Kwanhee's Confession

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad

Kwanghee parked his car by the hotel.

“Can I go to your place today?” Kwanghee asked.

“Yeah sure.” You smiled.

“WHAA! My ~~~ah is very cute everyday!” He said smiling.

You both got out of the car and headed your place. You both sat on the couch and you brought cracker snacks and juice. It was quiet so you the news and saw somebody getting caught and going to jail for killing someone. Your eyes went OOOOO.OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kwanghee looked at you. “ ~~~ah?”

Tears came to your eyes. Then your tears ran down like river.

“ ~~~AH! Are you okay?!” Kwanhee worried.

“That’s….my….Unni…” you said in a trembling voice.

Kwanghee looked at you shock. Nobody knew you had an older sister besides your dad.

“…..Unni? you had an Unni?” he asked quietly while hugging you.

You nodded. “I haven’t seen her ever since I was 4 years old. She left the family so she can go live with uncle and be a superstar. She is now 23 years old.” Tears ran down even more. Kwanghee hugged you even more.

An hour later after talking about random things with Kwanghee, the phone started to ring nonstop. You unplugged the cord.

“Aish! Annoying.” You said quietly. You seemed pretty better now since you had a nice talk and great laughter with Kwanghee.

Kwanghee looked into your eyes. “~~~. I have a confession.”

You smiled “What is it?”

He said quietly. “…I like you.”

You looked confused “you like what about me?”

He looked at you weird “huh?”

“…so you like my style of clothing?”

“No…. well, yes but that’s not it”

“then… my hair?”

“No…well, yes but that’s not it either.” He grabbed you by the shoulders “I mean I LIKE LIKE you.”

Your eyes went O.O “oh my gosh. Umm I don’t know what to say.”

Kwanghee smiled “so… you wanna go out?”

You smiled and hugged him. “Oh Kwanghee Oppa. Oppa. Oppa. Oppa.”

He smiled even bigger *Is that a yes?!*

“Sorry, but no.” you answered.

His smile disappeared. “Why not? I thought you liked me?”

You smiled and looked down. “I like you too, but not that way.” You looked at  him “I like you as a friend. No. more than a friend. Like my best friend. My best BEST friend. You were the first one who made me feel good about myself. You were the stranger that took pictures together even though I didn’t know you. I always thought nobody would care about me, but ever since I met you my thoughts changed.”

He smiled and you gave him a big hug. “Thank you.” Before letting go you gave him a peck on the cheek.

He blushed and smiled. “Umm your welcome. I think I need to go.” He walked to the door.

You have him one more big hug. *I think he became a little embarrassed.*

Kwanghee stepped out the door and press the elevator button. When the elevator arrived the ZEA members were there.

“Dude. We were waiting at your door for hours!” Heechul screamed softly.

“What were you doing at ~~~~ place?” Hyungsik asked.

“Just to hang and stuff.” He replied quietly.

They glared at Kwanghee and was heading you place.

“Yah! She is going to bed right now!” Kwanghee yelled.

“It’s only 8PM! This early?! why?!” Kevin asked desperately because he wanted to see you.

Kwanghee did a ‘come here’ hand signal to them. They entered the elevator with him and Kwanhee told them about what happen to your Unni.

“Let’s do something for her tomorrow.” Dongjun suggested

Everyone nodded and left to an hardcore party.