Chapter 11

War between nerd and Kingka!


I take a seat at corner of the class. Near window. I'm facing my seat to window beside me, looking outside. All was green. Big tree, flower and grass. Today, I pay attention to teacher who teach me. I don't want to get detention. Yesterday, the tight hug. I suddenly feel that my cheek begin to heat. My heartbeat beating faster. 

 

 

I also feel upset because he only say thanks and leave me without words. He wipe his eyes and LEAVE ME! I can't believe that, sometimes, I feel he only looking for me after he have bad news. I just feel like I only a hotel! He come when he need me. 
______________________________

 

 

Mrs.Lee not come in our class today. So, the class just like earthquake. Chatting there, chatting here. Just ughh! make me headache. And the worst matter is Luhan in this class too! He chatting with his friends and laughing. Jerk! He just say that yesterday he broke up with Hyejeong. How can he have a big smile plaster in his face? I can't stand looking at his baby face. I think I wanna slap him across his face! 

 

 

I take out my Korean language book. I read the facts about korean language just like informal and formal words. Suddenly, I feel someone knock my table and make me face up looking to someone who just knock my 'never touch by people' desk. I blink my eyes as I see one of the kingka smile at me. Byun Baekhyun! I stand up quickly.

 

 

"Just take a seat, I don't ask you to stand up right?" he ask me while he eyeing the group of exo that chuckling because of my stupid action. I control my expression. All exo just looking at me and scan me. ert eyes, I cursing in my mind. "Kwoo Min, excuse me" Baekhyun waving his palm infront me. "Na..nae?" I stuttering. Damn my mouth. I secretly slapping my own mouth. "Do you wanna join us?" Baekhyun continue his words. "Alright..What?!" I yell. I just realise the question he ask me. "Ok, let's go!" Baekhyun hold my hand and drag me to their group. "Yah! Let me go! I warn you!" I trying to pull my hand but it never work. How can a girl can fighting with a boy? Such a stupid statements. "Just go with me because it's never work."Baekhun calmy answer me and continue with dragging session and I was the poor victim. I only sigh and go with his flow. 

 

 

"Give her seat" Baekhyun ask Tao that near at me. He give a empty seat and push it to me. I just sit awkwardly but still with my ordinary step. Sit with a good action. Arrange the skirt and sit properly. I bet all the girl will just sit without care their skirt even they will fold it higher to show their milky skin thigh to show to Exo the ert group. Well, just the way their looking at my thigh show that their are ERT. No wonder, Luhan date Hyejeong because she is y.

 

 

Tao who sit near me whispering the most shocking statements to me and I will declare that he is the most ert in Exo! "Hey, why you not fold up your skirt just like another girl?" My eyes wide just like I wanna eat him. "Tao, behave yourself. I hear what you say to that girl" Kris warn him. Phew, Kris is ordinary guy. I sigh secretly. "Hey hyung! What he say?" Chanyeol cutting the serious conversation with his 'oh so good' question. "Nothing" Kris answer with his cold action. Chanyeol sigh and looking at his phone. "Never ending with his Dara noona. ert!" I hear Sehun scoff to his hyung after he saw what Chanyeol look at his screen phone. One school know that Chanyeol was crazily fanboys of Sandara Park from 2ne1. He also tell one school that he was seat beside Dara 'noona' at MAMA.

 

 

"Ok, cut the wasting conversation and straight to the point!" Lay calmy say and straight his hands and look at me. Suho, clear his throat and open his mouth and say his words that make my jaw drop!

 

 

"You will come with us to Jeju Island this holiday! No exeption!"