Beware of the Green Tea Ice Cream

I'm Pretty Ugly but Beautiful

Ha Jeong POV

“What?! What do you mean you are breaking up with me…?” The glared at Yongguk as her jaw dropped to the ground.

“I want to break up with you…” Yongguk said not really engaged in the conversation.

“We have been going out for 2 WEEKS!” She yelled Yongguk.

“Yea…well….you are a little boring...” Yongguk stated harshly.

“But I fit your criteria so well. I’m a S-line, Sweet, ladylike and beautiful…” She said starting to sob.

“Goo Hara…it’s over…” Yongguk just shook his head and walked towards me.

I rolled my eyes.

‘6 girlfriends in 3 months……what the hell is wrong with him…’

“Ha Jeong! Let’s go!! I want to find a new girlfriend….” Yongguk ran over smiling.

“I will F****** Kill you!!” I put him into a headlock and dragged him away.

“What did I do wrong?!?!” He yelled

“She is your 35th!” I yelled putting his head into a tighter head lock.

“But they get boring after about 2 weeks!!” He choked out.

I sighed and let him go.

He stood up and fixed his hair and clothes back up.

Two seconds later one really slim, and pretty looking girl walking our way.

Yongguk stared at her for 3 seconds and caught her attention.

“Can I have your number…?” The timid sweet girl asked.

He gave it to her and she left.

Yongguk just stood there with a smile.

“OMG!! I’m so hot she fell head over heels for me!!” Yongguk said straightening his shirt feeling proud.

“You know. When I look at you I see a whole new meaning for the word vain…” I said to him raising an eyebrow.

“Come on. Let’s get some Ice cream…it’s a bit hot today…” Yongguk said.

“Fine…” I growled at him.

‘If he only knew how painful it is to watch….’

Goo Hara POV

I watched him flirt with the fake illusion I sent him to see how he would react after the break up.

“How dare he?! I’m going to make him fall for me!” She said glaring at Yongguk smiling.

I ran home and began to make the love potion.

“Three drops of anguish tears, ten grains of salt from the sea, a blue ice ball from Liana, a lover’s hair and…a drop of blood from a white dove…? I ran out yesterday. Maybe, I could use a brown one…?”

She added the final drop and the mist began to gather and a bottle of potion was formed.

“How should I give it to him…? Ice cream…” I smirked to myself.

I grabbed a bottle of time travel and poured a drop on my head and left the house to go the ice cream parlour Yongguk went to.

Ha Jeong POV

“Could I have two ice creams? Could I have one with Green Tea and the other with chocolate?” Yongguk asked the cashier.

“Sure….” The cashier said and she began to scoop the ice cream.

I sat on a chair and stared at the girl scooping the ice cream. She turned around with the ice cream and I saw her shaking her arm.

‘What is she doing…?’

“I am sorry for not asking but we got a new topping yesterday and I put it on by accident but is it okay..?” She asked bowing.

“I didn’t ask for it, you shouldn’t do things without asking…” Yongguk got annoyed and scolded the poor girl.

“It’s fine…”I grabbed the ice creams.

She had put nuts on the chocolate ice cream.

We paid and left the place.

“I don’t like peanuts….” Yongguk complained.

“I will give you my Green Tea…”

“Fine, but don’t stop me next time when I yell at a cashier when they make a mistake! They need to know how to live in the service world…” Yongguk complained.

I rolled my eyes and I began to eat the Chocolate one.

“I have to go home….I need to study for the upcoming test…see ya…” I shouted and ran home.

‘It’s not just nice guys who finish last you know…’

I wiped a tear away as I ran.

No One POV

Goo Hara stood there smiling to herself.

“I know you hate nuts….eat the green tea ice cream….”

She poured one more drop on her head and the shop and she disappeared.

~~~~~ The Next Day ~~~~~

Yongguk POV

I opened my eyes.

“So tired….”

I tried to get up but my whole body ached.

“I really shouldn’t have played basketball with Himchan yesterday…”

I got sat on my bed and I rubbed my face.

I looked down and that my legs were shorter then yesterday.

“What the-“

I fell on the floor and I looked at my hands.

“W-W-Why are they so small….?”

I ran to my mirror.

“ARGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I heard someone run up stairs.

“Yongguk! WHAT’S WRONG?!?!” My uncle yelled.

“I-I-I-I’m small??”

“Who are you???” My uncle glared at me.

“I’m your nephew Yongguk….”

“As if…..my nephew is 17 years old…. And you look like you are 7 years old…” and said

“The secret ingredient we love to put in the black bean noodle sauce is chocolate….”

My uncle’s eyes were about to pop out of his head.

“Yongguk…? What happened to you?!?!?!” My uncle asked.

“I don’t know?!?! Do you think I know?!?!” I yelled at his feeling scared.

“I will phone Kim Tae Hee…” My uncle stated.

“Why, are you calling your girlfriend now?!”

“She is a witch and I was not supposed to say that but I needed to since you seemed to be have been affected by a witch’s spell…” My uncle said his chin while scanning me with his eyes.

“But I didn’t meet a witch yesterday…I don’t even think they exist…”

“You don’t have to meet them… They are normally really beautiful girls and you probably messed with one of their hearts…” My uncle said.

“GOO HARA!!!!!! SHE IS A WITCH?!?!?!”

“Probably, since she is the most recent one you had or it could be someone you broke up with ages ago…” My Uncle said.

DING DONG

“She’s here….” My uncle said walking down the stairs to open the door.

I rolled my eyes before following him down the stairs to see who was at the door.

The woman was wearing a blood red tight dress and I really big white hat and a pair of sunglasses on her face.

“Hello my name is Kim Tae Hee…and I am guessing that was caused by one of my students…” She said scanning me up and down.

“Can you help me?????? I don’t want to remain like this forever…” I complained while I tried to roll my long sleeves up so that I could actually use my hands.

“I sense a green essence….so I’m guessing it was my student Goo Hara…she is always messing up her spells and potions….this should be fixed in a jiffy…” She said

She waved her finger around and a book floated out of her bag and she tried to look for the potion.

Suddenly her eyes widened.

“Okay…..one question…did you consume any green foods yesterday….like something artificial?” Tae Hee asked looking slightly worried.

“I consumed green tea ice cream. Does that count?”

Tae Hee looked like she had been slapped in the face.

“You consumed a potion, which is reversible but…there are quite a lot of risks….” She told me.

“Which are…?”

“Okay, it says here before the end of the year you must reverse this spell or you will have to stay like this for the rest of your life…” she read

“I have…9 months…great…”

“You must suffer a heart break caused by someone you truly love…” Tae Hee continued to read ignoring me.

“That’s not going to happen….”

“I have two things for you.” She said as rummaged through her bag and pulled out two bottles.

“The purple one contains purple pills that will change your now voice to your normal voice for 30 seconds to 1 minute and the blue bottle contains blue pills that will change you into your normal self for a whole week, that’s for each pill, there is exactly 7…” Tae Hee said handing to me.

“Can’t I just take these pills for like ever…?”

“Your body becomes tolerant to the pills after a while and will have no affect…” Tae Hee said

“That’s comforting…” Yongguk

“Oh and remember if it’s possible only let a really close guy friend about your situation…if a girl finds out the curse might remain forever. Well…I’ll be going…” Tae Hee said getting back up.

She headed toward my uncle wrapping her arms around his neck.

“And I’ll see you later…” She said in a seductive way.

“Hey?!?! I’m here you know?!?!”

“Oh please….your mentally 17…” She said continuing to fulfil her desires.

“Oh boy…”

I walked out of the house and dialled Himchan.

“Hello…?”

The moment I was about to reply to him I saw Ha Jeong running towards me and we toppled over.

“Oh….SORRY LITTLE BOY!!!!” She tried to help me up.

“Gosh….look where you are going Ha Jeong…”

“Hey! A little boy like you shouldn’t use that kind of language- ….hey…How do you know my name…?” She asked as she scanned me.

“You look familiar too…” She said as her face came closer.

I gulped.

‘Does she know who I am….?’

~~~~~ End of Chapter 1 ~~~~~

Finally UPDATED!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME LOTS OF FEEDBACK!!!

Comments are nice too! :))