New Style

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad

Junyoung parked his car in the VIP parking area.

Your eyes went BIG “Oppa I… have a feeling I’ve been here before.” You were just trying to hide the face that you have been here before.

Junyoung smiled “Really? That’s weird. I thought you never been here before. Maybe it’s just you driving past here a lot.” He was trying to hide the fact that he knows.

“Yeah, maybe I pass here a lot.” You agreed.

Junyoung smirked and you both entered the store.

“ANNYEONG!” Dara greeted excitedly. “I remember you!” she pointed at you. “You were the cute girl…” You shook your head slightly so that Junyoung didn’t see. She knew what you meant. Dara smiled “You’re the cute girl that walks across this area many times. Welcome to my famous clothing store Reaction!” She looked at Junyoung “And you must be her boyfriend,” Dara looked back at you. “Did you know Jun…” Junyoung shook his head slightly so that you didn’t see. Dara saw Junyoung and stopped herself. “Uhh... That Japanese singer Jun Jun Jun comes and shops here a lot.”

You became excited “Really?! I never heard of her before, but then that means your store is really famous in Japan too.”

She looked at you with a fake, but believable smile. “Uh… yeah… sure.” Dara agreed.

Dara grabbed your hand and brought you to a private room. Junyoung went his way to the mens section.

30 minutes later

Junyoung was sitting on a long black leather couch across the room you were in. He was reading a magazine and next to him was PILES of men’s clothing. *I’m gonna replace all my old clothes with the new style you gave me. Thanks babe.* He heard your private room door slam open. Junyoung looked up and his eyes were HUGE! *HOT DAMN!*

He sees you wearing this.

 

 

(Your hair was long with y curls and your makeup was light but fierce.)

“Say hello to the new ~~~~.” Dara announced.

You were walking down back and forth like it was a runway.

Dara smiled. “I had to find something that was her style and my style mixed together. She likes the cute, professional type and I like fierce, naughty type. SO we ditched the cute from her and naughty from me into what she is wearing now. Professional but Fierce.”

You walked up to Junyoung. “How do I look Oppa?” you asked.

He stood up and took your hand. He pecked your hand “I love it.”

“Umm. Can someone help me?” Dara squealed.

We both turned around and looked at Dara. She was holding PILES of your new clothes (such as Jeans, blazers, etc) that it was over her head. It looked like the clothes was about to bury her alive. You and Junyoung grabbed a bunch of your new clothes that you would be able to see her head again.

“Damn. Dara. You sure are short.” Junyoung said while laughing.

She glared at him “Let’s go check out now.”

You smiled and brought piles and piles of your clothes, shoes, and accessories and piles of Junyoung’s clothes, shoes, and accessories to the checkout area.

You were about to take out your credit card, but Junyoung stopped you and took out his card.

“Since you bought me clothes. I’m buying you clothes.” Junyoung whispered in your ear.

“But you already bought me clothes. Remember those hot black dresses and couple clothing at R&F. I didn’t even get to wear one black dresses yet.” You whispered back.

Junyoung smiled. “Since I love you, I’m going to buy them again.”

About 20 minutes or more on checking out

You put all the bags and boxes into Junyoung’s trunk and back seat. You pretty much had to STUFF everything in the car.

You both started to drive off to a restaurant to eat because you both were STARVING until your phone started to ring. It was Taehun.

You put it on speaker.

You: Hello?

Taehun: Oh Hi ~~~ah. (He sounded quiet, shaky, and scared)

You: Is there something wrong? (Worried voice)

Taehun: Are you with Junyoung?

Junyoung: Yup she is.

Taehun: Since you’re both together. (Sounding even more shaky) Come to the Emergency Room right now. Something bad happened to Heechul.

You and Junyoung looked at each other with shock.

Minutes later the car turned around and speeded its way to the Emergency Room.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

O.O

Thanks for reading.