I have to step back

Holding Back

I took a nice shower and lay on my bed, looking at the ceiling and thought about what happened.

First, Nicole said that she likes Minho, that was before she knew that Minho already has girlfriend. Onew said he's in love with some girl. But he hasn't tell me the girl yet. Then, Nicole admitted that she likes Onew. She asked me to help her getting close to Onew.

I wish I had courage to tell everyone what I'm feeling right now.

I'm not certain about this and i can't guarrantee that I can help her this time. Well, yeah, probably I can, and maybe I SHOULD help her. Make her get close with Onew is just a piece of cake anyway. But my heart just can't do this. I still want to make Onew mine.

I wish I'm not this egoist.

I reached my phone and type a message to Onew, asking him if he already asleep and what is he doing right now. No reply. I guess he's already asleep. I guess I should get some sleep too.

-

 

I woke up when I felt my phone vibrated on my bed. It was already morning and I looked at my phone to check if I got message or missed call. And there was one message from Onew, and one from Nicole.

I opened the message from Nicole.

' I hope today Onew took the same bus wit us again :)' I just replied 'Yeah' with a smiley.

Then I opened the one from Onew. I was so happy he replied.

' I already asleep wen u texted me. now i'm getting ready for school :)'

I put my phone inside my bag and get dressed. I ran to the bus stop, and I found Nicole sat there waiting for me. She looks very excited right now, and she couldn't stop smiling. So why do I feel unhappy? She's happy, but I can't I be happy like her?

I wish I could smile like her right now. I wish I can be a good friend for her.

 

The bus came, and just as we expected, Onew came and took the same bus with us. Onew waved at me and Nicole. Nicole waved back and show him her gorgeous smile. Onew sat on the seat in front of me. He brought his iPod, and he seems enjoying the music that came out from his headphone. I smiled without realizing it and Nicole saw that.

"What's up with that smile?" She asked.

"Nothing, I was just thinking something funny."

 

We arrived at the school. I took Nicole's hand as we walked in the school gate. I felt Nicole's hand was sweaty and hot and her face was pale. Oh no, is she sick again? I offered her to go to the clinic but she refused.

"I'm not going to the clinic again. I want to meet Onew." She said.

"Nicole-ah.... You can meet him again after you recover. He's not going anywhere, arasso?" I chuckled.

"No way. I want to stay in class. I miss him." Nicole fastened her pace to the class and I guess I'll just follow her.

 

Omo....... She's really serious about this!!!!!

 


Sorry for the short chapter :D hehe thanks for reading and commenting ^^