Epilogue

Home sweet home

 

A/N: okay, now I finished it too with this short epilogue. I hope you like it. I didnt want to put any into it but there is some mention about it. Hope you like it. 

Key POV
When I got home, I took off my shoes, and headed to the living room. As I walked a little white monster attacked me and hugged my knees throw me out off balance causing me almost fell with all he shopping bags in my hands. The little monster was giggling and rubbing his white nose in my pants.

-Aigoo Yoogeunie, what happened to you? Playing ghost again? – I asked with a happy smile. – Where is Taeminnie? He plays along too? – I inquired. The baby ran back to the living room, leaving me with my bags. –Aish…

-Umma… - I heard Yoogeun mumble it to someone.

-He is home finally. – it was Minho’s voice.

-Hi Minho, what are you doing here? Where is Taemin? – I asked looking around when pained whimper drew my attention. I looked at the couch where my Taeminnie was lying.

-They were cooking and Taemin ate too much. – explained Minho, and a happy Yoogeunie run to Taemin and hitting his tummy playfully.

-Aiiish. – whined Taeminnie, and I immediately caught the baby’s hands to stop it.

-No, no baby. He is in pain. – and I kissed my kid’s forehead. – why did you eat so much? – I asked questioningly.

-it was so delicious. – whispered Tae lifelessly.

-Silly boy. – I chuckled and ruffled his auburn hair.

-He called me to come over because he was sick. – said Minho following me to the kitchen which was literally a complete mess. – I tried to clean up somehow. – scratched the back of his head.

-Aigoo, its okay. I will tidy up it tomorrow. I’m too tired now. By the way you can get the guess room. I don’t want my Taeminnie go home in this condition. – I offered.

-Thank you so much. – said Minho and walked back to his boyfriend while I get the guest room ready.

Usually I make a little dinner to Jonghyun who always comes home so late. But now I was really exhausted and there is still some snack in the cupboard for him. I went back to the living room where Minho was playing with Yoogeun.

-Minho you can take Taemin to the room, he should sleep.

-Okay, came honey. – and Minho lifted up the ill boy bridal style and headed to the room.

-Yoogeunie, you should sleep too. – I took my son to my room putting him into his baby bed.

-Appa! Jonghyunie appa. – shouted the little boy as I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

-He will be home soon… I wish. – I tucked Yoogeun under the blanket. – Oh wait, I almost forget to bathe you. – I hit my forehead at the realization. – I’m really tired, haha.. don’t you think so baby? You are still covered wit flour and I didn’t even noticed it.

We quickly had a bath but the time we finished, Jonghyun had came home. I was still in a bathrobe, And Yoogeun in a huge towel to dry him.

-I’m home honey. – entered Jonghyun in the room and kissed my temple.

-I didn’t prepared any dinner but there is some chips and cookie to eat. – I said while I was dressing the baby.

-I’m not hungry, I have eaten at the studio. Let me see my little son. – he said ing his shirt. – Aigoo the cutest baby ever. – and he pinched his cheeks.

-When will your promotions be over? – I asked as I put back our son in his bed.

-More than two weeks. But we will still have time to get ready to Yoogeunnie’s birthday. – we walked to our rooms which was only a door away from the baby’s.

-That’s good. I still have no idea what to get him. – I sighed and got into the bed.

-I have some awesome idea. Okay there is only one, but that’s good. – he smiled like an idiot.

-What is it? – I asked curiously.

-A baby sister to Yoogeunie. I want another baby, a girl. – he smiled and inched closer to me.

-It will take ages to get the papers to adopt one. – I pouted.

-What papers? I mean you should give born to one. – Explained my puppy.

-Too bad males cant get pregnant. – I rolled my eyes and kissed his forehead.

-WHAAAT??? You must be lying. Yoogeunie needs a baby sister. – he stared at me with bright eyes. – Then we must make babies still you got pregnant. – he stated and crawled onto me.

-Jonghyun, you are crazy. – I laughed.

 

2min room

-They are kinda loud. – said Minho caressing Taemin’s tummy with his huge palm.

-Yeah,  Jonghyun hyung will never give up his baby making progress. – Tae giggled, and closed his eyes trying to sleep though the noises of making love. 

A/N:Take care all my lovely reader :3