Let Her Go!

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad

You woke up and looked at your alarm.

“WHAAA!!! 7AM IM GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!” you got up and about to head to the bathroom, but stopped and thought about it. You looked at the calendar. “Oh. It’Saturday. DERR!!!!” you hit your head. You went back to bed and went back to dreamland.

*BEEP BEEP!* (nonstop beeping)

It’s now 10AM.

“GAH! WHAT NOW!” you screamed. You went to answer the door and saw the ZEA crew.

This time you were wearing a gray, long sleeve hoodie and black shorts, but ZEA’s heart still pitter pattered. “ANNYEONG!” they said loudly and kind of shaky. They just barged in like it was their own home. You went into the kitchen and brought them hot morning tea like usual.

“Yah! Go get ready. We are gonna take you somewhere.” Junyoung said while sipping his tea.

“Where are we going?” being curious.

“Oh just a place.” Siwan answered back smiling behind his tea.

You went to the bathroom to get ready.

“YAH! MAKE SURE YOU COVER UP THOSE BAGS UNDER YOUR EYES!” Heechul screamed. Taehun hit him in the head. “Gah! That hurt!”

Taehun scowled at Heechul, “Then you shut up!”

30 minutes later you came out looking girly. Your hair was long and straight this time. Your bangs swept to the side. You wore light makeup but this time the pink, girly look. You wore a cute light pink dress, a cute little purse that held in your hands, and whitish pink heels. Okay… you just looked really girly that any guy would fall for you.

The ZEA glanced once and stared at you for a long time with O.O faces.

“Whaa!!!! My ~~~~~ah looks soooo pretty and pink today!!!!” Kwanghee yelled and ran to you to hug you.

“Uhh. Oppa. I. Can’t. Breathe.” You said it choppy and quiet.

He still didn’t let go. Junyoung and Siwan came to help you and pulled him off of you. When Kwanghee finally let go of you then Siwan ran to you and hugged you too.

“Oppa….” repeating what you just said before.

“YAH!” Heechul came and pry him off of you.

“Let’s go before someone is gonna kill her from suffication.” Junyoung assumed.

A limo was outside. You looked at the boys and they nodded at you. You entered.

“Why are you doing this?” you asked happily.

“Just to make you happy!” Dongjun said excitedly.

You smiled.

About 30 minutes later the limo stopped. You looked outside and saw a beach.

“Welcome to Kevin’s Private Beach!” Kevin announced.

“I thought we were going to my private beach.” Hyungsik sounded disappointed.

Everyone stepped outside. The wind blew and made everything flow with the breeze. You hair and dress was going along with the wind that made the boys suffer from your beauty. They can smell you wonder scent of your light perfume. Heechul was the first one to snap out of it.

“Let’s go to the beach house! Shall we?!” He said excitedly. It was your first time seeing him not angry and yelling.

You entered and it was huge! It was light, calming colors, and it only brought in happiness.

“You like my beach house?” Kevin asked with a smile.

“Yes! It’s very lovely and well-designed.” You smiled back and stared at each other for a while.

“Stop goo goo eyeing her and let’s go to the market to buy food for grilling.” Junyoung said bitterly from slight jealousy.

The market was nearby that you could walk there. When you arrived with ZEA everyone just looked at you in astonishment. You bought the most expensive fish, seafood, meat, and veggies they had. You saw a stand that was selling toys.

“Hey I’ll be right back. I’m gonna buy something quick. I’ll catch up with you guys.” You told them.

“You better come back.” Taehun looked a little concerned.

You went to buy a toy for you cousin in Japan.

“Whaa! You look very beautiful Ms.” Said the old sales lady while you were checking out.

“Thank you!” you said kindly and gave her extra money for the kindness she gave you.

“omo. Thank you ms! You are the kindest person I have ever met in my life.” She thankfully said.

You bowed and walked away.

You see the boys and they see you, but suddenly someone grabbed you from behind.

“OH MY GOD! THAT ER IS KIDNAPPING HER!!” Heechul screamed.

The ZEA gang sprinted after you.

“LET HER GO YOU ING !!!” Minwoo screamed.

 

A few minutes later….

 

You have arrived in an abandoned construction area.

“WHO THE ARE YOU! WHY ARE YOU KIDNAPPING ME! MY OPPAS ARE GONNA SAVE ME! THEY ARE GONNA BEAT YOU UP LIKE A COOKIE MONSTER EATING A COOKIE!” you screamed and yelled.

They tied you up and put you next to a truck.

You see ZEA coming.

“LET HER GO YOU ING !” Siwan yelled.

“well well well. Isn’t it the ZEA gang.” said the stranger.

The ZEA examined who it was closely. They knew who it was.

“ING U-KISS!!!!! LET HER GO! I’M GONNA BEAT THE OUT OF YOU!” Dongjun shouted.

“KiSeop! JUST LET HER GO!” Taehun shouted.

You look at who was KiSeop. *uhh man… he is…..hot. *

“I will not let her go.” He said with a smirk.

“Why are you doing this? She has done nothing to you!” Junyoung screamed.

“I know she did nothing, but you did something!” ZEA looked at each other.

“What did we do?” Hyungsik wondered.

You looked at their faces as much as you can. They were trying to hide something. You somehow became angry.

“Don’t lie. You know what you did! You stabbed our leader and now he is in the hospital and is close to death! You mother ers!” He yelled.

Your mouth is wide open! The boys saw you and they knew something is gonna happen. You were majorly pissed off now.

“Now you guys will regret what you did. Get them.” KiSeop demanded.

There was a fight against U-Kiss and ZEA you were watching and the more they fought the more pissed you became. You saw someone hit Junyoung in the face and got a cut lip. Kevin now has a broken arm. Everyone else is either bruised or broken, but they were fighing as much as they can to save you. You didn’t just became pissed, but you became all kinds of mixed anger.

You couldn’t take it no more. You tried to find something that would cut a rope, but you felt something. The bow was tied like a bow and the bottom of the bow was now in your hands. “You heads are stupid.” You said to yourself. You let yourself go. You grabbed for the black plastic bag and took out a machine gun and aimed at them. You looked down to make things dramatic.

“YAH!!! YOU ING MOTHER ERS!” you screamed.

Everyone stopped and looked at you. U-Kiss was shocked, but ZEA was even more shocked like a WTF shocked. You looked up slowly with evil glaring eyes like you were gonna eat somebody. You somehow looked…. y.

You cracked your neck side to side and the top set of your teeth slowly. That made everyone . You stared at ZEA and did a head signal to move to the side to not get hurt. They blinked many times and did what they were told. You stared back at u-kiss.

“YOU ES HAVE ING FIVE SECONDS TO SCATTER AWAY FROM HERE OR ELSE IM GONNA ING SHOOT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU AND YOUR BODIES CAN DECAY UNDERNEATH MY FOOT!!” you screamed. ZEA’s mouth was WIDE open. *This can’t be our ~~~ah* they all thought.

“FIVE! (U-KISS slowly walked away) FOUR! (U-KISS started to run away) THREE! (U-KISS got on their motorcycles and into their cars) TWO! (U-KISS speeded away and there was no sign of  them left) ONE!”

“NOOO ~~~~AH!” ZEA screamed.

You pulled the trigger. Water starts coming out.

“hehe. I ing love water guns.” You said to yourself. ZEA can hear you and smiled, but they were still in a confused and shocked mode.

You grabbed your bag and put the gun back in the plastic bag you walked to ZEA. “Let’s go back to the beach house.” Sounding as cute as before.

Junyoung grabbed your hand. “Who are you?”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont think i dont like u-kiss. I LOVE them as much as i love ZE:A. i just had to use another gang so i had to choose my other favorite. ^.^