Living together

Home sweet home

 

Third POV

-Wow, its true it looked big from outside, but I’d never thought its this huge inside. Its so spectacular. Where will I sleep? – he was really excited, and walked around the house while Key was taking off his shoes.

-Hey!!! You shoes!!! Take it off! Everything will be muddy. – he yelled.

-Ah sorry – and he kicked his boots off. Key just face palmed, and put them in the doorstep. – AH Its really comfortable – Kibum heard his voice from his… BEDROOM!! He rushed there, where Jonghyun was lying in HIS comfy bed. Hugging HIS fluffy dino plush

-Get off my bed, you dirty thing!  - he shouted, and immediately put his hand on his blithering mouth, he shouldn’t say something like this.

-Okay, sorry, it wont happen anymore – Jong jumped off while smiling, but why?

-So.. sorry… I’m sorry. – Kibum tried to apologize, but he was cut off by the other.

-No problem, I made myself at home, without your permission. So where is the bathroom, you were right, I smell like dead fish. – he joked. Key felt even more embarrassed. Why is he still so nice? Does he need a place to sleep this much? Or is he playing with him? He couldn’t understand the boy. Jong had been in the shower for 5 minutes when he heard a loud scream. He ran in the bathroom, and saw a totally Jonghyun eyeing his tiny kitten.

-This… - he was pointing at the frightened animal – tried to kill me… or at least it was peeping. – he stuttered. Key was blushing, and picked up the black cat with trembling hands and left Jonghyun alone.

The homeless boy didn’t have a decent shower for… well almost 4 years. He felt refreshed, but he didn’t want to get too used to it, otherwise it will be harder to leave this paradise. When he finished he went back to the bedroom in a single towel around his hips.

-What take this much time? – Key asked furiously

-I just washed my clothes. – he blinked innocently. Kibum went in the bathroom, and find everything wet, Jongs clothes were hanging from everywhere driping down to the floor. Key sighed again, and put the clothes in the dryer, and mopped the tiled floor. He went back to his room, and he saw the boy sitting on the carpet.

-I don’t want to touch anything you don’t let me, so I decided the floor cant be that special for you, but remember the case with my shoes, I’m not really sure – he smiled, like he wasn’t saying how terribly I treated him.

-Where do you want to sleep? – Key tried to be nice, after all of his rudeness. Jong pated the floor he was sitting on, and smiled like a satisfied dino. Kibum felt his heart clench in his chest, he felt tears in his eyes. What’s wrong with this boy? How can he forget everything so easily? How comes he lives on the streets but he is just smiling to the world, and show overwhelming happiness.

-Don’t cry! – he comforted the other soothing voice. – I have experienced worse. – he grinned wide, like it would be something to be proud of.

-I’ll make something for dinner – and he left Jonghyun alone. The boy was curiously looking around. He found a lot of picture about Key and many many girls. ‘What a lucky boy’ – he thought. And saw many prizes, pictures about him on some fashion thing. Kibum always looked so gorgeous.

-The food is ready – he shouted form the kitchen. They had a silent meal; Kibum was only pushing his food on his plate, while Jonghyun was eating like he has never eaten. The homeless boy hasn’t felt so full since…. Well never before. Key let him sleep on his comfy bed with his fluffy plush. Jong jumped on the bed when that troublemaker cat appeared in the door.

-Shinee, comes here – Key extended his arms to invite the kitten in a hug. – Jonghyun this isShinee, my kitten. – the boy was just hiding under the blankets. – What’s the problem? Are you afraid of cats? – Key just laughed heartedly, first time since he knows Jonghyun.

-No, its not that! Its just, hey your cat saw me – he tried to defend but he was too obvious. ‘I saw you too’ – Kibum thought with red cheeks. He put his cat in its basket and they went to sleep. ‘I almost forget how is it to sleep in a real bed’ – Jonghyun thought before he fell asleep.

Next morning Key made breakfast, and told Jonghyun when will he come back, but the boy told him he has something to do. But convincedKey that he wont make any trouble. Kibum couldn’t stop thinking about the boy, and the other disturbing thing was his hallucination. He always heard the singing angel, but he never seen him. Why does things are so complicated? When he got home, Jonghyun wasn’t there yet. HE finaly came home after an hour waiting. Key have cooked the dinner for a while, it even cooled down. Kibum just looked at the boy during the meal. He looked exhausted, he was sweating. And he had a small scar under his left eye. When he asked about it, he just told he fell, while was running home. Key knew it was a lie, but he didn’t want to disturb him, If he doesn’t wants to tell him. The next morning was just the same, Jong left and came home late, with new scars on him. Key felt really bad about him, but he couldn’t get a proper answer from him. And it went on like this, till their time together was up. Jong wanted to left on Sunday morning, but Key didn’t let him. He wanted to help him somehow. So they went to a plaza where Kibum wanted to buy him some new clothes.

-Kibum, its really unnecessary. I’m okay like this. – he was nagging. – just buy me a cup of tasty coffee and that’s enough.

-How could it be enough? You need a new pair of boots, this one has a hole on the sole and your jeans also have a lot of tear and… -but he was cut off by the boy.

-Key… aish.. you really don’t like to listen to others. – he noticed. – I don’t need anything. I’m happy like this, I fought for everything I got, and its enough. If I need something else I can get it somehow. – he explained

-But…. But I just… - he was interrupted again

-I know you want to help me, but we are… I mean I have lived like this for years now, and If you make me feel too comfortable, it will be harder to get back in my normal life.. – he tried to make Kibum understood.

-But how can you call it a normal life? Just stay one more night then. – he asked with teary eyes. He felt kind of bad. He was always unsatisfied with something in his life, but this boy with his big nothing was happy. He should study from him. Jong finally agreed with staying one more night, but promised he will leave Monday morning. They was on their way to home, when Key got a call from the hospital. He looked at his phone questioningly, but his vision immediately went blank when he knew what they wanted to tell him. 

-What is it? – Jong asked.

-AMBER!!! – Kibum shouted, and ran to the hospital, leaving a dumfounded Jonghyun behind. The younger could catch up with him only in the hospital. Key was yelling hysterically at every single nurse in his way, even at some doctors. Finally they told him where was she. Key collapsed in front of her room. She got in an accident. Kibum was crying till one of the doctor came out, but he was still incoherent. Jonghyun spoke up and asked the doctor. He told them Amber was stabile but her state was critical. Key screamed desperately. The boy hugged him tightly and let him scream in his chest. Jonghyun have just noticed how slim Kibum was, as his arms were wound around his small frame, he could feel how vulnerable he is. It was already night, and the nurses told them to leave. Key didn’t want to go without knowing Amber was alright, he was struggling in Jong’s arms when he tried to take him home. When they arrived at Keys place the boy just fell on his bed, he couldn’t cry anymore, just sobbed and trembled. Jonghyun was still hugging him and try to comfort him, but it was really hard. After a while Key’s sobs died down and only calm breathing was heard.

 

A/N: so here it is. I hope you like it ^^