The truth is revealing ^^d

Holding Back

(Sunhae POV)

After 5 minutes standing, i finally decided to go buy some waffles and something nice to eat. I walked slowly to my favorite waffle shop.

I looked from far away, usually the shop is very crowded but this time it looks like nobody's there. I walked closer to the shop and looked again, only to see the - CLOSED - sign in front of the shop.

 

"Mwo? already closed? Aigoo......I came here for nothing." I pouted. Strange, usually they close the shop after dark.

I finally turned around and started to walk away with no directions. Brrr.... i feel so cold. I put my hands in my side pocket. I guess I should walk towards home now before I turn into a freezing Sunhae.

Suddenly i felt water drops on top of my head. it's raining....! I quickly ran to look for a nearby shelter. I looked around and my eyes stopped when I saw a restaurant, and so I decided to go there. Plus, i'm a bit starving. I think it wouldn't hurt if I eat there while waiting for the rain stops. I entered the restaurant and look for a table. Once I found it I quickly sat there and looked at the menu, hmm...this is "All About Chicken" restaurant..... and all about Onew's favorite.

I ordered chicken soup, two plates of chicken stick and a cup of milk tea. Ah, that reminds me!!! how's Onew been doing? Don't tell me he's still sleeping at the park in the middle of rain. I was kinda.. worried about him, if he's sick, then it's my fault too!! But what can I do? it's impossible for me to look for him now, it's raining hard outside.......

Oh shoot, it's getting freezing here. I put my bag on my lap and tried hugging myself. I wish I brought thick jacket and a hoodie with me.....

 

--

 

I ate the chicken soup that i ordered. I ate it slowly, hoping the rain would stop once I finish my meal. But I don't think it will stop soon. I looked at the chicken stick and took a bite.


"Ji-Jinki-ah!???????? Yah! W-why are you here?" I was really surprised to the boy in front if my table, that I almost drop the chicken stick that I was holding. Of course. You can easily find Onew in this kind of restaurant.

“Hae.” He said quietly. He walked slowly and sat on the chair, facing me.

 

"A-Are you hungry? Why don't you eat some chicken? It's still your favorite right?"  I offered him.

He didn’t say anything but glared at me with scary face.

Dang. l think he is angry now. Woah, is it because I left him?

 

"J-Jeongmal mianhae, Onew-ah..." I said nervously. He kept glaring at me.

 

"I-I won't do it again." I continued and looked down at the chicken stick on the plate, not wanting to look at his angry face.

 

*sneeze*

ouch... I think I got cold. *sneeze again*


 "PABO.“  Onew stood up and took off his jacket, then he put it around my trembling shoulders. I can suddenly feel his warmth surrounding my body.

"Go-Gomawo......" I looked at him. His hands accidentally brush against my long hair.

 

“Pabo. You’re wet! No wonder you feel cold.”

“Onew-ah. It was raining when I walked here, so I got wet.” I pouted.

“You better change your clothes after you finish this. Or else you will get sick. Arasso?”

 

- SILENCE - *Mianhae, Onew... I’m too busy eating my chicken stick.*

 

 

“Yah~ you’re kinda boring today. You’re not like the usual Sunhae." he pinched my nose.

“Onew... I'm just not in the mood to talk. I’m hungry okay?" I replied.

"Ah okay then, i'll just wait for your mood to come back to you." He said and moved his chair closer to me so he can took a bite from the chicken stick I was eating. His face was very close to mine and it’s only one inches away.

 

“Yah!” I blushed and punched his arm lightly.

 

“Onew's hungry too~ And he wants to eat chicken!“ He act cutely while munching the chicken stick inside his mouth.

 

“Y-You can eat these, b-but d-don’t interrupt me.” I pouted my lips and pointed at the chicken steaks on the plate.

 

“Aww you’re so cute. Do it again!” He looked at my blushing face, and waiting for me to act cute.

 

I kept eating and not minding the words that he said. *too busy eating*

 

“Onew’s hand touched chicken!” He said while eating.

 

-- SILENCE --

 

*Oi!! Has he wash his hands?*

 

 

---

 

We finished eating. Onew went to wash his hands in the bathroom. I stood up and waited for him.

Suddenly, I felt somebody hug sided me. I looked up and I was surprised to see him. It was Kim Jonghyun, my ex-boyfriend.

 

“Jonghyun-ssi! What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

“I came here to eat. See that girl over there?” He pointed at someone that was sitting near the window.

 

“Nicole? That’s Nicole right? Waaah, you came here with her?”

 

“Yep. Well, I’m dating her.” He said proudly.

 


annyeong! thanks for reading and commenting xD

mianhamnidaaaa..... I haven't replied your comments for long time. I'm such a bad person (_ _)

@aundrea he's going to confess soon^^ hehe thanks for reading <3
@rinkarin thankies!!!!!! *hugs*
@joongmin updated!! hehe^^
@maileekou it's going to end soon. one more chapt xD
@Pataco_95 thankyou!!!!!!!! xD
@all thanks for reading and all your support! >w<

 

this is gonna end soon, one more chapter I guess^^ and now i g2g to my g.ma's house. i will update tonight *if i'm not too sleepy* xDD

don't forget to leave comments hehe thankiees!!!!!