My happy ending

Home sweet home

 

Third POV

 

-And then what happened? – she asked curiously.

-I went home, then to the bank, then went to the company, then looked for them and…. – he explained excitedly.

-Okay slower… - she laughed.

Key’s story was really unbelievable for her, she couldn’t imagine her Kibum let these things happen to him. He had lived a quite boring but safe life. But now he looked like he got a new chance from the fate.

-This boy changed you so much. – she stated.

-What? – he looked at him questioningly.

-You look like a 18-year-old teen, and even act like that. But hey its good, you finally have a life out of the company. – she said.

-Agh… yeah maybe I changed, but too much thing happened to stay the same. – he scrapedthe back of his neck with a slight blush on his cheeks.

-And how is he? – she asked with a sly smile.

-What do you mean?

-You know what I mean, don’t act like a bashful teen. Where is the Almighty who I know. Is he your type?

-Well… not really… - seeing Amber still questioning expression continued – he is a little dumb, has dino face, and puppy eyes, and he likes skinship a lot… and… have I mentioned him being dumb? – he finished.

-Well, you are so blindly in love with him. – she concluded

-Why? How comes?  I’m not… I’m not even gay. – he lied

-You have never looked at any girl… except for me cause you thought I’m  boy. – she said. – And you only dated with boys in high school. – she raised a brow

-That doesn’t mean anything. – Amber just laughed at him. – Anyway I still have a lot to do… so now bye.  –he left fumingly

 

-Taeminnie, come here – he called the little boy who was sitting in an empty corner.

-What? – he looked around and his eyes brightened up when saw Key.

-I want to give you something. – he said and take his hands.

-What is it?

-Surprise. – Kibum smiled and take the little boy with him. Soon the reached their destination and Taemin just stood there like a statue.

-What are we doing here? – he asked with confused expression. – they don’t let me in, and it has no meaning to stand here to wait. – he said with teary eyes.

-Oh baby, don’t cry. They will let us in, I promise. – he smiled and dragged the sad boy towards the entrance.

-Annyeonghaseyo. – Key greeted the guards.

-What can we do for you, sir? – he asked politely, looking at Taemin like he was a piece of .

-We want to visit Choi Minho. – Kibum said, and the officer was looking through papers, then called someone, then finaly let them go to the visitors room. When Minho appeared in the door he had handcuffs on him, and looked really exhausted, but his expression lighted up as he saw his lover. Taemin wanted to jump onto him and hug him to death, but a glass wall was separating them. Both of them cried, it touchedKey so much, he hoped once he will feel love like this. He let the two lovebirds for themselves, and went back to the officer, to pay Minhos bail. The policeman couldnt imagine how comes that such a rich boy pay a lowlife’s bail. Taemin was bouncing from excitement when he knew Minho is free. They immediately promised Key that they will pay him back somehow. But their happy face was enough for him. Kibum invited them to his place, so they can have a proper meal. Minho said he had never had a home made warm meal as he was born on the streets. Taemin ate surprisingly much, but his lover didn’t really dare to eat. The little boy was just too cute whenever Minho looked at him he blushed, and giggled. Key gave them new clothes and let them stay there. Minho was really a nice guy, though he didn’t talk too much. He told them to feel at home, but he went to the hospital. He wanted to meet Amber, and get know how is Jjong’s condition. He was waiting outside when the doctor told him he can go in and that Jonghyun was already up.

 

-Hey you – Key called Jjong with a soft voice. – You must have been very tired, you were sleeping for 2 days. – he said

-How come I am here? – he asked confusedly.

-You had some serious injuries, so you needed to stay over the hospital. – Kibum explained. – I was so afraid about your condition. You lost a lot of blood. – he continued with worry in his eyes.

-You are too nice to me. – Jjong just looked away.

-Mind telling me what happened there? –he tried to get a decent answer

-Its too di… - the boy tried to avoid the topic.

-Don’t say its difficult, I was involved to, it’s the minimum you tell me what was about it. – Key blackmailed, Jonghyun just sighed.

-I just borrowed some money, and I couldn’t really pay it back.

-But… - he was cut off my Jjongs finger on his lips.

-I will definitely pay back your kindness somehow. – the boy said. – I wont be fast with the money, but as its…. –this time Key cut of him

-I don’t need money from you. – his statement made Jjong embarrassed and disappointed. – I want something else, that no one can give me, but you. – it made the boy really confused. – You gave me happiness, and taught me how to appreciate my life. – and Key leaned over him for a kiss. – All I need is you. – he whispered in his ear. 

A/N: well.... its the last chapter... there might be an epilouge later or something... huh... its the first fanfic I have ever finished. I hope you enjoyed it at least as much as I did... 
comments are still beloved˘˘