I'm so jelly

I'm Pretty Ugly but Beautiful

Yongguk POV

“Don’t take them!!! Save them!!!” My uncle squeaked.

“No!! My test is coming up soon and I need to go on study dates with my friends!! They wouldn’t let me come if I am a 7 year old…”

The moment I shallowed the pill my heart started to throb in pain. I grunted and groaned in pain.

“Yongguk!!” My uncle yelled my name.

I woke up.

“Are you okay…?” My uncle asked me.

“Yep…how long has it been…”

“5 minutes….” My uncle said.

“Good…I will go teach that girl Goo Hara a lesson….”

~~~~ At Goo Hara’s house ~~~~

“I’m sorry!!!! Ow let go of my ear!!” Goo Hara yelled as I dragged her out of the house by her ear.

I took her to a café so I could talk to her.

I came to the table holding a 2 Cookie and cream thick shake.

I passed her one and she began to drink it.

“Thanks….” Goo Hara said as she sipped on the drink.

It was awkward for a bit probably because I kept glaring at her unconsciously.

“Are you using a pill or did you experience your heartbreak…?” Goo Hara asked.

“A pill….no girl can break my heart…”

“Do you still judge girls by their appearance???” Goo Hara asked staring at me intensely this time.

I just sat there awkwardly.

“Well…..”

Goo Hara just rolled her eyes at me and turned to look away.

“I thought you were Interested in Ha Jeong so I gave upon you after the spell…” Goo Hara said sipping on the last bits at the bottom of the cup.

“She isn’t my type. She isn’t pretty but not ugly either….”

Goo Hara sighed very loudly.

“You know she is really pretty considering she didn’t have any plastic surgery. She’s not even wearing layers of make-up…” Goo Hara almost shouted. A couple of heads turned our way.

“She’s my friend…..”

Goo Hara rolled her eyes at me.

“No…you mean you think she isn’t pretty enough…” Goo Hara growled at Yongguk.

“You know a lot of other guys would be lucky to have her…” Goo Hara said.

She got up and picked up her jacket and left. I just sat there finishing my drink.

‘Other guys would be lucky to have her…?’

My phone began to ring.

“Hello…?”

“Where are you?? The studying started it’s at my house so hurry up…” Himchan whispered through to me.

I picked up my books and headed off to Himchan’s house.

I rang the bell.

“Hi…where were you????” Joong KI asked staring at me.

“I was in Japan…”

I walked up stairs.

“What were you doing in Japan?” Hyosung asked almost scanning me.

“Yea…what were you doing in Japan…?” Himchan asked the question awkwardly.

Ha Jeong wasn’t asking me any questions se was just laughing and studying with the new guy next to him.

“Hey! Ha Jeong!! Yongguk’s back!!” Hyosung shouted at me.

Ha Jeong looked up from her book.

“Oh…you are back…” Ha Jeong said and continued to study.

Everyone went back to their seats at the round table I followed them to it and sat next to Himchan. I was facing Ha Jeong and Kikwang. They were getting along so well it was bit, irritating.

I whispered to Himchan.

“Why are they so close…?”

“I don’t know I guess they just get along very well…” Himchan said hardly turning to look at me.

I sighed and opened my Physics book.I began to ask questions and stuff but every few seconds I would end up looking at them two.

Ha Jeong POV

I continued to study with everyone but I would end up looking at Yongguk every few seconds.

“He didn’t even tell me where he was going…”

“What…?” Kikwang asked me.

“Oh nothing…”

It was weird because I knew he was away for a whole month and I was angry because he didn’t tell me about it but it felt like I had been with him many times. I couldn’t figure out what made me feel that way or why I felt that way.

~~~~ A few hours later ~~~~

Yongguk POV

We all said by and went our separate ways.

I was walking home with Ha Jeong.

“Ha Jeong…”

“Yea…” Ha Jeong replied.

“Do you want to watch a movie with me at the end of the exam week…?”

Ha Jeong was quiet for a moment.

“Yea…sure…I haven’t been to the movies in ages…” Ha Jeong smiled at me.

‘She has dimples….I didn’t know that…’

I went to my house and Ha Jeong continued to walk to her house.

“See you tomorrow….” I said to her.

Ha Jeong just waved at me. I scratched my head and I walked inside. It was getting dark and it was a bit dangerous for a girl to be walking alone but I knew Ha Jeong would be alright.

I had to use 4 pills for 3 study weeks and the last one for my test.

~~~~~ After the test ~~~~~

I was walking to the Cinemas. I saw Ha Jeong waiting there. I smiled and began to run over to her but suddenly it felt like there was a sharp pain in my chest.

I ran into the nearest toilet cubicle. I fell down and when I opened my eyes I had turned back into a 7 year old.

‘I thought I had 4 more hours…’

I looked for it in my bag pack. I had left that bottle at home. I changed into me 7 year old clothes and walked out of the cubicle to call her.

I pulled out a pill which would change my voice.

“Hello…?” Ha Jeong asked.

“It’s me Yongguk…suddenly my aunty in Japan wants me back there…I have to go…I will be back...I’m sorry…”

Ha Jeong was silent for a moment.

“Okay…I’ll just watch it by myself…” Ha Jeong said in her cheerful voice.

“Sorry…bye…”

I hung up on her.

I went home.

Ha Jeong POV

‘It’s not like it was the first time this had happened…’

I walked into the cinemas alone and chucked out Yongguk’s ticket I had bought for him.

I walked into the cinemas to find my seat.

I sat there for 5 minutes before the actually movie started.

I stared at the empty seat next to me and just decided to ignore it.

Suddenly from the corner of my eye I saw a guy come and sit next to me.

“Kikwang…? What are you doing here..?”

He smiled.

“I saw you chuck out the ticket…That’s a waste of money!” Kikwang pouted

I rolled my eyes and we watch the movie together. After the movie we walked out of the cinemas.

“That was a good movie!” 

“I know…” Kikwang and I walked out of the mall.

Himchan POV

“I think your tanks are no match for me….” Daehyun mocked me.

“Yea right…”

I saw Ha Jeong and Kikwang walking out of the movies.

“One second…”

I called Yongguk.

“Hey where were you I thought you went with Ha Jeong…why is she walking out with Kikwang…”

“I turned back to my 7 year old self…” Yongguk said.

“Oh Okay…”

I hung up on him.

‘I kind of wished she would end up with Yongguk…’

Ha Jeong POV

Yongguk suddenly called me.

“So did you have fun at the movies…?” Yongguk asked me.

“Yea…I met Kikwang at the movies he had picked up the ticket I had chucked out and he watched it with me…”

“Why do you hang out with him…? He’s annoying…” Yongguk said over the phone.

“He isn’t he is actually the second nicest guy I’ve ever met after Himchan….”

“I’m not on your nice guy list…?” Yongguk asked.

I was silent for a moment because it was true he wasn’t on my nice list.

“Are you that desperate to get guys…?” Yongguk yelled at me.

“What is wrong with you…?”

“You are so desperate…” Yongguk said.

That phrase really hurt my feelings.

“Why do you care you . You ditched me, you are the worst friend ever…”

I hung up on him and began to cry.

I had not cried in ages because I hated feeling weak but everyone once in a while Yongguk would always me cry.

“I hate you but I still love you why….?”

Yongguk POV

My uncle walked into the room.

“I think you are Jealous…” he said.

“As if!”

“If you were not…why are you so angry she went out with another guy…” he said then he left the room.

‘Am I jealous…?’

~~~~ End of Chapter 5 ~~~~