Wild cats

I'm Pretty Ugly but Beautiful

Ha Jeong POV

“Are the finger sandwiches and the rainbow smoothie done yet…?” Sunhwa asked me.

“Almost…” I said as I pour last layer of colour into the smoothie cup.

I passed it to her and she took to table 7.

“I didn’t think our café would be this popular…” I said.

“We make the most delicious food! That’s why we are so popular…” Hyosung said smiling.

“When do you think the fair will be over…?”

“In 3-4 hours….”

I sighed.

“Can I go somewhere else…?” I heard Min Jun’s voice.

“Sure…just take me, Hyosung, Kikwang, Joong Ki, Sunhwa or Himchan…”

Min Jun grabbed Kikwang’s pants and stared at him.

“I want to go with him….” Min Jun growled at Kikwang.

I looked at Kikwang with apologetic eyes.

“It’s okay…it’s my break anyway…bye…” Kikwang and Min Jun left our classroom.

Yongguk POV

I dragged Kikwang out of the classroom.

Kikwang crouched down to me.

“What do you want to do…?” he asked treating me like a little kid.

I glared him then I looked around to see what I could do then I spotted the haunted house which was run by the class next to us.

“I want to go there.”

Kikwang turned to look at the haunted house and he turned back to me.

“Are you sure…? They made it really scary this year…” Kikwang said.

‘Shut up…’

“I still want to go…”

“Okay…” Kikwang shrugged and took me inside. He paid $5 and we headed inside.

“Welcome to the house of fear…please…enjoy…” A girl dressed as an Asian female ghost said.

I felt chills go up my spine.

Suddenly a guy jumped out from the side and I almost wet my pants. I heard Kikwang gasp.

I smirked.

‘So he is a wimp…’

We continued on until I felt Kikwang turn around.

There was a girl holding a baby doll which was covered in blood with needles in its head.

“My baby was being a bad baby. Please teach him a lesson….she said as she handed Kikwang a needle Kikwang poked the baby because he was scared of what might happen if he didn’t.

“You hurt my baby! How could you?!” The girl screamed in anguish.

I shuddered and dragged Him away with me.

Suddenly a guy came out of nowhere and stood in front of us.

“I don’t like my face I think it is ugly…” he groaned and suddenly ripped his head of blood began to squirt and fall down his neck. I accidentally caught his head. I thought it was prop, that was until it started to talk to me.

“Can I swap with you…?” the head asked me.

“ARGGGGG!!!” We screamed and ran out of the house but a guy how’s eyes were hand out of his sockets stopped us.

“You haven’t finished your tour…” He said in a creepy voice tilting his head to the side.

I shouted and kicked him in the balls and I ran out of the class room.

Kikwang and I were taking giant breaths to calm down.

“Can we go somewhere else…?” Kikwang asked in between his breaths.

“Sure…” We then walked off to the food stalls outside.

~~~~Back at the class café~~~~

Ha Jeong POV

“We have run out of food I think that group guys are our last customers…”

“Okay…” Joong Ki ran off the people who were lining up at the door and they all turned and left.

I served up the last plate of the cupcake special and began to pack the leftovers in a plastic container.

“Who are you going to give that to…?” Hyosung asked.

“I am going to give it to Kikwang…because he looked after Min Jun for me…”

“Why do you keep looking after Yongguk’s cousin…?” Hyosung asked rolling her eyes at me.

“Well I can’t leave him at my house…”

“Yongguk’s uncle is so careless….” Hyosung fumed, she then flicked her hair as she took it out of the bun.

“Do you want to go and look around with me…?” she asked.

“No…I’m fine I need to clean up and pack up the café…”

“Okay…I’m going to go and meet Kikwang!” She then skipped off.

I shook my head and smiled at her.

“That little girl is in love with Kikwang isn’t she…”

Everyone began to leave one by one and I ended up cleaning up the café by myself. I placed the last of the boxes into the corner. I looked out the window and saw the sun setting.

“You….” I heard an familiar girl’s voice.

I turned around and saw Krystal standing at the door way.

“What do you want Krystal…?”

I continued to sweep the floor.

“You and Yongguk’s stupid cousin embarrassed me in front of my new boyfriend, so I’m going to make you pay…” She snorted and flicked her hair.

“How…? Yongguk is in Japan…. Plus, it’s not like he broke up with you I saw you two sitting smooching at the café….”

Krystal began to breath heavily

“Ya!!!” She screamed and grabbed my hair.

“Let go!!”

‘I have only seen this in Korean dramas but, this really hurts!’

I grabbed her hair and pulled as hard as I could.

She scratched me and slapped me, thank god I was wearing a long pants and long sleeves. She pushed me down and I pushed her way too.

‘Never hit a girl…never hit a girl…no matter how much of a she might be…’

Yongguk POV

I came back to see where Ha Jeong was when I heard screaming and yelping from the room. I ran inside to see Ha Jeong Krystal wrestling I went to help Ha Jeong but they were too tall so I leaped for Krystal’s hand and bit it really hard. She screamed and pushed me away I was pushed onto the sharp corner of a table then I out.

Ha Jeong POV

I watch Min Jun Black out.

“Min Jun!!!”

“You are not going anywhere…” Krystal growled at me.

I felt my nostrils flaring. I got into position and yelled and did hook kick and kicked her in the face. She fell to the floor screaming in pain.

“Min Jun…”

I ran over to him and tried to wake him up I tried to move his head from the table and there was blood. I carried him on my back and came out to find Kikwang or Hyosung they were having fun.

“Hyosung help me! Min Jun got injured!”

“I call a taxi!!” Hyosung said as she dialled a number.

Kikwang put him onto his back and we all got into the taxi to go to the hospital.

I called his uncle who was in Busan with his girlfriend on a business trip.

“I’ll be down in an hour or two so can you please stay with his until then…” His uncle asked me.

“Okay…”

~~~~ A few hours later ~~~~

Yongguk POV

I woke up and I was in the hospital. I saw Ha Jeong sleeping in the chair next to me.

‘Why is she still here?’

I her head.

‘Why did I just do that….?’

I shook my head and turned away to see my uncle and Tae Hee smiling at me.

“So you okay…?” my uncle asked me.

I just nodded and lied back down.

“I think you are already through the stage of liking someone we just need to wait 2 more stages…” Tae Hee said

“Really…? I don’t like Ha Jeong…she is just a friend. She is a bit pretty but I don’t know…she isn’t my type…”

Tae Hee just shrugged and walked out the door.

“The first time you rejected her you said she was ugly but think about what you just said to us now…” My uncle said.

He slowly walked out the door.

“You are now judging the beauty inside her… You have changed without knowing it…” he then closed the door behind him.

‘Beauty on the inside huh…?’

~~~~ End of Chapter 6 ~~~~