, and I needed to walk out of here right now.  I slowly backed away.  I walked out of the room and started running towards the door, I grabbed my purse and shoes and opened the door.  Then I felt something on my elbow.  How did he do it, that was so fast.  He pulled me back into the apartment, and I slammed againsr his body.  He had a towel on, and his body was still wet.  I could feel my clothes getting drenched, and the droplets of water from hair landing on my face.  I wasn't resisting, I was just standing, I had no energy to resist.  My breathing got hard, I was nervous, scared, I never felt so in danger before.

"Were you going to leave without say hi?"  He whispered in my ear.  I dropped my stuff on the floor as he s his arms around my waist.  He pulled me closer and I could feel his heartbeat, and his chest moving from breathing.  His hands traveled up and down my back.  "It's okay, you didn't mean it I know."  He pulled back and touched my chin, making me look into his eyes.  He smiled at me, and reached in for a kiss.  I turned my face and he missed.  He let go, I was scared he would force me again.  I looked down.  "I'm gonna go change."  And he walked away.  I reached down for my stuff.  "Don't go."  I heard his voice change, to that voice I never knew before.  I stopped, and just walked to the kitchen out of sight.