Queen Bees

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad

You went into Kwanghee’s car and he drove both of you to school. He kept looking at you, trying to figure you out but nothing came to mind. You got out of the car and quickly left them behind you.

“There is definitely something wrong with her right now.” Minwoo said to the gang.

“Big time.” Everyone said in unison and walked into the school in a cool and slow way.

Dongjun entered the classroom and saw you reading. He took his spot and just stared at you the whole time.*! Why can’t I figure her out right now?!*

You looked at him “Is there something you need Dongjun Oppa?”

Dongjun wanted to really think about something else. “Uh no. ummm you know those girls over there that hurt you?” he asked.

You- “Yeah. What about them.”

Dongjun- “There is one in every grade. They are all called the Queen Bees.”

You- “….Queen Bees?”

Dongjun- “Yeah. They are called the Queen Bees because they think they run the school and they go into people’s faces and stuff.”

You- “I didn’t know that.”

Dongjun- “~~~ah you have to realize that this whole school is not good. This may be a rich looking school, but almost everyone here is a gang, , or geek. What everyone sees in you is different from that category.”

You- “Umm okay.”

Dongjun- “I have a confession. I really…”

“TIME FOR CLASS!!!” the teacher screamed.

You looked at the board. Dongjun looked disappointed and desperately wanted to finish what he was saying.

School went by normally and you went home with Kwanghee.

 

~~~~~~

Sorry for making this one short but i had to introduce the Queen Bees somehow. the next 2 chapters are gonna be AMAZINGGG!