It's Happy Spending Time with Him (^^,)

Holding Back

Annyeonghaseyo~

parkbeomsshi is baaack haha's^^ THANKS A BUNCH for reading, commenting, subscribing, supporting, waiting, and all xD you helped me a lot >< sorry for not keep updating, I haven't got time for that because of schools and yeah something related to school, school. school thingy. ahahah yeah I just love schools LOL. *lies*

but sometimes when I got time to update, my mood sometimes goes down~ *huh?* *bad author* ahaha....

Keep criticizing me *_* Fighting!!! hehe ><

- - - - - -

 


 

(Sunhae POV)

"Bwoh? You didn't tell him? Aigoo!!!" I shouted.

"Ssh! He might hear us!" Nicole put her index finger on her lips.

I grabbed Nicole's arm and drag her outside the class. "So what happened yesterday?"

"Mianhe... Hae-ah I was too scared to confess. I told him that a girl fell in love with him, then he said 'Who'... and woah I began to have speechless syndrome, yeah you know what I mean. Then I replied 'sooner or later you will know'. Then I ran away. Ahahaha. I don't know... this confessing thing-y is harder than I thought." Nicole pouted.

"Huh?" I looked at her with blank expression and she grins widely. "Is that all? Next time prepare enough courage before you confess, honey." I chuckled.

"Ahahahaha thanks Hae-ah! next time, I'll bring helmet, and soldier uniform, and a ninja mask hmm.... Oh! And devil stick!"

I gave her a death glare. "Whoa Okay okay~ just kidding just kidding! You're so cute when you're angry!" She pinched my cheeks.

"Ow~! That hurts." I joked and make cute expression. Well, actually I like acting cute, and I like it when people calling me cute. She chuckled and I pinched back her cheeks. Aww~ her cheeks are just too pinchable and a bit chubby <3 If I were her boyfriend I would pinch her cheeks everyminutes.

"Nicole-ah. Enough chitty chatty. Let's go back inside~" I walked but I stopped when I saw the expression on her face.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"Hae, I think Onew will confess soon...." She said with a sad smile.

"Huh? Confess what? To who? When?" I frowned.

Nicole looked at me for couple second before she grins again. "Never mind. ahahaha let's just go inside before that Killer Mr. Jung going to kill us for gossiping outside in class hours."

"OMO~ Like, Hey we're not gossiping." I followed her. I sat on my chair that is next to Nicole's.

"So what's the plan?" I whispered to Nicole's ears. I'm always excited when it comes to these kind of things.

"What plan?" She whispered back.

"Yah, I asked you and you asked back. Hey I'm not the one who's gonna confess to him." I said, still whispering.

"Geez why you always have to look so excited? I'm the one's who's gonna confess but I'm not as excited as you." She looked at me with misterious expression.

"What's with that face?" I mumbled.

Nicole chuckled lightly. "You're blushing, man."

"I'm not man. And I'm not blushing!" Well, maybe I'm blushing, because I can't see my own cheeks without looking at the mirror. But why am I blushing?

Nicole pretends that she doesn't care and started to sing to herself.

"Nicole-ah!" I called her.

"Meh, nevermind... she's always like that." I mumbed.

---------

 

RINGG...

"Ah finally we can go home!" Nicole stretched her arms. I think today  we can go home early than usual because....... the teacher said so.

"WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?" I sang and checked my watch. "IT'S 2PM ~ !!!! " I sang and answered myself. The hottest time of the day~

"LET'S GO!!!!! " I sang again and hold Nicole's hand.

 

"Sunhae-ssi~ I'm going somewhere with my friend. You go home with Onew." Nicole waved at me as she ran out the school gate.

"Nicole, wait!" I looked at her dumbfounded.

"Gosh, there she goes again. Going home without me. Hmph." I mumbled as I fastened my pace to the gate. "Why is she calling me Sunhae-sshi anyway?"

"Heeey you talking to yourself again huh?" Onew jumped and bumped into me from behind which made me almost had a heart attack. "You're alone again, girl~ aww that's too bad." He cooed.

"Yah! I'm gonna kill you now Lee Jinki!!!!" I came back to my senses and grabbed his jacket. "Gotcha!" I grin like a five years old girl.

Onew quickly turn around in circle and managed to escape from my grip.

"Haha catch and kill me if you can!" He laughed and sticked his tongue.

"Aish! Chinca!" I chased after him. He ran excitedly and led us to the park near the school. His pace became slower and slower, and the distance between me and him became smaller. I bet he's tired now. Heheh~ I guess it's my chance to kill him. I reached out to grab his jacket.

"STOP!" Onew and his right palm suddenly faced me with 'policeman stopping a car' pose. I stopped and looked at him dumbfounded.

"Can....we stop doing this..   hh..... stupid... hh.... things? hh... Because...hhh... I... d hhh..on't think I can run... hh... anymore...hh.." He said between his gasp and fell down on the grass.

"Onewwww! You cheated again. Last time I was gonna kill you... but.. you... you..." I pointed at him, but I fell down on the grass next to him.

"Ahaha the grass feel so good huh? So now you begin to love the grass too?" He giggled.

"Haha yea right, we're grass lovers. We should make 'Grass Lover Community' group on Facebook." I giggled and threw some grass at him.

"Yeah, you can be the creator admin." He replied. We looked at each other and giggled.

We lied on the grass and looked at the sky. It was cloudy and the sun were not strong enough to dazzle our eyes. The wind breeze and the park was quiet and not crowded at that time. Onew head faced me and his eyes began to close.

It was peaceful and I didn't realize that my eyes began to close too by itself. Lying on the grass with Onew next to me. It was one of my best time in my life.....

 

 

I suddenly opened my eyes when Nicole flashed in my mind.

I realize that I shouldn't be doing this. What if she sees me now with Onew? She will probably hate me forever.

I stood up and decided to left Onew there. Who cares if he slept there? I grinned evily.

Maybe I should go home now or..... I looked at my watch, hmm... but I still have lots of time before dark. It would be not fun if I go home this early. But don't get me wrong, I'm not kind of girl who's fond of shopping or wandering around without destination, but I just love to walk around to look for new things. Where should I go first?

 


 

Haha's I think this chapter is short and kinda childish ><

critics, critics, critics.... I'm waiting for yaaaaaaaa heheh <3