I believe this in one happy ending.....

Holding Back

“Bwoh????? Since when you started dating her? How come she never told me?”

 

Jonghyun took my hand and we walked to a corner in this restaurant. Once we reach that place, Jonghyun released my hand and looked down.

 

“Hae-ah. Mianhae, I never loved you. Our relationship was just a pretence.“

 

“What?” I asked, not getting what he’s talking about. “What do you mean?"

 

 

“I’m sorry. I only used you, that time... I fell in love with Nicole, I really wanted her to know that I love her, but I’m not sure if she loved me back, and I thought she has already have a boyfriend........... And then, I found that you’re her best friend, so I made up our relationship. Then, Onew told me that she really likes me, waiting for me, and she really hated you for dating me. But she tried her best to not show it in front of you. It’s all my fault, Hae. I almost broke your friendship. So I want to apologize for what I’ve done, and I want to say thank you, Hae for being such nice friend for her.”

He said looking at me, waiting for my response.

 

 

"So Nicole has crush you, all this time? Woah, you're so mean!!!!" I pinched his arm. "I still hate you Jonghyun-ssi!!!"

"I'm sorry!" he pouted.

"Haish!!!! You really made my life miserable! I envied her for nothing, plus, you pretended that I'm your girlfriend!"

"I'm sorry sorry sorry..." He began to dance Super Junior - Sorry Sorry

"Would you stop that? Okay, shoo.... now go, please love and protect her. If you ever hurt her, i swear i will kill you Kim Jonghyun!" I pointed right in front of his nose.

"Of course i will protect her! Don't worry about us, you should worry about him." He smirked evily.

"Him who?"

"Yea you know, kekeke~ you like this person called Jinki right?"

I could feel my face blushing in an instant.

 

"Kekeke~ you're red, like an apple." He teased me.

"Go away!" i pushed him. He chuckled and started to walk away from me. But suddenly he stopped and looked back.

 

"You know Hae-ah, I think somebody will confess something to you." Jonghyun smiled. "Whatever you do, just accept it okay? Good luck, kiddo." He then gave me a wink before he finally walked away.

I only stood there without saying a word. Still processing what he said.

 

Oh, nevermind. There goes Onew! I quickly walked towards him.

"Onew! Wait up!" I ran and finally caught up with him. We walked outside the restaurant and towards my home.

"Where have you been? Did you meet Jonghyun and Nicole? Oh hey, Is it only me, or are they really dating?" He said half whispered on the last sentence.

"Ooh yes. They are dating, Jonghyun told me."

"Really? Well that's great. I'm happy to hear that because they've been liking each other since long time, right?"

"Uh huh." I just nodded. Gosh, that Jonghyun! He told Onew, but he didn't told me that he liked Nicole. Next time if I meet him again, I will give him the piece of my mind!

 

- SILENCE -

"Hae, seriously, you're really boring today!"

"Whatever." I fastened my pace. "Onew, hurry up.... It's freezing here. I wanna go home ASAP."

"Why such in a hurry, I'm here, kiddo." He gave me a side hug.

"Onew. You look like a y.." I mumbled but I realized that I'm feeling warm in his arm. So, I let him hugging me like that.

 

 

We arrived in front of my house and I saw my overprotective brother, Yunho oppa is waiting for me in front of the gate.

"Oppa, what are you doing here? Aren't you cold?"

"I worried about you! Girl, do you realize what time is it now? And what are you doing with that boy?" He pointed at Onew who was standing behind me. It was lucky that he's not hugging me at that time so Oppa wasn't very angry with us.

Onew smiled and bowed. "My name is Onew."

"Oh, so you're the famous Lee Jinki. I heard alot about you from my sis." Oppa said looking at me. Oppa! You can't tell him about this! It's embarrasing!!!!

"Hyung, Actually...... I'm her boyfriend." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gave a peck on my forehead. I swear I'm blushing like mad now. I really can't say anything anymore. My body felt like I was mental blocked.

"Hey! How can you kiss her?" Yunho Oppa looks really mad now.

"Yah, Sunhae ah! Is he really your boyfriend?" Oppa asked me.

 

I paused to think.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................ "Whatever you do, just accept it okay?" Jonghyun said that before.

 

"Yes oppa, he's my boyfriend." I answered confidently and smiled brightly. I hope he'll understand that Onew was just a friend who is accompanying me home.

"Okay then." Yunho oppa walked inside the house, leaving me and Onew. We looked at each other dumbfounded. "I give you 5 minutes Hae!!!" Yunho oppa shouted from inside. Onew then smiled to me.

 

"Hae..... did you really mean it?" He said.

"Huh?"

"Did you really mean that I'm your boyfriend?"

"Oh that!!!" I blushed. "I'm sorry I had no choice, If I say no you will get beaten by Yunho Oppa. keke~ forgive me."

"But if I asked you 'Will you be my girlfriend', will you accept me?" He said it seriously, looking into my eyes.

 

- SILENCE -

 

"Hae! Come inside!" Yunho oppa shouted again.

"I-I need 5 minutes more oppa!" I shouted back.

"Andwae!" I heard him shout again.

 

"So?" Onew still waiting for me answering him.

"O-Onew, If I ask you 'Do you love me', w-what will you answer?" I said nervously.

"I will answer 'Yes, I love you." He said proudly.

I looked into his eyes, and finally said,"T-Then...... I love you too, Onew oppa!"

"Hae!!!!!" He hugged me tightly, like there's no tomorrow.

"Fine, Oppa..... y-you don't have to ugh hug me like *choke* this.... Oppa!!!!"

 

"Hey you stay away from my sister!" Yunho oppa suddenly came out and he already holding a baseball bat.

"Aaaah, sorry hyung!" Onew ran away.

"Yah!!! i'll beat you with this bat if you dare hugging her again! And You!" He pointed at me. "GO INSIDE!"

 

"See you tomorrow Hae ah!!!!!" Onew shouted.

 

That night, I can't sleep because of happiness. i'm TOO happy. YAY!

 


don't forget to comment and criticize!!!!!!!! I will haunt you in your nightmare if you don't comment HAHAHA just kidding! >w<

Thank you soooooo much for reading *not much of an ending huh?* kekeke~ * i told ya i can't make good endings* hehe mianhae (_ _) *bowed*

thankiesss!!! Fighting~!!!!!!! Jiayou!! xDD