Love is egoistic, sometimes... ^^d

Holding Back

"Really, you don't realize it? That.... someone. You said yourself that you can read minds of person close to you." Nicole said with sparkling eyes and one wide smile plastered on her beautiful face.

"Yea, I might have said that, but... this is different, and besides, I think I'm not that close to this person." I pouted, looking out the bus window, thinking who is this person that Nicole talked about.

"You know already, I only having crush with a guy that is close to me, Hae." Nicole said unpatiently, waiting for me to pop a name. Nicole's voice was making my heartbeat getting faster.


"Y-you mean Onew? L-Lee Jinki Onew?" I answered with hestitation in my voice. Nicole kept silent for a moment.

Nicole nodded. "Wah! You can really read minds, Hae!"

I gulped. My heartbeat was getting faster.

" NO. DON'T--"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
 

flashback >>>


' I'll see you at 10am. don't be late again.'

' k :) '
Nicole replied.


"I thought I sent you this message, so why are you late again? it's not first time for you being late, Nicole" I mumbled showing the text in my phone to Nicole. "Good thing, we didn't miss the class."

"Calm down, Hae. It's not big deal. We paid for this school, so theres nothing to worry about." Nicole protested.

"Mwo? Did you say 'not big deal'?" I pinched Nicole's cheeks. " We're almost being punished by that scary teacher!"

"Aaah~ Sorry.... you know me well, Hae." Nicole gave me puppy eyes. I couldn't do anything except let her go of her reddened cheeks. Nicole rubbed her cheeks while I'm laughing looking at her face.

~


" Hae~ we're classmates again... Yeahhh!" Nicole jumped onto me. I coughed in surprise. Nicole released me and gave time to breathe.

" What the--" I almost jumped when I felt a pencil poked my shoulder from behind my chair. I turned around and my jaw dropped to see that it was Lee Jinki, my classmate from middle school.

" Yo." Onew smiled and waved at me. He's a bit sparkling today, not like the old days that he looks very shy and not very friendly, but he still got that leader looks.

" Geez, are you following me? I had no intention of being your classmates for the second time." I smirked at Onew. He was one of the the best student from our middle school. Onew replied my evil smirk but his face is just too innocent to do so, especially his tofu cheeks. I chuckled at him.



"Lee Sunhae! Dont talk when your tearcher in front of the class is talking, or else I will kick you out of the class." Mr.Jungsu talked firmly. I sat down neatly and glared at Onew. "GRR... Next time, I'm absolutely going to kill you Lee Jinki" I whispered.

Actually today we're not going to study anything at school. We're only going to pick or soon-to-be class chairman, and the person is Choi Minho, a charismatic and good looking boy. Could melt every girls heart everytime he smile.

But I'm not type of girl that can attach to that kind of guy that easily. But something made some part of me wants to know more about him. That is, his charismatic looks. Minho always looks gentle and well mannered when doing something, and from his looks, he will do his duty properly as class chairman.

Well, that's probably how I feel in this first time I meet him.


" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Minho. I will do my job with full responsibility as chairman of this class." Minho bowed. He then discussed something with Mr.Jungsu.



RINGGGGG.....

The students quickly packed their things and went home. Nicole and I took the bus to go home. We talked about boys in our new school, it's not that we're like or something, we're more talking about friendship and love, and see if we can fall in love in first sight with a boy in this school. Hey, I'm a girl too and that kind of thingy usually happens to girls right? LOL it sounds weird but we're just curious about it.

I didn't tell Nicole my feelings about Minho, that class chairman. I've promised to myself that I won't tell anyone who I fell in love with, the reason why is I don't want to love him more further. Because, since I fell in love for the first time, that person never love me back, or that guy already has girlfriend. so that's the pain I felt in loving someone and it happens to me several times. Well, except for loving late my parents and my lovely friends <3 .

I wonder what kind of guy Choi Minho is. He looks handsome with those eyes, and also got manly looks. But uh, I actually like his well mannered attitude.

Aish, forget that.



===


It's been a week we studied in this school, my feelings to Minho doesn't change, and I still admire him. Then, someday Nicole said to me that Minho gave her chocolate. Until now, Nicole still keep that chocolate wrapper in her wardrobe.

I can see from her eyes that she likes that charismatic handsome guy. Nicole said it herself that she likes Minho. Aish~ I felt my chest hurt like it's shattering into pieces once Nicole admit to me that she likes him. She is always open to me everytime, so no secrets that she kept from me.

Pssh~ this is not the first time I feel pain in my chest. I don't mind if Nicole loves Minho, cz I'm nothing to him. But I feel like I don't want to talk to anyone right now. I feel love is egoist sometimes, I want to make him to be mine. Yup, really egoist right?

I think Nicole is being TOO honest, I wish she didn't say anything that she had crush on Minho. Maybe this feeling inside me won't feel too much pain. But this made me certain that I can't love this person. The person that will not love me back.



I punched my left hand with my right hand. I tried to clear my head from this pointless thoughts. Okay! I decided now, that I will not chase after Minho again and started to chase my dream, to study hard and be a doctor.

I went to the library and I found some books about medicine. I sat on one of the chair -- You know, library has big table with chairs surrounding it.

In process of time, my mind is drifting away with what inside the book.

Suddenly I felt something warm on my right shoulder. I turned my head to my right to see who's hand it was. It was Onew's. He has big smile carved in his face. He sat next to me and started to read his book. I smiled and continue reading my book.


I felt the phone in my pocket vibrating, it was a text from nicole.

'Is it okay if I go home early? I felt headache and my dad's gonna pick me up. Sorry, Hae.'

'It's ok, take care.' I replied.


I looked at Onew to see what he's doing.

"What?" Onew suddenly turned to see me.

"N-Nope." I mumbled.

"Hey guess what?" Onew closed his book.

"What?"

"It's been a long time since last time we talked like this. You were always busy dating your ex-boyfriend, Jonghyun." Onew stated.

"What? No, I'm not busy dating him!" I pouted. "Besides, I don't love him."

"You don't? So why you accepted him? as your boyfriend"

"Well I just didn't know what to do back then. He locked me in the bathroom. He waited in front of that stinky room for me to accept him, I had no choice, Jinki-ah."

Onew giggled hearing my pout.

"Yah it's not funny! Can we just please talk about something else, mister?" I pinched his soft delicate tofu cheeks. He stopped laughing.

"Then, do you love someone?" Onew asked me.

"What do you mean I love someone?! Of course I love someone..... my parents, my bestfriends....." I answered.

"Haha yes of course. But I meant, besides parents and bestfriends. Do you fall in love with a guy?"

I didn't want to answer.


"Probably, but I'm not sure about it and for your information it has ended about 30 minutes ago. In class." I quickly closed my mouth with my hand, realizing that I'm answering his question.

"Don't tell me you like Minho, that charismatic guy?" Onew teasing me.

"Of course I don't " I lied.

"See.. your face is blushing."

"I'm not!" I stood up and left Onew. Gosh. He's so annoying! I looked at the clock. it's time to go home. I walked to the bus stop not far from my school.

I sat down in the bus stop. I recognize someone familiar sat around one metre from my left.

"Yah! Onew! why are you following me? Your house direction is not this way!" I shouted.

"I moved. Oh and I'm not following you!" Onew shouted back. I sighed. He? Moved house? Since when?

The bus we've been expecting finally come and I quickly jumped inside the bus. It was almost empty, I sat next to the window. Onew followed me and sat next to me.

"Yah! I knew it! You're following me!" I pushed Onew.

"Well I'm not following you!" Onew tried to resist.

"Then why are you sitting here? Theres many empty seat!"

"Chinca? Look closely, the bus is full. Don't you see the ghosts are filling all the seat?" Onew joked.

"Sheesh. It's not funny, Jinki." I pouted and look away. "He's crazy" I mumbled.

"Pardon, Miss? I'm sorry but I think you're the one who's crazy." Onew smirked.

"I'm not. I'm completely healed from that disease yesterday!"

"Yes you are. You're not completely healed haha I saw you talking to yourself at the bus stop when I approached you." Onew sticked his tounge and ran to other chair before I could punch him in the face.

I stood up to see where is he sitting.

"Yah! Onew! the ghost will be angry with you because you sit on her chair!" I joked. Onew giggled and I went back to my seat.
 

I realized that Onew kept looking at me.

"What is it again? You have crush on me?" I joked. Onew smirked and walked closer to the seat I'm sitting on.

"You know, Sunhae? I'm having a crush on a crazy girl. She's beautiful and adorable, but she's absolutely crazy." Onew said while smiling.

"Well good then, because you will have a friend to share your crazi-ness... hehe." I chuckled. "So who's this girl?"
 


Thanks for reading and subscribing... feel free to criticize me <3 hehe