Chapter 8

War between nerd and Kingka!

Kwoo Min P.O.V

"Ouch, can you massage it soft!" I yelling pain when he massage my ankle quite rough. He rolled his eyes and continue his massage but more softly than before. I feel ease for a minute when I watch he touch my ankle. I drift my eyes socket from his hand to his face. How can he so perfect. From his eyes, nose, lips and his jawline. Perfect! I stare at his face.

 

"Am I too handsome?" I hear Luhan voice echo in our tent. I blink my eyes several time and been greet by Luhan face infront me. I bet right now I'm blushing. "Just stop it, ert!" he mumble between the air. I look down, facepalmed my face. 

 

"Can you.." I bring my face up. Just like face to face. "Stop liking me?" he say and it clearly saying across my ears. "Pardon?" I asking, confused. 

 

"If you want me happy, just stop liking me" he stop massage my ankle and sit comfortable infront me. His face show he was really serious with this talking session. I gesture my hand for him to continue his word. "You know, you asking me before right? You ask me if I have girlfriend before? So, I say yes, right" he take a bottle that full with water beside him and open the lid. He drank oneshot. I nod. "I actually have girlfriend right now, can you stop dreaming?" My heart sank, just hear his truth feeling make me drown. "Who was she?" I mumble between my small lips. "Hyejeong, she's my girlfriend right now" he throw the bottle into his bag. "Hyejeong?" I asking slow, just like asking myself. "Hmm" he mumble quietly and scanning my face.

 

"Listen here Kwoo Min. I'm Luhan, will never fall in love with nerd even she was change!" he swear infront me. I gulp my own saliva. "Get it?" he ask me, I'm just looking downward. I feel my eyes getting heavier. If I blink my eyes, I swear my tears will fall down. "I very happy with her, she was my first love. She was my everything. She was my life, my heartbeat. And you, just stop liking me cause we will never be together" he contineu his word. "I will never have feeling with nerd especially with nerd like you! Just live with your own life, I bet your future boyfriend will lucky. You know what I mean. I'm leaving" I hear his footstep walk out and my tears fall down slowly.

 

Why being nerd is fault to liking someone? Why only the pretty girl will have happiness? Why? 

Maybe I can stop liking you, but loving you will never stop. 

 

_____________________________________

 

So, I was very nice to update today! Conflict begin!