Heartbreaks

Someday

Yesterday at the Park (Krystal's POV):



"So how have you been, soo?"Jackson sat next to me.
"I'm better than ever, how about you?" i grinned, he smirks.
"Yeah, finally we can be together again huh soo? i missed you. Jjinja!" Then he pull my chin slowly to faced him.
"You know, you've changed. into a beautiful fine young lady. You've grown up well soojung-ah but don't let any guys take you for granted. There's so many jerks outside that i bet will make a move to you. You're smart, kind, sweet, adorable, and stunning. Don't ever change for anyone else Jung. Be yourself" He patted my head.
"Aww.. stop with your words jack, or i'm gonna cry" my eyes already got teary because of him.
"Cry as much as you want then.." I snuggled into his chest and sobbed.
"I just don't have any confidence you know, there's bunch of girls better than me. I'm no good enough"
"But you're perfectly fine in my eyes, and so does your friends. if you're not good enough that why do you have bunch of friends? plus they're the popular ones?"
He's right, i have my friends. And they love me as much as i love them.
"Thank you for being here Jack, seriously. Just don't go again, okay? stay here..."
"I will stay here, right by your side. Always" He closed his eyes tried to enjoy the moment.
"hmm.. jack, i need to ask you something" he just nodded telling me to go on.
"well, i liked this guy. although i'm still not sure of it. But i can feel like i'm falling for him, i'm falling for his kindness, clumsiness, and-"
"It's Jongin isn't it?
" my eyes widen how does he know? He pulls himself from the hug.
"I can see it in your eyes, Soo. your eyes shows how much you care for him. And how you act, i can sense that you like him" he smiled bitterly.
"hehe, is it that obvious? But i'm not sure that he likes me back, you know cuz i think he just think of me like his little sister, but lately he has been acting weird. Like he always got jealous when i'm around my other guy friends, then how he looks at me is a little different." I sighed.
"Just follow your heart, Soo. But don't make a move on him first cuz you know if the answer is not the same the way you expected, it will just hurt you."
I nodded.
"So, how the hell that you get to know him? did you seduce him? but noo, you wouldn't do such things" I flicked him.
"YAAAAAA! i'm a nice girl, i don't do things like that. Well, long story short. He found me when i was in the dark"
"How dark?" he ask curiously. "Like "I'm-about-to-go-to-jump-from-the-rooftop-because-i'm-frustrated dark?" Then his face were darken too.
"MWO! JUNG SOOJUNG! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? ARE YOU STUPID? WHY YOUR MIND IS NARROW. YOU WOULD'VE DIED YOU KNOW! OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID."

"ARRA ARRA! BUT THANK GOD, THERE'S JONGIN WHO HELP ME! CHILL!" i raised my voice too."
"whatever, soo. i need to go home now, bye" he just went off just like that.
 


Jackson's POV:

 

"So, how the hell that you get to know him? did you seduce him? but noo, you wouldn't do such things" I need to know how this dummy know that guy.
"YAAAAAA! i'm a nice girl, i don't do things like that. Well, long story short. He found me when i was in the dark"
"How dark?" i ask curiously. "Like "I'm-about-to-go-to-jump-from-the-rooftop-because-i'm-frustrated dark?" what the f***? IS SHE OUT OF HER MIND?
"MWO! JUNG SOOJUNG! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? ARE YOU STUPID? WHY YOUR MIND IS SO NARROW? YOU WOULD'VE DIED YOU KNOW! OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID."
I yelled at her, so that she can understand that i'm worried to death.
"ARRA ARRA! BUT THANK GOD, THERE'S JONGIN WHO HELP ME! CHILL!" see, now all she can see is that Jongin guy, i think there's no place for me in her heart anymore.
"whatever, soo. i need to go home now, bye" i just went off, because i can't stand every word that she about to say about Jongin.

I ran as fast as i can to my car, i'm furious, i'm mad. I didn't expect to be this way, tears flowing down my cheeks.
"I finally met you, Soo.
You look gorgeous now, you've grown up like a lady.
And so i see, that you have many friends and much more confidence than before.
I like it how you interact with your friends, you look comfortable and friendly, not too awkward and quirky like we first met.
But it breaks my heart, that i know that you're close with that Jongin guy.
I could see that he's nice and all, but i know you more. And I KNOW YOU FIRST!
But i couldn't even think that you're about suicide, if only that we didn't seperate before. I'm the one who you can lean on, always..
Can you just please look at me, i've been here. I've been waiting for this day could come..
I came here to look for you, to confess..
But now i think that your happiness is with him, and i can't take away your happiness, Your smile..
I just can look you from far away, and be the one who always there for you, as a bestfriend.     I hope i can do that."

I cried.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sehun POV:
 


I walk down the hallways, with both of my hands in my pocket and a busy mind.
Before i was following those two, and listen to their conversation. And accidently i saw Jackson ran and cried.
Even when he cries, he looks cool too, .
I guess he likes Soojung too. , it's getting tougher to get Soojung's heart.
There's Jongin, her bestfriend that utterly protective
There's Jackson, her long-lost bestfriend.
There's me, i'm not her bestfriend, i don't know anything about her. Sighed.
Then suddenly i feel someone pat my shoulder.

"Sehun-ah" Jinri smiled. I smiled back not replying her greeting. "What happen? You're frowning all the way through the hallways.."

"Nothing Jin, no need to worry" i smiled at her showing her that don't worry about me smile.
She just nodded, but she suddenly ask me a question "Hun, does Jongin likes Soojung?"
I gulped, Jongin definitely do likes soojung. Jinri heart would break if i told her the truth "No, i guess. Actually, i don't know. why?"
"It's just i've been crushing on him, since a long time ago, hun. But he never looks at me, all he cares is Soojung. Sometimes i'm hoping that i'm the one who should be in Soojung's place. because i've known Jongin the longest." I just pat her back "be patient Jin, you know.. You don't find love, but love finds you" I smiled at her because i don't know how to comfort her. Then she thanked me.

Gee, so Jinri likes Jongin, but Jongin likes Soojung. Then came Jackson who likes Soojung too, Then me. Woah, what kind of love line is this? Too complicated...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello dear lovelies! <3
i think my story is a little bit tangled or too complicated for you huh? that's because i've been busy and "story-block" hits me.
So bare with me for a while, okay? The story would be interesting sooner or later xx ENJOY

 

 

Kaistalftw <3