Big Mac Vs Egg plant salad

I'm Pretty Ugly but Beautiful

Ha Jeong screamed in horror as her chemistry project exploded and the whole class was filled with hydrogen gas.

“Get out of my lab!” The teacher yelled in anger.

Till the class was over Ha Jeong was forced to hold her arms in the air.

Kikwang looked at Ha Jeong leave the room.

It had been about 3 weeks at his new school and it was getting fun probably because of Ha Jeong.

He thought this was the perfect chance to actually talk to her, plus he also knew how to make this teacher tick.

“Sir, you made a mistake on the board the only reason the whole thing exploded was because she had copied exactly what you had wrote. You need to put in 1 piece of magnesium but you wrote 7.” He stated as he pointed at the board.

Mr Kim’s nostrils started to flare and his eyes began to bulge.

“Get.Out. Of. My. Class. NOW!!!”The teacher screamed at Kikwang.

He smiled and left the room. He kneeled next to Ha Jeong who was scrunching her face up in pain. Her arm began to slowly fall down the longer she waited for the class to end. Kikwang grabbed her wrist and held it up for her. Ha Jeong turned to look at Kikwang.

“Thanks…but I don’t need your help…” Ha Jeong said smiling trying to remove his hand from her wrist. Kikwang pointed at her left hand with his eyes. Ha Jeong turned to look at her left arm which was falling.

“Okay…fine…I’m sorry can you help me…” He Jeong said she did not seem happy at all.

“Sure…my name is Kikwang…Lee Kikwang…” He told her.

“My name is Ha Jeong….Song Ha Jeong…” She said and turned back to look at the wall opposite them.

“Because I helped you…can you come with me on a date after school today I will meet you at Mall near our school…” Kikwang asked boldly.

“Excuse me?! Look pal we just met!! The only thing I know about you is your name….which I forgot again…what was it again….?” Ha Jeong asked with a confused yet annoyed face.

“Lee Kikwang….” He told her shaking his head slightly amazed at how funny a person could be a person could be.

“You know you can bring friends…I meet a date as in a friend date…you know to get to know each other as friends….” Kikwang explained to with his sweet smile.

“Oh! Yea sure…can I bring my friend Hyosung and Himchan…?” Ha Jeong asked.

“Sure…I want to be their friend to…actually I know Hyosung…” Kikwang said.

“Really?! How?!” Ha Jeong stared at him weirdly.

“I am her sister’s boyfriend’s best mate…” Kikwang told her.

“Oh…then it would be totally fine if I bring her right?? Cool…”Ha Jeong thought and nodded to herself.

The bell finally rang and Ha Jeong and Kikwang put their hands down and went back inside to get scolded for another 5 minutes before they were allowed to take their bags to the next class.

“So I will see you at the mall…” Kikwang said as he ran to his next class.

“Yea…see you then…” Ha Jeong then ran off.

She ran and just made it to food technology. She went to stand next to Hyosung.

“Where were you?” Hyosung whispered loudly into the girl’s ear.

“I was scolded again for making a mess in chemistry….” She smiled a goofy smile and tried to get away with it.

Hyosung just rolled her eyes at her friend.

“Oh!! After school are you free?” Ha Jeong asked.

“I need to study but hate doing that so….I will jig tutoring…” Hyosung said smiling at her friend

“Kikwang wants to go on a date with me, you and Himchan….” Ha Jeong told Hyosung as she sliced the mushrooms into thin slices.

“Really?” Hyosung asked.

“Yep…” Ha Jeong continued to chop the other vegetables into thin slices.

Hyosung beat the eggs and remained silent. She was a bit hurt because Kikwang was giving Ha Jeong so much attention she beginning to get a bit jealous of Ha Jeong.

~~~~ After school ~~~~

Ha Jeong POV

I came running home so I could have a quick shower and change clothes before I went to the mall but I spotted Min Jun sitting on the steps of my house.

“What are you doing here…?”

“Check your phone…?” Min Jun told me.

I took my phone out and say the message his uncle had sent me.

‘Hi Ha Jeong this is Yongguk’s uncle

Can you please look after Min Jun today…

Thanks!’

“Oh gees… I guess I will have to take you. Get inside.”

I pushed him in and ran into the toilet I took the quickest shower in my life and ran out the door with a towel around me.

“Min Jun! Can you pass me my T-shirt?” he came into the room to give me the shirt but his cheeks turned pink and he turned to look the other way.

“What’s wrong Min Jun….?”

He just left the room I shrugged and just ran around my room trying to find clothes that were not dirty.

Yongguk POV

‘I just saw my friend almost …I feel so awkward..’

I turned back to look at her she had put on her shorts and Shirt.

‘So she wasn’t fat at all…’

“Let’s go!!!” Ha Jeong ran out the door and grabbed her handbag.

He dragged me to the mall where I met everyone.

“Guys!! I’m here!!”  We ran over to the group.

Everyone I knew there except for one person, he looked annoying.

“Sorry but can I bring him along I have to baby sit him…” Ha Jeong told everyone.

“He is just a kid…he can’t be that annoying…” Joong Ki said.

Himchan just smiled to himself.

~~~~~ Flash back ~~~~

“Dude it’s me!! Yongguk!!”

“Min Jun. Did your cousin force you to play this trick on me…?” Himchan smiled to himself.

“I’m not falling for it this time…” Himchan said as he continued his video games.

“You like Sunhwa…but you haven’t told her for 7 years…”

Himchan was shocked.

“He told someone that…I am so going to bash him up when he comes back-“

“ Photo Day in Year 2…”

“Yongguk???” Himchan asked looking so scared.

“How ????” Himchan freaked out.

“It’s a long story...”

~~~~~ End of Flashback ~~~~~

“Let’s go and play some games at the arcade!!” Joong Ki shouted in excitement.

 “Sure!!” Everyone agreed.

I looked at Hyosung she was the only one who didn’t seem excited so he didn’t say anything.

I just shrugged and followed the other people to play games.

~~~~ 1 hour later~~~~

“Can we eat? I feel very hungry…” Joong Ki complained.

“Same here…” Himchan said.

“I’m dying of starvation….” Ha Jeong said as she dramatically crawled towards the exit.

I rolled my eyes.

We all laughed headed towards the food court.

The guys and Ha Jeong ordered a big mac while Hyosung went to the salad bar to get aegg plant salad.

“You sure eat a lot for a girl…”

Ha Jeong just shrugged and ate.

“Does that even taste good….?”

Hyosung shrugged and continued to eat her meatless, no oil or salt salad.

“Girls…” Joong Ki and Himchan said shaking their heads.

“How did you guys even become friends…?” Joong Ki asked.

“Well…I kind of half killed a few guys in middle school when they tried to touch her…you know? The thing that every girls envy…” Ha Jeong said.

They once again shrugged their shoulders.

Suddenly Kikwang reached over and wiped a bit of tomato sauce that was on Ha Jeong’s face.

 Everyone was shocked.

‘Why do I feel a little annoyed…?’

~~~~ End  of Chapter 4 ~~~~