Final

Home sweet home

 

 

A/N: I know I havent updated this fic for ages, but I think I lost my motivation as it came to an end. I couldnt make myself write the last chapie. but now here it is. enjoy it :)

 

Final chapter

Taemin pov

 

Dear diary

Its me Taeminnie again, who else it could be? I need to be fast, Minho is having a shower now, and he is ready in 10 minute? How does it possible? It takes me at least a half hour. Anyway today was so fantastic. Key umma took me to a plaza again, and wanted to buy me every single thing I lay my eyes on. Its still so embarrassing, that he wants to spoil me. He always says that he just loves to take care of me. Then he took me to his and Minho’s work place. It was so fascinating, there were so many clothes and weird model guys. Only My Minho is cool. Key umma makes him work hard, because his he says ‘those diva girls are going crazy for your flaming charisma’. I don’t know what does it mean, but he is a diva too so he definitely understand. But wait if he is a diva, then he is going crazy for MY Minho??? I’ll need to talk to him about this. He has his Jjongie. Okay maybe Jonghyun needs to stay too much in the studio, because he got really popular with his beautiful voice. Onew appa helped him and Amber to get into a music entertainment. They become so famous that I can watch them on the tv almost everytime. But no wonder they are very talented. I am at the same company as Jjong and Amer. Key umma always threatens them to take good care of me. I’m a trainee right now, they said I can be a member of a new coming band, I just need to improve my voice. They said I’m too good to be only a background dancer, but I cant sing well enough to leave out trainee years. I want to be better singer than Jjongie appa, he is really good, and so handsome. I want to be as successful as he is. O-o I need to go now my diary, it seems My Minho had finished his bath.

 

-What are you doing Minnie? – he asked in a husky tone.

-Nothing – I lied and hide my diary under my pillow. He came to my back and hugged me. He nuzzled tomy neck and made us fell onto the bed. He caressed my tummy under my loose t-shirt and kissed me. I lay my head onto his toned chest and inhaled his sweet scent. As we were about to sleep I was thinking about the past years. About Key umma, how he helped us and gave each of us a loving family by his caring acts. Without him our dreams would have never came true, we would have never studied how is to live a normal life, how is to be useful. He gave us a new chance and we will never can be grateful enough.

 

Note: Okay I know the end is really up, but I really couldnt make it better. Maybe I'll rewrite it some time.
take care and thanks for all of your lovely comments. Thanks for being supportive, and thanks for reading it at all.