Chapter 12

War between nerd and Kingka!

Chapter 12

Damn! I cursed mentally. I endeed up being a slave to them in this Jeju Island?! Great one! The stone just I kicked was fly to the sea. Exo is ert plus cold-hearted. Jerk! I found a long chair and sit there, If I know this will come like this. I will not agree with their plan. I hit the chair with my fist. Luhan very enjoying his time with his new girlfriend. If you want to know, Exo also brought Apink with them. They also together call me to make a stupid work as make a drink to them. 

"Slave, come here! Take my towel faster! In 30 seconds. 1, 2, 3" That's was their command. If I not doing that, I will get punishment. A great one too, getting drown by them, one by one. I also want to call my parents to take me home, but they are now at New York for bussiness matter. Everytime I close my eyes, I remember about my life. Bullying, punishment, I can't afford to buy my parents love. I can't feel what is love. I mean, parents love since I was the only daughter or child to them. I also sometimes, when I stress or sad, I will cry everynight.

If I don't cut myself, I feel empty. The journey of my life like rollercoaster, sometimes I afraid to love, to sad, to let my parents go. I feel my lifes is not good as them. Beautiful face, have a boyfriend that love them. I'm jealous! When I see Luhan snuggled at Chorong hair make my heart crashed like a glass that been thrown out. I pull my knee up and hug them. If I have proper life, maybe I'm not like this. I will not meet Luhan and fall in love with him. I burried my face between my knee. 

"Someone sad?" I hear soft voice across my right ear. I pull my face up and look at the right where the voice come. Luhan smile at me. I make straight face and furrow my eyebrow. Asking him to continued. "What? Getting tired?" He ask me while play with my hair. I pissed his hand to other side. "Come on, get up. I will give you reward for being our slave" He take my wrist and pull me towards Exo and Apink. I pull my hands and walk backwards. I feel my wrist hurt. The way Luhan hold me just like he don't want to pull his hand out from my wrist. "Hey! I will punished this girl. Don't wait for me!" He yell at Exo and Apink that still chatting with eachother. Suho make ok sign with his hand. After hear Luhan words make me afraid. What he's doing?! Luhan pull me towards a room. The number is 1420. He shove his hand at his bagpack and find his key.He slip the key into the keyhole and sound of unlock can be hear. His hand still hold my wrist tightly. He kick the door and the door open widely. Amazingly, the room was decorate just like a dance practice room. 

A big mirror invite me to continued my step. Luhan lock the door and walk towards me. "This is our practise room and the owner of this room are Suho" he explain while doing slightly popping. "Why you bring me here? Are you just now was with Chorong?" I ask and sit and lean my body at the big mirror still caressing the huge mirror. "I hear that you want to dance right?" Luhan ask me and folded his feet and sit infront me. My body suddenly stiff by the how Luhan stare at me. "When? I'm not" I answer rushly. "You seem interesting treasure for me" He said and immediatly turn his heel to speaker near him and pluck in the pendrive. "How about we make dance competition?" He give a suggest burden to me. Getting challenge, I immediatly accept the challenge. Well, it's not hurt right?