Revenge

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad

You both made it to the emergency room.

You entered the waiting room and see all the ZEA depressed and looking down.

Junyoung sat next to Taehun and asked him questions on what happened to Heechul.

You were still standing in the center of the room.

Kwanghee came up to you. He looked like he was almost at the point of crying.

You stared at him seriously “Kwanghee, What happened?” you asked quietly.

One tear came from his eyes. He said one word and said it quietly “Infinite”

Your eyes went BIG with anger. You ran out of the room. The ZEA boys sprinted out of the waiting room door, standing in the middle of the hallway. They see you run out the exit of the door. Junyoung chased after you, but you already went inside a taxi and headed back to the hotel.

15 minutes after speeding your way, you made it to the hotel. You paid the taxi driver and sprinted to your place. You grabbed the remote and pressed a code that was for…emergencies only. (That’s what daddy told you to use it for)

About 3 seconds later your TV and the wall behind it flipped over, revealing guns, ammunition, vests, knives, etc.

You grabbed for a rare GPS that you got on your 10thbirthday from daddy. You could say useless things and it will still bring you to the correct destination and good information.

You the GPS.

GPS: Welcome to GPS. Which destination would you like to go to? Please speak in the microphone down below this machine.

You: I want to go where L from Seoul, South Korea is located.

GPS: (Searching…) I’m sorry. There is no L in this area. Please try again.

*. L is his nickname derrr*

You: Uh… Search Infinite Gang from Infinite High School in Seoul, South Korea.

GPS: (Searching…) The Infinite Gang is located at Kim Myung Soo house. The address is [address]. Please drive safely.

*Who the is Kim Myung Soo*

You’re too curious who Kim Myung Soo was.

You: GPS, show me a picture of Kim Myung Soo.

GPS: (searching) Here is a picture of Kim Myung Soo. He was posing by himself.

 

 

 

You were shocked alittle. *WHAT THE ! THAT’S L!* You stared at his picture for a while and smirked *Such a camera .*

You: thank you GPS.

You shut it off.

You grabbed a dagger in the ‘Emergency Weapons’ and put it in a black purse that matched your outfit. You wore some awesome pair of sunglasses and headed to your car.

You were PISSED “You’re gonna get it now Infinite.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to describe your room in the hotel.

first of all it's HHHHHUUUUGGGGEEEEE.

you can imagine your own interior design, but i imagine it like a modern type.

you have many secret compartments that only you know and when you flip things from the wall doesn't mean the room next to you sees it. It's like a little secret box.

and that's your room.

 

Thanks for reading ^.^