Chapter 4 ( The Jerk Luhan! )

War between nerd and Kingka!
Lee Kwoo Min P.O.V
 
I hate school camping! It's make me want to die. Ottokae? When we school camping they will make 3 people in one tent. I don't want with Exo member nor Aoa. Kill me right now. I very regret for coming. When we school camping last year I with one oppa nerd and unnie nerd. Daebak right? Should I make a group name "Nerd member" I stucked my tongue, Yuck! horrible and terrible. Duh.
 
I still remember when Luhan push me. A guy that not have heart. Jerk! Crazy kingka but I falling in love with him. Pabo me. I knocked my head. Ops! I laugh alone. If people see this they will say I'm crazy or whatever. I take a peek beside me. Nobody want to sit beside me. I think bus are already full. I see someone that I know very well. The jerk Luhan! He wandered looking for Hyejeong, I think. When I look around, I see Lay with Choa. So, who will sit with Luhan? Hyejeong? I look where Hyejeong sit and it make me afraid. Hyejeong sit with Yuna! And the most terrible is only seat beside me nobody. 
 
I take a deep breath, take out my headphone from my bag and search my handphone. I also take out a novel "Harry Potter". I hear a sound of step near me and stop beside me. I look up and find Luhan with annoyed face look at me. 
 
"Hello nerd, may I sit here? Ops! I think I make a mistake. Wae I ask you permission? tz" He smirk. 
 
"So? whatever" I mumbled. Not letting he hear.
 
"Talking bad about me huh? Nerd girl?" He sit beside me while he grab my novel.
 
"Ahjushi, that's my book. So, can you give me while I being nice" 
 
"Ahjushi?! you halmeoni then. How is it? Ok?" He then passed my books to Lay.
 
"Lay, throw the book through your window" I rolled my eyes hearing his command.
 
"Ppali! Just throw it" Luhan getting annoyed. Lay looking for the onwer of the books. He then saw my name on their.
 
"Lee Kwoo Min. The nerd girl? ok then." Lay smirk and he throw my book through window. He then continue chatting with Choa. Luhan smile and faced me.
 
"Seriously, wae you asked Lay throw my book? something wrong with you? are your brain getting crazy? just your look, more handsome more crazy. Jinjja! give me money. I want to buy it again. Right now!"
 
"Uh-uh. Crazy? but this crazy person you like right? money? wae I have to give you?" Luhan smile creepily.
 
I just feel very angry. I then hear songs with headphone and handphone. After 2 hours of journey, we finally arrived. I get out from the bus. I feel all my classmate looking at my back and laugh. I reached my hand at my back and I feel something. I take it and my eyes wide.
 
"I'M A NERD GIRL ALSO A CRAZY GIRL WHO GIVE LUHAN A LOVE LETTER"
 
I make the note into a small ball and throw it. I know who the person that make it. Of course the crazy Luhan. When I want to approached him. The teacher command us to getting together. I only sighed and obey the command.
 
"Hello my lovely students, today I will form you a group. As always 3 member in one group. I will announced it one by one." the teacher look at the paper whille the girls are whisper to each other.
 
"I want with Exo member. I don't care" I hear some are talked about that. Exo?! tsk!
 
"Ok, we continued. Group number 1. Bora, Lay, Choa. 2. Kim Sarang, Jimin, Tao. 3. Sehun, Yuna, Hye Min. 4. Luhan, Hyejeong,  Lee Kwoo Min...." What?! me?! really?! wae I have with Luhan plus Hyejeong?!
 
"Ops! sorry, I make a mistake. Group number 4 will only have 2 members. That's are Luhan and Kwoo Min. Sorry Hyejeong. You will with Jay Hee and Daisy." The teacher said it clearfully. Exo member laugh and give thumbs up to Luhan who still confused.
 
"Good luck Luhan. Hope you don't die after this." Kris say and he clab his hand. Luhan rolled his eyes and he put his hand up to catch attention from teacher.
 
"Yes Luhan? Do you have problem?" The teacher ask after she see Luhan hand up.
 
"What about sleep in tent?"
 
"That's will in one group too. You with Kwoo Min right? Then, she will sleep in one tent with you." The teacher smile to Luhan.
 
I spechless and after that I don't know what happen. I'm daydream. OMMA! OTTOKAE?! I rub my face with anger. Me with Luhan?! Maldeunde!
 
AFTER THE TEACHER TALKING AND TALKING LIKE CRAZY......
 
"Ok, you can build your tent and shower." The teacher coomand with serious tone.
 
Luhan P.O.V
 
Where's the nerd girl? I want she build the tent. My head bling bling with bad idea. This is first time I with girl in one tent. As always I with Sehun. My couple. Please ship HunHan dear reader. *wink. Ok, back to the story, I finally found the nerd with her thick glasses pull her big bag. She looked at me and approached me.
 
"Yah, ahjushi you don't want to help me?" The nerd asked me coolly.
 
"uh-uh. Nope nae. You will do it alone" 
 
"Yah old ahjushi, you want me ta build it ALONE?!"
 
"Yup!"
 
"Jinjja! I cannot believe it." She angry and build the tent by herself.
 
"Luhan-shi, why you don't help Kwoo Min? Go help her! faster!" Ok, a "lovely" teacher scolding me. I just sighed and I help the nerd.
 
SKIP THE BUILD TENT PARTS
 
-SLEEP TIME-
 
Lee Kwoo Min P.O.V
 
I keep hesitated to go inside. Luhan already sleeping I think. After 10 minutes I at outside, I realised that I'm only at outside. I looking back and found only a big tree. I afraid and just go inside. 
 
"Uhum, wae you go inside?" Ops! Luhan still not sleep.
 
"Mianeh, I afraid because I'm the only one that not go inside the tent."
 
"Ok ok! get your sleeping bag. I want to sleep right now"
 
"Arraseo ahjushi"
 
"Whatever! Ppali! I really want to sleep!" 
 
"Arra! Arrayeo!"
 
I get my sleeping bag and slid inside. I forget! where I want to put this glasses? I don't sleep with glasses. 
 
"Yah ahjushi. Do you have extra bag?" 
 
"Extra bag? for what?" 
 
"I want to put my glasses." He turn around and lokked at me with annoyed face. I take off my glasses and hand in to him. He just stunned awhile.
 
"Ahjushi? take this and put carefully" He just nod and take my glasses and put it in his bag.
 
"Gomawo ahjushi" I thanked to he and after that I closed my eyes. My sleephead coming again.
 
Luhan P.O.V
 
"I want to put my glasses" I'm turn around and she take off her glasses. I ver amused by her looks. I like her big eyes. She very perfect without glasses. She really pretty and cute just like my ideal girls.
 
"Ahjushi? take this and put carefully" I still stunned and only I can do is nod. After that I put her glasses in my bag. This bag is only for me and I can't think better. I just put her glasses in my lovely bag.
 
After that, she closed her eyes and I still take a peek at her face. Examined.
 
BABY BREATH
So cute and beauty
more lovely and sweety
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Annyeong!
Another update!
If this fic are lame just tell me!
I will delete it or changed or maybe I not write again.
enjoy this fic!
don't angry!