Responsibility

Home sweet home

 

Third pov

-Aish Jong what have you done again? – the police officer asked.

-Nothing, I just saw an angel. – he said with shine eyes.

-And you tried to rob the angel? – he tried to get a decent answer.

-No, I just wanted to know his name. – he get back to reality.

-And that’s why he called the police? – he asked confusedly.

-No… I mean yes… He is just a bit tired and he wasn’t in the mood to talk to me.

-And you really wants me to believe it?

-Well, yes.

-Okay, so how much time shall you stay here. – the police officer asked himself and Jong showed 4 with his fingers. – You want to stay 4 days? I cant give you more than 3 days. – Jonghyun sighed but nodded.

-Thanks Byunghee. – and he bowed

-Seriously, free food free room. You will never find a job? –he said and lead him to his cell. When Jong got into his room, he found someone sitting at the edge of the bed, showing his back to him.

-Hey, you! I wont be alone at least. – he said jokingly but when the other turned around his smile was erased immediately. It was a extramegagiga muscled guy, who was… well ing… and he durst to disturb him. Jonghyun gulped and wanted to be invisible.

 

 

 

Kibum was tired, angry and clumsy, he wasn’t his almighty self as usual.

-What the hell is your problem? – Onew asked a bit irritated, cuz the other had been screaming all day with him, though he didn’t deserved it, he didn’t even had his condition (surprisingly)

-I couldn’t sleep all night long because… well… uhm.. the DOG! – Key shouted in victory from finding out a good lie, however it wasn’t really expected.

-Dog?

-Yeah, the neighbors’ dog – he said still all so happy.

-Your neighbors have no dogs. – you Onew why do you need to ruin his momentarily good mood.

-But they could buy one. – Key just rolled his eyes and left the confused man in the office.

As usually Key went to the café again, but couldn’t stay there for too long, he wanted to get the boy out of jail, so he wont have these disturbing thought in his mind. He almost ran to police station.

-Annyeong. – he smiled sweetly – Yesterday a boy… um. Jong… Jongsomething was taken here, and I just wna to know whats with him.

-Mr. There are thousands of Jongsomething in this building, could you tell me something exact about him.

-Well… he was really annoying, he was kinda dirty, and annoying, and smiled like an idiot, and had ridiculous dino face, and brown hair… no no… black it was definitely black. And have I mentioned he was annoying? – he tried poorly

-Mr

-Okay, Okay I maybe don’t know his ing name is Jonghyun and he is a freaking homeless dude. But hey why should I knew? I just met him yesterday, and I just called the police on him, but now I just want to know how is he… He just ing wanted to know my name. – Key yelled at the officer.

-Sorry – another person knocked his shoulder. He was hoping he wont be taken out by the guards. – Are you looking for Kim Jonghyun? – he asked nicely

-How should I know? I told you I don’t know him. – he still yelled.

-Okay, got it. Follow me. – he said and went to the cells. Jong was lying on his bed hitting the mattress in random rhythm. – Jonghyun, you have a guest.

-Beautiful you came back to me? – he asked with puppy eyes. – Will you tell your name? – he asked pleadingly, Kibum just sighed.

-Key. – he told him finaly.

-And the real one?

-You will never give up? I’m Kim Kibum, 25, designer at Lachata fashion company, and I have a cat. Is it enough? – he said a bit furiously.

-Only your name would have been enough. But you are really 25? I thought you are still a highschooler – Jong wondered, and his comment made Kibum blush. – why did you come? -  he leaned closer to the bars of his cell, and looked deeply in Keys eyes which made him blush even more. ‘how did he dare to look at me in such a way’ – Kibum thought.

-I just… well… I thought you… I should – he stuttered, but Jong didn’t made his job easier. – So I felt I should take you out off here, you didn’t do anything bad. And now finally you know my name. – he tried to smile.

-I knew you are an angel, when I first saw you. – Kibum paid the fine, and Byunghee released Jonghyun, but Key needs to make sure he wont do anything for one week. It was written in a contact too which both of them needed to sign. Jong got back his stuff, and limped out of the building along Kibum.

-Whats with your legs? – he asked curiously

-Nothing… I just fall yesterday – he lied. – so now as you are responsible for me I should live with you, such that I cant do anything ‘bad’ under your authority, don’t you think so? – he asked cheerfully, Key just sighed, and the y went to his place. He will so ing regret it.

A/N: if you wouldnt guess it, Jonghyun was in the jail, thats why he was limping