Messages

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad

It’s 12:30AM

All the ZEA members are sleeping at Junyoung’s mansion.

*BEEP*

“WHO THE WOULD BE TEXTING ME AT THIS ING TIME!” Junyoung yelled.

“SHUT THE UP JUNYOUNG!” Heechul screamed from his room.

“YAH!!! SHUT UP!!!” Minwoo screamed too.

“DON’T TELL ME TO SHUT THE UP!” Heechul screamed back.

Later everyone woke up and yelling at each other to shut up in their own rooms.

Junyoung stopped screaming and grabbed his phone. He whispered to himself. “Whoever ing texted me will regret…” His eyes open WIDE

TEXT:

~~~~AH: Go to my room in the hotel right now. There is a spare key under the statue next to my room on the right side. You will see a note on my coffee table. Go there immediately. You can go with the guys if you like. Do NOT text back. I will kill you if you do.

Junyoung stared at the message for a while. The boys in the other rooms were still arguing.

Junyoung used the loudest voice he had “YAH! SHUT THE UP! I GOT A TEXT FROM ~~~AH!!!!”

The argument just went silent. About 5 seconds later, all the guess door slammed open and they sprinted to Junyoung’s room.

“What the you just say? You’re not lying right?!” Siwan said in his tired voice.

“Read my phone.” Junyoung threw the phone at Taehun.

They read the phone. Their eyes went OOOO.OOOO

They looked at each other. Then they all sprinted out of Junyoung’s mansion, went into their cars and motorcycles, and speeded their way to your place in their pajamas.

The arrived at your place and went through the back door.

“Where’s the key?” Dongjun asked whispered.

“She said it was under the statue to the right.” Junyoung whispered.

The tried to lift the statue and grabbed the key. When they set it back in place, the head of the statue fell off but it landed in a plant so it didn’t break. There was a sticky note. Hyungsik grabbed it and everyone read it.

Dear ZEA:

This is ~~~. If you are reading this then you have realized that the statue head came off. It’s not your fault. When I was trying to put the key under the statue, it fell and the head went decapitated. Please destroy this message after reading it. Thanks

The boys laughed silently, put the head back in place, and headed to your place.

They entered and saw a note on the glass coffee table with a basket of cookies next to it. Junyoung snatched the note and read it out loud.

Dear ZEA,

This is ~~~. I came by my place to bring my stuff back to the U-Kisses place. Don’t worry they didn’t do anything to me. I have them right under my hands. The reason why I had to go back there is because if I ran away then they would have hunted me down and I would lose my trust to them. On Friday to Sunday, go get help at the club and try to save me at U-Kisses mansion. Don’t come right now because there are ing buff bodyguards everywhere and I KNOW you all wouldn’t stand a chance with them. I also want you to REMEMBER THIS AND REMEMBER THIS WELL! Everything will be an act and I have a perfect plan up my sleeve. ALSO, when you see me wink TWICE then my plan just started and you MUST follow along with it. I hope you guys are safe. Don’t worry about me. I tricked them into trusting me and they are taking care of me really well.

P.S. I made cookies because I miss you all very much T-T

I love you!

~~~~ah.

 

Everyone looked gloomy. Kwanghee was in tears from the P.S. part. Junyoung folded the paper and put it in his pajama pocket. They looked around the place and saw almost everything gone that you used every day.

“I MISS HER SOOO MUCH!” Kwanghee yelled.

Everyone shushed him.

“At least we know she is safe. All we have to do is wait and get help.” Taehun explained to them.

They nodded slowly, grabbed the cookies, and left your place.

Everyone drove back to Junyoung’s place and fell asleep again. Besides Junyoung, he looked out of his HUGE window and looked at your spare key. *~~~ah. I miss you too much. I can’t wait any longer.*

He took some sleeping pills and fell asleep.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. ^.^