Chapter 10

War between nerd and Kingka!

Chapter 10

1 weeks, 2 weeks and 3 weeks. Triple weeks after the slaping excident. I become careless, leaving class. Not doing homework and late to school. 

 

 

Today, I get detention because late to school. Class start 7:00 am and I freaking late one hour. My beautiful brain. I change my uniform to my t-shirt and skinny jeans. I also tie my hair into apple hairdo that Sandara Park 2ne1 always do. I take the key that Mrs.Lee give me. I take a look at the key. Well, it was a BUNCH of key. This key is complete with all room. There are MR stand to Math Room. There are SR, Science Room and other. 

 

 

I even know all the place in this school. After I tidy the room that I'm in charge, I will get touring the other room. Key in hands and go touring. Good for wasting time. 

 

 

I tie my sneaker lace into a ribbon type. My blue sneaker. I take a rush step and get my bagpack. I remember that I was in charge in English room. It's only a minute that I reaching at that room. This is one my room that I was 'touring' inside. 

 

 

3o minutes! that all I take to tidying the room. It's clean that another room. I just arrange the book shelf, clean the window and brooming the floor. After that, I out and locked the room and stand up outside. I careful search for another room for touring. This one! The gold key that I save for the last. DPR? What room is that? I walk slowly and searching while reading the signboard. 

 

 

DPR? DPR? I stop at one room. Dance Practise Room, assa! the room that I find! Ahh! Thanks!!! I slip the key into key hole and unlock it. It's match! I get excited.

 

 

I walk into that room. A big room that the other wall have the huge mirror. I bet, their will look there to practise their dance. I carefull touch the mirror. Perfect! i always imagine to dance. I want dance once in my life. 

 

 

I step close to another space in that room and looking away. I realise that someone in this room. I approach that boy. A black hair boy. Luhan! 

 

 

He seem frustated that he place his elbow at his knee and face palmed his self while sitting near the wall. I walk baby step to him. I'm just want to sit beside him and he stand up immediatly. I'm frown with his action. I tought that he want to leave me but he just stand up and look at the floor as he get a scold from teacher. I stand up and look at him.

 

 

"She, break up with me today" Luhan mumble slowly as he want I'm only hear him. I shock. "She say that she have another guy" Luhan continue with his word. I'm only nod, get confused. "Hyejeong leave me" Snap! I immediatly look at Luhan expression. He facepalmed his face and slowly drag his body near me. "I can't forget her" I speechless and look at my tip shoes. "I'm just can't take this as fate" I lowing my bagpack at another side. "She my everything! How can she not looking at my pure love?" he asking me. I furrow my eyebrow.

 

 

"Well, love is not only dating each other but trust each other you know" I slip my word. He tense and look at me. I look at other way. "What is love? Do you ever asking that question in your mind?" I swing my bag and put it at my feet. "Get it?" I ask while I glance at him. "Love is not only dating each other, kissing. That all nonsense you know?" I push him with my laser word. I getting angry with his non reaction to my talking. 

 

 

"I can't understand you Luhan" I sigh and touch his shoulder. "Do you know love is from heart?" I loose my hand at his shoulder and touch my chest. "This, it's from here not here!" I point to my heart and move it to my head, exactly to the brain. "If you want to cry, just cry. No one will take down on you. Just leave your ego. Here, I lean my shoulder to you" He hesitate and look at my face. "I will only give you only this chance. Here" I bravely put his head to my shoulder.

 

 

He tense and suddenly he wrap his hand at my waist. I shock. Very shock. He rest his head at my neck crooked. I feel my t-shirt getting wet and he tremble. He crying! he really crying!

 

 

I smile and hug him back, give pat at his back.

 

 

We stay there as no one will disturb us.