New Rival & Jealousy

Someday

Krystal POV

On the next day..
I woke up with a smile on my face. Yesterday i thought was like a fairytale
I took a nice bathe and dry my hair, i decided to put my hair down and put a think make up like eye liner and pink lip tint a bit.
A knitted would look good, and i've shorten my skirt because the girls said my legs are to die for, i chuckled remember it.
I decided to appreciate what they have done!
I walk downstairs and heard like someone came to my house, tip tap.. tip tap.. i hurried bring a broom to hit it, in case it's a burglar.
I walk quietly also so that he/she won't runaway. I see it's back side then BAM!
"Ouch! soojungieeee!" she yelled with her dolphin voice
"ahhh onnie!! mianhe i thought you're some kind of burglars! how come you didn't tell me that you're going home?" i apologize
I forgot to tell you all, that i have an older sister who's staying in the States, because she has college there.
"ughhhh, i called to the house, but seems these days you're not in the house soojung-ah. Then i just flew here, it's your own faulth though"
"sorry, clean yourself onnie, i will go to school" i hurry took my bag, drink the milk and ran to the door.
But my sister suddenly called me "Soojung!"
"hmm?"
"You look beautiful by the way" she compliment me.
I just smiled, i finally can be fashionable as she is. And i could see the proud eyes on her face.
You've already grown up soojung-ah.. finally you know how to take care of your self.. her sister said deep down.

In the School..

People were looking at me, it felt weird..
But the good thing is people were talking good things about me, and i'm surprised that the girls compliment my fashion sense.
And then i felt a tap on my shoulder "Awwww.. So you turn out to like our make over huh? and wore a thin make up and a knitted cardigan, i'm so proud of you Jung!" she smiled widely.
"It's because all of you sul, thankyou! So how was your night with Jongin yesterday?"
"So far it's great, but come think about it, just so so.." i can see why she's not satisfy enough..
"I'm sorry that i took the last dance with him sul, i didn't mean it." Sulli just smiled lightly. "Nah, it's okay. he ask you, so what can i do?"
And with that i feel more guilty and apologize again. "Don't feel sorry, it was still great Jung" she hugged me and whispered thankyou.

"Good Morning Ladies" There he is, Sulli's heartbreaker.
"What the hell are you wearing Jung Soojung?! Your skirt is too short!" he scold me and i just rolled my eyes.
"Hi Jongin" Sulli greets him with a warm smile, but seems like Jongin didn't notice it.
"Dude! Be nice!" i punch his shoulder "what? what did i do?"
"PABO!" then I walked away from him and Sulli.

When i was walking by myself, i feel like someone is staring at me. And it's the basketball team Infinite.
"Hi Soojung, looking good with your new style" said the guys.
"Haa.. Haa.. Thanks?" i feel a bit awkward for them to compliment me. It's really new for me.
"Do you have boyfriend?" Hoya asked me.
I shook my head and they were like clapping and woo-ing. I mean what's the matter? did i answer wrong?
Then Sehun came to me "You little jerks, she already have boyfriends, and it's exo! So mind your own business because she's taken by all of us" i blushed.
"Gee, cold down hun.. We just ask her a question, that's all" Sungjong said. They put their head down..
"And i know what you all will continue after this, you will mess with her.. Just f**k off!" and they walk away.
I looked at him "You don't have to be mean to them you know.."
He stare at me blankly "And what? And let you got by them. Sorry Soojung-ssi i would not allowed that. Plus i don't want your so called 11 brothers eat me alive, and you know  i just arrived yesterday, so let me live for awhile then you could kill me after that" i laughed out his joke. He smiled.
"Here.. My Jacket put that to your waist so it would hide your white milky skin that's why probably the guys keep messing with you a few minutes ago" my heart raced a bit, how could this choding can be so thoughtful?
I wore his jacket and he walked me to class, and coincidently me, him, sulli, and jongin are in the same english class.
We talked alot on how he met exo, how he live in the states and why he came back, he's actually pretty talkative and easy-going.
And then we came to class, Sulli smiled at me while Jongin is glaring at me, what the hell? I'm the one who supposed to be mad at him.
"Oh krystal.. Is this the new kid?"
Ms.Tiffany ask me "Yes miss, he's Oh Sehun" and she show her famous eye-smile and told Sehun to sit next to me, well i'm fine with it..

Kai POV

What the hell is she wearing on her waist?
Why is she laughing with Sehun?
Why Sehun can get close with Jungin while i took forever to just get to know her?
I feel dizzy all of sudden, and ask Ms.Tifanny to the Nurse office. I don't know why it's so sudden, i feel alright in the morning..
Is it because i had too much thoughts in my head? Come on Jongin, you're not like this before.
I quickly dive in to a nap, so then when i wake up i would feel better.

Krystal POV

Uugghh, i'm hungry..
But i have to see Jongin first, Then Sehun called me "Jung! i wanna have lunch with the guys do you wanna join?"
"Well, i got something to do first hunn.. I'll be right there in a jiffy" i smiled at him, and he just nodded.
I quickly run the nurse office and see if there's any sign of Jongin. Then i see him, his angelic face, i pull a chair and take a sit beside the bed.
He's sleeping peacefully and i touch his face that so innoncent when he's sleeping.
I put my chin on a side of his bed, our face is now super close. I touch his eye-brows, his nose, his plump lips. And then he scrunched his nose. "Do you have to do that Jung?" He ask while his eyes are still closed.
"you're just cute, when you asleep Jong. I can't help it" i giggled.
"Then bite me, Jung" he laughed, and with that he earn a punch from me..
"Ouch! it hurst dufuss!" i quickly apologize and go near him to see where does it hurts..
The he caressed my cheek. "You know, you're beautiful Jung. Really, you don't need make up to look pretty you know. You look even prettier when you're natural. But i must admit you're better loose your hair, and not tight your hair up."
I feel my heart racing fast and gulped, i ask him why can't i put my hair up?
"Well, you look stunning when you pull your hair up, and you know guys digs girl's collar-bone like yours, it's hot So i don't want any guys to see you like that. but you can pull your hair up just in front of me though" he laughed.
"You pabo!" i punched him and giggled.. after that i looked at my phone "oohh i'm late for lunch with Sehun. I think i need to go to the canteen now, i forgot that sehun is offering me to lunch with him" Jongin eyes changed, i don't know why..
"Can you just bailed on him? i'm sick here! don't you realised that? can you accompany me here? i promise that after school i will buy you lunch, anything you want" hmm.. i'm not sure at first but i just agreed on him because he's sick.
"okay i'll accomapony you, but you should rest more now okay, so you would feel better" he just smiled and rest his head plus held my hand tight as if i'm going to live him in an orphanage. "Don't go anywhere okay? stay with me?" he ask with his innocent eyes.
"Just sleep Jong, don't you trust me?" he just blink and close his eyes to go to sleep.

I feel that he's weird these days..
Over Protective, Strict, and Naggy. But seeing him like this it's cute, i like it.