08

Speechless

That was close.  Way too close.  I won't always be luck enough and get away.  But Avi is coming, things will get better.  Or worse, what if Jay comes around or even finds out.  This is ridiculous.  I can't live like this.  

The weather is nice today, a slight breeze with mid 70s temperature.  Perfect weather.  No freezing, no sweating.  That means I can go buy stuff to prepare for Avi's stay.  I should go buy him some slipper, and some extra pillows, blankets, and food.  He will be starving by the time he gets here.  Airplane food his horrible.  I need to find someone with a car first.  

Ring ring ring..

"Hello?" someone answered.

"Junhyungggggg!  Are you busty today?"  I asked.

"No, why?".  He replied.

"I need to go shopping, and well you have a car.  And I need a car, so I thought that you could come with me.  And this car could be used. Since you don'tt---"

"Okay okay okay!"  He cut me off.  "You can use my car and use me as your shopping tool.  Where are you?"

"I'm in the coffee shop outside of the recording studio."  

"Okay, I'll be there in five."  He hung up.

Quality time with Jun, and Avi coming will really help out.  Maybe I'll stop thinking about him.  Oh Avi was supposed to e-mail me his ticket.  Let me check.  Wait, that's weird he hasn't sent anything.   

Bing!

A text from Avi!  

Avi:  Hey dude, I am so sorry.  I don't have a visa.  I can't come.  My visa is expired and I don't know when I will be able to get it renewed.  I'm so sorry I really wanted to be there.  

To Avi: Hey, it's okay.  I understand, it's the thought that counts.  Plus a ticket to Korea is expensive.  Honestly I am kinda sad that you aren't coming.  But it's okay.

Avi:  Hey don't be sad, I'm sorry.  Love you!

I heard the door jingle, and I looked up.  Junhyung was wearing these obnoxious glasses and scanned the shop for me.  I didn't wave, when he finally found me he walked over.  

"Hey, what's wrong?"  He asked already putting on his serious face.

"Avi was supposed to come tonight, but he just texted me saying his visa is expired and won't come.  That's why I needed your car to go shopping.  I had to buy stuff to get ready for him."  I sighed.

"Hey don't be like that.  I'm here, why do you need someone else?"  Junhyung put his hand on my head and ruffled my hair.  Then he let his hand cup my face and made me look into his eyes. He smiled and me, and I could see the worry in his eyes.  I hated this.  Making people worry.  I smiled back, and decided I would not make him worry.

"Hey, we can still go shopping!  Then we can watch dramas at my house!"  I knew he hated dramas, but I could tell he would agree to whatever I say.

"Okay fine whatever you want princess.  I am at your service."  He chuckled and then jokingly bowed his head to me.

I smacked his head, and he pulled me up.  We  walked out of the shop and got into his car.  "To the mall!  My servant".

He looked over at me and smiled.  "Your wish is my command."  And off we went.