Chapter 1 ( love letter )

War between nerd and Kingka!

Your P.O.V

Right now I infront my school gate. It's around 6:30 a.m right now. I waiting for someone. Guess who? Yeah. My crush that I in love in 2 years! Quite long right? When you fall in love, you will never comeback!

I breath a fresh air surrounding me. I took my watch and look at it. What?! Right now 7:00 a.m? I don't believe my watch. 

I took my love letter from my bag and I hold it with confident after I see my crush infront me. I tapped his shoulder and make him turn around me. 

"Luhan-shii, this is for you" I give him my love letter. He just rolling his eyed and with smirk.

"Bwoyah?!! a nerd?!" I hear he fangirl talk bad about me and I saw they are around me and he including exo. 

He took it. I smile widely. And then suddenly!

He go to nearest dustbin and shoo~

He throw it infront me. I was very shocked and not believe it.

"Yahh! What are you doing?!!!" I shouted loudly that making them giggled.

"Hurm. Hello ugly nerd. I just throw it into dustbin to vanished it. Have problem with it?" 

Ok. Right now I see he put his hand on pocket and smirk.Yeh. Someone getting annoyed.

"If you don't accept it just give it back to me!" I grab his coller and push him. He back off.

"Someone want to play rudely" he suddenly slap me!

yeah slap me. slap me. slap me. slap me. slap me. slap me. slap me!!

 

Luhan P.O.V

Someone tapped my shoulder. and I just turn aroun and see an ugly nerd. well, with thick glasses. Yucks!

She then give me a letter. Let's me guess. A love letter? Of course, just see the envelope I just know it.

I take it. She smile widely that make her like totally ugly!!

I then go the nearest dustbin and just throw it. Infront her.

She very mad until she grab my coller with her dirty hand. And mostly that I pissed off is she push me back that make me back off.

dangerous girl. I see. 

"Someone want to play rudely" I saw to her. Holding my angered. I suddenly slap her and make others laugh at her. 

"Ops! sorry" I say with sarcastic tone. She just glared at me and shout after I walk away.

" I'm such a pabo that like you in 2 years! damn it! you jerk!" she shout. I Just closed my ears. She is the longest like me I think.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyoo!

Yeah LjoeLuhan is here.

How about chapter 1?

seems lame right?

Please subscribe and comment to give me support to continue this fanfic!

 

All thanks to the who subsribe and comment!

saranghae!

should I make a long Chapter next?

<3