Chapter 2 ( a long night )

War between nerd and Kingka!

Your P.O.V 

Today, the crazy fangirl making fun on me. They threw my books and obsulately bad is they drop the oranges juices on my head. Damn! Also, I change my uniform three times! And must buy new books. Sure, my pocket money is died.

The bell is ringing right now. My classmate hurriedly making their way to home. Not patient! I then stepped out and suprisedly!

A jerk quenkaa infront me, yeah, right infront me. Aoa, Ace Of Angel. Ace?! Angel?! sure not! 

"Hello, how are you today?" One of them ask me, a weird question!

"Hyejeong-ahh, I want to back home." I look down to see my watch at my wrist. 

"What?! Hyejeong-ahh?! How dare you speak informal at me?! do you think you're my friend?!" she grab my wrist. 

"Ouch, it's hurt!" I shout infront her face. My wrist right now was red and getting bruised.

I hear all the quenkaa laugh loudly. I ver angry and I push her and she fall. 

"deserve you right?" I smirk.

" Yah! what are you doing to my princess?!" I feel a pairs of hand push me. I think my hand hurt. I saw Exo ifront me and Luhan help her princess. Tch. her princess?!

I running away from them. I don't care if they angry or not. I running until infront my house. I open the door and rush to my room. I touch my hand. Guess what? my hand bleed. I think, something sharp at the floor when I fall.

I went to bathroom and shower. My parents are busy with their bussiness and make me alone with their maid. I then wear a cute pyjama.

I walk to my dance room. Not my dance room but our dance room. My brother and I design this room and we always dance and play guitar together in this room. And, he gone! yeah, gone! he gone to some place that far, far away.

- Flashback -

" How are you today, big brother?" I ask him my brother, Lee Jee min and ruffled his hair that make his hair messed. he smile and touch my hand.

"I'm fine dongsaeng-ahh" I see he lay down weakly infront me.

I'm at hospital right now, I see my brother sick. He get lung cancer a few months ago and I always visit him. Give him support to life. Doctor said this is a last day he alive. I want to make he smile a last day he alive. I know my brother will leave me alone. I want to cry but I hold it. I want to show he that I'm fine and I don't want he sad

. "Donsaeng-ahh, if someone that you love reject your love, tell me and I punch he until he died" say my brother with serious tone.

"Oppa will protect you until I die" that's the last sentence he tell me and I hear a beep from the machine. I panicked and call te doctor and nurse.

"I'm sorry. We can't take your brother back."

- End of flashbak-

I took the guitar at instrument room and I sing Lonely from 2ne1. Today my crush reject me, I remember my brother promise. Right now, I'm very sad. Oppa, whay you leave me alone?

When I sang the chorus part my tears fall

*baby i'm so lonely,lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely. baby i'm so lonely,lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely

Yeh, I'm ver lonely right now. Jinjja! I miss my brother!

 

Luhan P.O.V

I see that nerd girl push my crush. I very angry and push her back. I then, help my crush get up. When I see around me, the nerd was vanished. I smirk, leave right? huh, afraid?

I then saw something at the floor thumbtack and some blood. Blood? I take Hyejeong wrist and examined her wrist. No blood?

"Oppa, what're you doing?" she ask me innocently.

"Nothing." I then put her hand back.

I think this thumbtack make the nerd girl bleed. I make a that girl bleed. How can I make it?

I facepalmed myself. I regret my action.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my dear reader!

please subscribe and don't forget to comment!!!!

Today, Exo will go L.A for Kcon!!

hope they make well!!