Turning them ON

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad

After you came out of the bathroom a long time ago, you were sitting on the couch the whole time playing games on your IPhone.

The U-Kiss gang came in front of you again.

“Okay ~~~. We got an idea. We are gonna let you decide who you wanna pick.” KiSeop said while watching you play a good game.

You shut off your IPhone and looked at them. You stood up, but you were looking down. Then you looked up slowly with a ‘y’ face. U-Kiss looked at you like DAMN!

“Well.” You walked around KiSeop first. “I think KiSeop is very hot and good looking with a great body. I wouldn’t mind letting him be my boyfriend.”

KiSeop smiled and looked at the guys “See I told you guys she would choose…..”

You used your hand and covered his mouth while you were behind him. “I’m not finished yet sweetie.” You went around Hoon. “And this is…”

“My name is Hoon.”

“Ahh. Hoon. I hear you’re the new member.” You held his hand and walked around him slowly. “I also hear you were a bodyguard for some kind of president. You would be a perfect boyfriend who would protect me then.”

You walked over to AJ. “And you must be new here too, you must be…”

“AJ”

“AJ… That reminds me of a future husband I always imagined.”  You smiled and walked around him a few times. He blushed.

You walked over to Eli. He glared at you, trying to not fall for your y trap. “And this must be the tough but sweet Eli… I also hear your… y.” It got harder for him to hold is toughness. “I hear you were born in the states. As so did I. and I also hear you do Taekwondo.” You hugged him by the waist behind his back. You whispered in his ear very ually. “Maybe someday we can go against each other. Just to let us both see who will be… on top of each other first.” At that point he broke DOWN. He is now IN LOVE with you.

You walked over to Dongho and held his hand. “You’re the Maknae of the group. Also the same age as me, but slightly older than I am.” He stared at you and smiled. “I also hear you are blood type B.” you bit your bottom lip to make yourself look y while walking around him. “Did you know blood type B gets along really well with blood type O. Maybe someday…” your voice went into a whisper “we can get along well…in the bedroom.” Dongho is now majorly .

You walked to the last person Kevin. He was already happy and excited. Instead of acting y, you acted really cute. “And you must be the cute Kevin!” He gave you a big smile. You gave him a peck on the cheek. He blushed. “I think you can be my cute and adorable boyfriend,” you hugged him “We could be known as the cutest couple!” you let go and poked his belly. “My boyfriend that’s cute with rock hard ABS.” He kissed your cheek and hugged you.

“Oppa… I can’t breathe.”

The other U-Kiss gang snapped out of it and went back to reality. They tugged him off of you.

“NOO!! LET ME KEEP HUGGING HER!!! SHE IS LIKE MY DREAM ANGEL!!!!!” Kevin screamed.

You giggled and went back to the couch.

“So. Who do you choose?” KiSeop asked. They are still .

“None.” You said while looking away.

They looked at you weird. “Huh?! But you must…”

“In able you make me choose.” You interrupted. “You guys are gonna go against each other. To win my heart you must impress me. Whoever impresses me the most then that person will be my boyfriend and maybe…. Future husband.”

They looked at each other and nodded. U-Kisses minds went crazy! *I must win.*, *Oh my god. She is sooooo hot I need to win this.*, *. If she likes rock hard ABS then I’ll work my of for them.*, *I wonder if she likes cake?*

“So….” You said. You now have your y face on. “Which room am I staying in?”

“Umm uhhh. Gahhh. Ummm” KiSeop couldn’t say anything.

“You have to stay in one of our rooms.” Eli said loudly while looking down. He was blushing.

“Fine. I got another idea.” You said with attitude. “I will stay in each of your rooms every night.”

They stared at you like O.O

“Wait.” AJ said. “Me and Hoon stays in the same room. So does that mean we get to have 2 nights with you?” he asked like he was desperate to MMMHHHMMM.

“Uhh. NO.” you said while glaring at them.

“First I will stay in…. Kevin’s room.” Kevin smiled like crazy and just stared into space.

“Next I’ll stay in… Donho’s room.” He smiled.

“Then, Eli’s room.” Eli still looked tough, but he was happy in the inside.

“Then after, Hoon’s and AJ’s room.” They looked at each other like OH YEAHHH….

“Then lastly,” you went to KiSeop and whispered in his ear. “KiSeop’s room.” Your soft lips brushed his ear which made him have sweet chills.

You walked away and the boys are now IN LOVE with you. You started to walk to the door.

“HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” Dongho screamed.

“I’m going to my house and get my toothbrush and clothes and stuff. I’m not sleeping here without my stuff.” You said with attitude.

Eli screamed. “YOU COME BACK HERE OR…..”

“SHUT UP!” you screamed. “I’m not that of a ing to run away. I know that if I run away you guys are gonna hunt me down. So just let me get my ing stuff and come back. GOSH!” You said seriously.

They looked at you. Somehow they trust you so they let you go.

You went outside and drove your car and headed to your place. You grinned evilly *You are all now under my control.*

 

 

~~~~~

Thanks for reading. Please subscribe.