Junyoung's Sunday Plan

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad

You stared at your phone like WTF for about 5 minutes.

Junyoung knocked on your room door. “Honey, are you ready?”

You blinked a few times and faced him “No I’m not ready yet.”

He sees that you have a weird face “are you okay? Are you sick?” He entered your room and sat next to you on your bed. He felt your head “Are you okay?”

You hugged him *No, I’m scared* “I’m fine honey, I just… umm…. Don’t know what to wear.”

Junyoung smiled and grabbed your hand. You both headed your way to your huge closet.

He made you sit on an elegant white couch and he looks at your clothes. Junyoung asked you “You don’t have jeans or baggy or…”

“Clothes like yours?” you interrupted.

Junyoung smiled “Yeah. Do you have any?”

You shook your head. “I use to, but it showed the…” You smiled “The bad side of me.”

Junyoung eyes went big and smiled. He turned back to your clothes. He grabbed a light yellow sundress and matching business heels. “Wear this. Do your makeup very natural and keep your hair straight.” Junyoung commanded.

You went to the bathroom and got ready.

Junyoung took out his phone. He dialed his clothing store he always goes to.

“Hi Dara. It’s me Junyoung. Hey do you remember a girl that was wearing really girly clothing and she bought outfits for her...boyfriend.”

“Oh yeah I remember her. She was the first person who entered the store looking all girly and cute. I know that everyone who enters my store always looks gang and stuff. You know stuff that you wear.”

“I know Dara, but she is MY girlfriend.”

“OH ! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE INTO THAT TYPE! I thought you were into the bad girl type and stuff.”

“Oh trust me Dara, you don’t know her that well. Anyways, I’m bringing her to the store and make her look…hot… in your taste.”

“hummmm. I’m my taste. Imagining her in my type of clothing…. (Imaginationnn…..) yeah she would look hot in it.”

Junyoung smiled. “Perfect. I’ll be there soon. Also, I want A LOT of outfits with matching shoes and accessories.”

“alright see you later.”

They hung up.

“I’m ready to go!” you said excitedly looking as cute as ever.

Junyoung smiled. “Let’s go my lady!” *I wonder how hot you’re gonna look. :D*