Chapter 13

War between nerd and Kingka!

Chapter 13

"I'm on" I said while I stand beside Luhan. "What the deal?" I ask and Luhan just smirk at me. Well, you mess with a wrong person. "You, will help tutoring me until finish one semester" He pointed at me, I only nod and smile sheepily. "You, will slap the quenka each once a week until one semester" his eyes wide. "How cruel are you?" he asked disbelief. "If you want to get a chance for slapping Hyejeong, why not?" I shrugged my shoulder. Two can play. "Deal" Luhan pull out his hand. "Deal" we shake hand after that. 

The song currently playing is Exo Baby Don't Cry. Luhan really like a jerk. He chose only their song. I'm only watching him while he swift his body, following the beat lightly. The way he into the song is amuse me, he worked out all his body part even the slender finger he have. That was very wonderful dance. The dance end when the music slowly hearing by the beautiful beat of piano. The room suddenly quiet and only can be hear is Luhan heavy breath and my soft breath. The way he breath show he was desperate the oxygen.

"Your turn" He pointed at me and sit near the mirror. Not to forget mention it, the space that Luhan sit is definely infront me. Someone judge? I walk to speaker and pull the pendrive, put inside the memory card into it. "I bet you definetly know this song" I pluck in the pendrive. Apink no, no.no song conquer the empty space. "Don"t tell me you dance to that song?" he giggle, insulting me. "Let's see" 

I take a place and swifly follow the choreography. The way my hips swifly make Luhan wide his mouth and I really into that song and after the song ended, the next song play. I am The Best 2ne1. This is my only one favourite group out of other. 

OH MY GOD can be hear from me not from the speaker. I fall and twist my ankle before the ending part. I cupped my ankle. The same leg when I fall at the camp last month. My tears drop endless. I can't stand, can't speak.

"Hey, are you okay?" Luhan running to me and grab my arm. The way he touch me are very soft and hesitate. "I'm hurt" I speak through sob. I try to get up but my feet not supporting me. I don't want touch Luhan even one finger. He give me pain already. "Touch my arm" Luhan put his both hand on my torso. "Don't touch me" I wipe my tears and fight my body to stand up. Luhan look at me and grab my both arm. I feel sudden shock grab me and I found that I already being carried away by Luhan. It's make me freak out when he carried with his hand behind my knee and other hand at my back. I slung my arm on his neck to prevent me fall.

---

I look through the transparent window. Some water drop stick on the window. I heave a big sigh. Today just raining cat and dog from dawn until this time. I arrange the blanket around me and carefully not to switch my body other side because my ankle still hurting like hell. I take the novel beside me and support my arm while carefully searching the bookmark. I hear someone knock my door and my hand drop the book onto my chest due the shock wave. 

"What are you doing here?" I hear someone talk another side of my door. "I want to ask for help" some female voice talk. I can hear it clearly. The voice belong to Luhan and Chorong. "Well, oppa I just want her to hold my things around 30 minutes?" I hear heel click on the floor and I hear a hand slam on the door. I flinched. "Stop right there" Luhan voice seem he just want to burst from anger. "Aww oppa" Chorong whining. "Kwoo Min not feel very well today. Don't disturb her. Go away!" Luhan bang his hand on my door again. "Oppa" Chorong whining to Luhan.

I can't bare it and immediately open the door with my injured leg. Dragging it slowly while get supported by grip on wall. "Oh, there you are" Chorong smile and clap her hands. Luhan look at me. His face getting red as he see Chorong drag me out. Shoot! The pain I feel right now is really great. "Chorong!" Luhan yell but Chorong still drag me with fast pace. 'Are she killing me right now?' I grift my teeth and I feel that I in verge of passed up.

My eyes close slowly and I can feel someone hug me from behind. I can't feel Chorong hands on my arm. I open my eyes and see Chorong on the floor while crying. Suddenly, I can smell a perfume scent. I know this scent very well. Luhan's scent. I know he will help me. I just realize that I was crying all time. I passed up again but in his arm.