Trade

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad

Junyoung pulled your arm down to him. “Tell us who you are NOW!” he demanded to know.

You whipped your arms to be free from the tight grip and made a face that the boys never saw before. “I’ll tell you when we get back to the beach house so I can take care of all of your wounds.”

Looking like they were in much pain, they limped back to the beach house and took a seat on the couch. You brought the first aid kit and started it on Taehun first.

ZEA members didn’t care if you a good girl or not anymore. They looked at you badly. “Tell us who the hell you are right now.” Kevin commanded.

You finished fixing Taehun’s wounds and sat on another couch across from them alone and looked down.

They stared at you. “Tell us.” Kwanghee said softly.

You looked up slightly. You were giving them the evil glare and gave a smirk on your face. “You really wanna know who I am? Then we do a trade. I tell you everything about me and you tell me everything about you. Not the good things about you… the bad things.” You looked up slowly and still had your ‘bad’ face on.

The ZEA members looked at each other and nodded. “Deal.” Junyoung quietly said. *So is she the bad girl type? O.O*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this chapter is just an introduction of what is gonna happen when they do tell the truth about themselves. the next chapter is gonna be about You and the chapter after that is gonna be about ZE:A.

Thank for reading and please subscribe.