Just accept it, and you'll feel better^^

Holding Back

"Hae, you look pretty lonely. Why aren't you with Nicole?" Onew appeared from nowhere and poked my shoulder. I stopped reading and looked at his face.

"Oh It's okay.... Nicole has been sick since couple days ago" I answered.

Onew sat beside me and looked at me with symphathy eyes.

"I don't know where is she right now, maybe she's in the clinic. I'll go check her, do you want to come?" I closed my book and put it inside my backpack.

He stood up and followed me to the clinic.

 

 

I knocked at the clinic door and opened it slowly. There, Nicole was lying on the bed with her hand lying on her forehead.

"Can I come in?"

Nicole smiled, which I think that means I can go inside.

Onew stepped inside and made Nicole became stiff, which made me giggled at her blushed face.

"Relax honey, he won't bite." I joked.

"You okay?" Onew asked her. Nicole nodded slowly with her smile plastered on her face.

 

"I think I'll just leave you two here, I don't want to ruin the moments. Bye Hae, Nicole. See you tomorrow." Onew smiled and left us.

"Aww, did you see his smile?" Nicole grinned.

"Yes I did. It was cute, wasn't it?" I lied. Actually it was VERY cute.

"Too bad I can't meet him tomorrow. I have to stay at home for two or three days." Nicole pouted. "Aishh~" I pinched Nicole's cheek.

 

-

 

It's been a week and Nicole has recovered. She's nice and strong, and her face is a bit chubby now. I pinched her cheeks.

"Neh, It's been a week and I haven't pinch your cheek again." I joked.

"Yeah, I know. I'm too cute right? You even miss my cheek." Nichole giggled.

 

 

Nicole whispered to my ears "You know what? I'm going to confess to him after school. You better pray for me. hehe"

My eyes widened and I couldn't say or do anything to her except smiling.

And it was a fake smile.

Oh well, maybe this is the end. I have to throw my feelings for Onew far away, so I can be happy seeing my bestfriend is happy with her soon-to-be boyfriend.

But oh no, I feel like I can't concentrate what the teacher explained. Mr.Jungsu even grounded me for not paying attention to him. I had to ran around the football field two times. Maybe I was just too excited to hear my bestfriend will have a boyfriend.

 

 

~after school~

Whoa, this day is gonna be a big day. I smiled to myself. I can't wait for Nicole to tell me about this.

"Sunhae-ah, I've got some bussiness to do. You can go home first." She said to me cheerily.

"Yeah, good luck, honey, I'll pray for you." I smiled. "Thanks." She smiled and began to walk away.

"Oh.. and, Nicole?" I shouted.

"Hmm?" She turned to look at me.

"Pray for me too so I can get boyfriend soon. hehe" I joked.

"I will, honey! Wish me luck!"

"Hey, it was supposed to be a joke!" Actually, for me it doesn't matter if I won't have a boyfriend soon or later. As long as I'm happy with my life, everything's gonna be just perfect.

Nicole waved to me and I grabbed my bag and walked the opposite direction.

 

Nicole walked to Onew that was walking down the stairs. They talked about something.

"Onew, I wanna told you something." I heard that between their conversation.

 


ahahahah~ thank you for reading.... sorry for making you bored with this chapter :)

don't forget to criticize me <3