So give me a smile

I'm Pretty Ugly but Beautiful

Yongguk POV

“Do you want to come too….?” Ha Jeong asked me.

“I want to go…”

“Okay…..” Ha Jeong shrugged and we let the house to go to the Theme park with Ha Jeong and Kikwang

 We arrived at the theme park.

I saw Kikwang standing there with 3 tickets.

“Let’s go and have some fun….” Kikwang said.

We walked inside and rode a lot of rides but most of the time had to stand outside the ride and wait for them.

I was getting bored and I went to a shooting game.

“Can a little kid like you handle this…?” The man at the stall mocked me.

I cracked my knuckles and grabbed the gun and shoot down all the ducks. I took a bow.

“Can I have my prize now…?”

“P-Please chose from the 3 toys at the top of the shelf….” He pointed at a white tiger soft toy, a Water dun or a board game.

I wanted to give Ha Jeong the toy because I knew she liked the toy. I grabbed the toy and took the free red balloon on the way.

From afar I saw Kikwang hugged a crying Ha Jeong and he kissed her on the cheek.

My heart began to throb with pain and I felt anger, sad and stupid all at the same time I just ran off.

“Min Jun!!”

I ran as fast as I could I ran to taxi and caught it and asked him to drop me off at me house.

I was getting out of the taxi.

“What about the money?!” the taxi driver asked.

“I’ll ask my uncle…”

I walked slowly into my house.

“Yongguk…?” my uncle asked.

I fell on the floor and fainted.

I woke up and looked around and saw my uncle standing over me.

“You are cured!!” my uncle shouted in joy.

“What…?”

I came back to life I was okay…I finally was back to myself….but I still did not feel happy.

“Shouldn’t you be happier…?” My uncle asked me

“Ha Jeong doesn’t like me anymore….and I just realised how painful that is to me…if only I had seen the inner side of her earlier I wouldn’t have lost her….”

My uncle sighed and we both just sat there.

~~~~ What really happened ~~~

Ha Jeong POV

“Kikwang….I can’t like you…..I can’t get rid of Yongguk from me….”

“I know…I can tell….” He said smiling and holding his tears back.

“Hyosung loves you much more….please…give her a chance…”

 I began to cry because I felt guilty and He hugged me.

“Can I just kiss you on the cheek as a goodbye…?” Kikwang asked me.

I just nodded and he gently placed a kisson my right cheek then I saw Min Jun running off somewhere.

“Min Jun!!”

“Bye…Kikwang…I waved at him…”

I picked up the white tiger toy Min Jun dropped and ran after him.

“Where are you?? Min Jun!!”

I began to get really worried.

Kikwang POV

I wiped the tears away from my face.

I walked slowly away from the roller coaster I had just gone on with Ha Jeong.

“Kikwang…?” I looked up and saw Hyosung coming to me.

“Are you okay…?” she asked.

I felt sorry for her and I realised I had made a mistake at camp I hugged her and wrapped my arms around her tightly.

“K-Kikwang…..” She called my name.

“I’m sorry Hyosung….Ha Jeong left me…”

“It’s okay…” she then patted my back.

“Do you still like me…? Please stop liking me…I’m a horrible guy.

Hyosung smiled.

“No! I will still like you and keep liking you until you are ready for me…even though that may take a long time…”

I grabbed her hand and walked along with her we passed a stall after stall until we were stopped by one of them.

“You two make an adorable couple! Would you like to participate in our couple challenge….”the girl asked us.

“Oh! We are not really a cou-“ I cut Hyosung off.

“Yes…we want to…”

She smiled and let us inside.

“But we are not...a couple…” Hyosung said looking confused.

“I may not be able to like you right now but I would like to give you a chance….” I smiled at her.

She smiled back and we headed inside.

Yongguk POV

I was feeling trapped inside my house so I came out of my house to go for a walk on the way I saw Kikwang and Hyosung.

“Yongguk you are back!!” They exclaimed.

“What are you doing with her…? Where is Ha Jeong…?”

“She left me and went to look for Min Jun…she said she loves you so much….” Kikwang said.

“Take care of her…” Kikwang said and walked off with Hyosung.

‘She’s still looking for me…?’

I ran as fast as I could and caught a taxi back to the theme park. It was almost 9 pm when I arrived. Saw her crying in front of the closed theme park.

“Ha Jeong…”

She looked up and stared at me.

“I-I-I’m sorry…I lost Min Jun…I can’t find him….I am really sorry….” She cried again.

I hugged her.

“Y-Yongguk..?I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

“I am Min Jun, I was Min Jun…I know I hurt you because of what I said when we were 12 I am so sorry…I never knew what I said could hurt you so much…I’m sorry…”

“You, what are you saying….?”

“I spilt a drink on Krystal the first time I met you…”

“You are him…?” she asked.

“I couldn’t tell you. I will explain it in more detailed later…thank you...for showing what inner beauty was. Also, I think…..I think I love you…”

I then kissed her.

I had never felt so happy.

“I love you too…” Ha Jeong whispered.

~~~~~ The next day ~~~~~

Ha Jeong POV

“You were wearing a bra and undies so I didn’t technically see anything!!”  Yongguk shouted and tried to run away.

“Guys calm down…” Taeyeon said laughing.

“Kikwang you grab Yongguk and I will grab Ha Jeong….” Leetuk said and tried to calm us down.

“Unnie I still can’t believe that there are witches…” My sister said snuggling up close to Joong Ki.

“GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!!!” I yelled at Joong Ki.

Hyosung was sitting on Kikwang’s lap and they seemed so happy.

Yongguk came over and hugged me.

“I love you so much….” Yongguk whispered.

I blushed and pushed him away.

Himchan and Sunhwa laughed at us and then they headed to the kitchen.

“I’m so glad everyone got a happy ending…” Taeyeon and Leetuk said.

“How do you know anyway…?” I asked them

“We told them!” Hyosung and Kikwang put their hands up and laughed.

Goo Hara POV

I smiled to myself as I watch the two sitting together.

“I knew they were going to end up together…”  She then headed out the door.

~~~~ End of final chapter ~~~~

I hope you enjoyed it!! ~